Test C, MENT, Tren A, NPP, Bold C Cycle

600/400/400/50 test/tren/bold/MENT

Nice progress!!!

1 Like

Mmmmmā€¦ Ok, relatively speaking lipids could have been a whole lot worse given your stackā€¦ HDL isnā€™t in the single digits, LDL is below 200

Still, try get it sorted out if you can.

Do you find the 50mg MENT makes a difference? I was going to try it, but 200$/vial? Not a chance

Will do, thanks a ton for the advice. Iā€™ll look into RYR extract and niacin. And if that doesnā€™t work Iā€™ll got for something stronger.

@iron_yuppie is a much better person to ask, BUT I can run other 19-nors (nand/tren) with zero mood/libido issues. Nand makes me paranoid and tren makes me short tempered. So much so that my wife and I sat down and talked and I thought Iā€™d never be able to run it again. I have had no issues with temper or paranoia running MENT.

When I say libido issues, both nand and tren make me sex crazed, like Iā€™m ready to cheat on my beautiful wife at a momentā€™s notice, and I was trying to convince her to let me have a girlfriend last time on tren. The MENT re-centers my sex drive and I donā€™t feel the need to cheat or masturbate 4+ times per day. In fact I can go days without masturbating even on tren and MENT, which is a lot more than I can say on TRT alone. But I still love having sex too, so itā€™s not like I am becoming numb or having a decreased sex drive either.

TLDR; I cannot overstate the mood boost MENT gives, even at such a low dose. I am running 8mg/day right now.

1 Like

Better than masteron?

One vial will last you significantly longer than you think, depending on the concentration. 5mg/d is more than enough to start with. If itā€™s 100mg/ml then youā€™re looking at a 200 day supply from one vial. Thatā€™s $1/d, which isnā€™t that bad when you look at it vs other options. Taking 400mg/w of primo would cost you more than that and the gains would be considerably less.

Iā€™ve never taken that much primoā€¦ Most Iā€™ve ever taken in one shot (after missing a week) was 500, otherwise I took 2-300mg/wk and was very satisfied with what I got out of it.

Currently injured so thereā€™d be no point in taking something like this now if I canā€™t even squat (or do ANY leg exercises). Good to know for future reference though :slight_smile:

Try half that

Then itā€™s still economical when you consider what it costs and what youā€™re getting out of it. Youā€™re a low dose adherent, this is quite literally the perfect drug for you and your philosophy.

Anyone know the legal status of MENT? What Iā€™ve heard and researched is that it is treated like a research chemical?

I have never used masteron, but from what I have heard, I do believe MENT is better than mast for mood/libido issues

*Super duper not legal advice*

You canā€™t sell it for human use but it is not illegal to possess it. Itā€™s basically in that grey area of SARMs and research chemicals where it was once a drug in clinical trials but was never marketed. Itā€™s not a scheduled drug as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

It is, I used one of those online telemed services, $19 to get the Rx sent to CVS

Thanks, I actually just picked up some niacin and RYR extract and Iā€™ll see if this works first. I prefer to keep all of this stuff out of my medical records as much as possible.

2 Likes

Me too on that one.

2 Likes

Day 79 Update:

Today I woke up at 229.4, which is the second lightest I have been during this cut. This is even after a bump in cals on Tuesday.

Hit another yoke PR. Anyone that has followed any of my threads knows how terrible I am at yoke. But last night I hit a 675 yoke for 120ā€™ in 44s. This was faster, smoother, and easier than my 650 yoke two weeks ago and 675 is also the second biggest yoke I have ever run. At my last comp I took 700 lbs for 100ā€™ in 42s. At that weight, the distance is a much bigger factor in run time than weight is. From the looks of the video, it looks like I went about 100ā€™ in ~38s at 675. This looks like it will be my first ever comp prep in which I hit comp weight for comp distance BEFORE the show.

For comparison of how bad I am, the winning time last year at nats was 19.8 seconds. So basically the winner is getting finished around the same time I am turning at the mid point haha.

4 Likes

Any recommendations regarding the yolk and knee protection. Iā€™ve never gone very heavy (not my sport yet). I think I have done around 450-500 lbs for shorter distances. It feels like knee buckling could happen though. It makes me nervous to add them back to my programming as conditioning.

A lot of guys will wear knee sleeves, I go bare kneeā€™d. I feel like they just hinder me even more. I think the biggest thing you can do for yourself to protect your knees is to work on unilateral stability. bulgarian split squats being a favorite of many coaches. I have seen single leg hatfields but Iā€™m not a huge fan of those. Lunges, side lunges, anything that requires your legs to work independently. Oh yea and single leg RDLā€™s.

Unilateral work is certainly key.

2 Likes

I know I said the other day I wasnā€™t going to experiment anymore, that didnā€™t last long. I found a source on another website for MENT D. @iron_yuppie @wsmwannabe what are you thoughts on the longer ester?

1 Like