I am considering HRT and thought this was the forum/place to ask. I was looking at old issues of the paper T-mag. In issue #9, page 85, Cy talks about a Test-buciclate or bucyclate that was not, at that time, on the market. It looks like a great product for HRT. Does anyone know if it is now available? If it is I’d like to recommend this Test as my HRT to my Doctor. Thanks for any help.

I checked the Physicians Desk Reference and did not see anything. Is there another source like this I could check. Any help would be appreciated.