T Nation

Test C, Deca 2nd Cycle Proposal

ok guys, simple facts first, 200lbs, 5’7 (5’8 if im lucky), been training for around 4 years properly, ok so heres my second cycle lasting ten weeks.

Test C 500MG (injected twice a week 250mg)
Nandrolone Decanoate: (300mg shot twice a week)
Dbol (40 mg preworkout)
Adex 0.25mg EOD

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I also have cabergoline on hand for any prolactin issues.

One question i have is
how long should i run Dbol for? (last cycle i ran it for 4 weeks)
what is meant by frontloading test?

Thanks guys

You can shoot the deca once a week!

40mg seem a lot of dbol preworkout! Why dont you take 10mg 3 times a day! It’s plenty for most.

Frontloading is shooting extra test on day one to raise your test to optimal levels earlier.
For 250mg twice a week, i shoot 750mg on day one and continue with 250mg for the rest.
You might want to frontload the adex too.

I’d run the cabergoline from the off.

I presume you’re waiting 2 weeks after your last injection before pct?

Since you’re frontloading you might find it’s better to run the dbol the last 4-6 weeks to give you a second round of gains. It can be ran during the 2 week waiting period before pct.

Deca needs to be stopped a week before Test C.

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:

40mg seem a lot of dbol preworkout! Why dont you take 10mg 3 times a day! It’s plenty for most.
[/quote]

Why recommend something that’s less optimal than what he’s planning on doing? Add that with the fact that he’ll be pinning twice a week anyway, and that recommendation is just plain stupid.

It’s been recommended by some to take orals preworkout instead of everyday, spread throughout the day if they’re training for strength gains. I don’t see a problem with it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:

[/quote]

Why recommend something that’s less optimal than what he’s planning on doing? Add that with the fact that he’ll be pinning twice a week anyway, and that recommendation is just plain stupid.

It’s been recommended by some to take orals preworkout instead of everyday, spread throughout the day if they’re training for strength gains. I don’t see a problem with it.[/quote]

Its stupid to give the man an option? Yes option, hence the word ‘can’.

It’s recommended to take dbol at 40mg doses once a day? News to me, but if my advise is BAD, appologies!

sorry guys, this post has been posted twice now, as it seems to say ‘gateway is closed’ for the times ive tried to post this.

Anyways i’ve taken advice from a few members here and now will be removing ND from my cycle and only running Test and Dbol

My proposal thus being

600 mg Test c (200mg monday wednesday friday)
40mg Dbol preworkout (i will spread throughout the day if the pump is to harsh)

Pct will remain the same along with Adex during week 1-12

How does it look?