Test Boosting Supplements

(I don’t know if this is the right forum, or if this belongs in the T replacement forum, if so, I hope the mods/admins will move it)

I have some questions about natural test boosters and estrogen inhibitors. I know that there are many experts on this forum, many of which can readily provide background and data to support themselves. I hope that some of these people can help me out a bit.

I’d like to know what dosages/cycling protocols are appropriate for the following supplements.

Tribulus
Longjack
Fenugreek (I have seen mixed reviews of this one… some people for test other people use it for deliberate breast growth…)

When should I take them? How much? How do I avoid aromatization? Will DIM help? Is there anything else I can do to suppress estrogen conversion? Do anti-estrogen supplements work on their own to produce results?

I know that there is some information on the site about the T boosting supplements, but it rarely deals with appropriate dosages, cycling, and doesn’t address estrogenic side effects (at least not in the searches that I have performed).

Thanks

Start with this: Supplements for Hormone/Testosterone Balance - Supplements and Nutrition - Forums - T Nation

I used a DAA product for a month and had great results. It contained rhodiola rosea and resveratrol which I felt was a good combo. I never got bloodwork done so I can’t put up any definitive advice.

What are you trying to achieve? if it’s anything beyond the moderate boost I was looking for, I recommend you look in the off topic forums for better advice.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
I used a DAA product for a month and had great results. It contained rhodiola rosea and resveratrol which I felt was a good combo. I never got bloodwork done so I can’t put up any definitive advice.[/quote]

I’ve also had positive results with DAA. How much resveratrol was in your product, if you don’t mind my asking?

50 mg resvatrol a day, DAA was slightly over 3,000 mg

Good to know; I’m taking about 4000 mg DAA per day and have found that 425 mg resveratrol per day has reversed the effects of E2 a bit too strongly – to the point that I’ve experienced joint pain and apathy.

I think the estrogen-boosting capabilities of DAA are overplayed if one chooses to cycle the supplement and is perhaps also taking supplemental zinc.

I used a DAA product for a month and had great results. It contained rhodiola rosea and resveratrol which I felt was a good combo. I never got bloodwork done so I can’t put up any definitive advice.

What are you trying to achieve? if it’s anything beyond the moderate boost I was looking for, I recommend you look in the off topic forums for better advice.[/quote]

Browndisaster, Would you mind sharing what product you used? I am very interested! If you don’t wanna post it here you can pm it to me too if you wouldn’t mind… Thanks!

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

What are you trying to achieve? if it’s anything beyond the moderate boost I was looking for, I recommend you look in the off topic forums for better advice.[/quote]

Browndisaster, Would you mind sharing what product you used? I am very interested! If you don’t wanna post it here you can pm it to me too if you wouldn’t mind… Thanks![/quote]

yep, I logged it for a month as well

Goodness Gracious Man, that initial request is too much, Just find a proven Test Booster
and SIMPLY follow the label’s directions… individual ‘recipes’, cycles, dosages and such can get quite
complicated, and what for works one, may not work for another, that’s a fact no matter how
‘feel’ about it (sorry), it is what it is.
Who wants to “think” when taking supplements anyway?, find a good supplement recommended
by a good consensus of members elsewhere on the forum and GO FOR IT…Good Luck.

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

Browndisaster, Would you mind sharing what product you used? I am very interested! If you don’t wanna post it here you can pm it to me too if you wouldn’t mind… Thanks![/quote]

[/quote]
Another for a PM please

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, thanks for the response but that doesn’t really answer my question…

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, thanks for the response but that doesn’t really answer my question…[/quote]

What? I gave you the name of the product and more

it’s called Anabolic Freak. It had a good ingredient profile

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[/quote]

Lol, thanks for the response but that doesn’t really answer my question…[/quote]
nevermind, I don’t think you saw the PM

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[quote]Pitbull78 wrote:

[/quote]

nevermind, I don’t think you saw the PM
[/quote]

Yeah, I didn’t get any PM from you. Thank you though for the name. I will def look into it!

50 mg resvatrol a day, DAA was slightly over 3,000 mg[/quote]

I was reading that resveratrol dosage needs to be somewhere between 200-600mg to be effective.

even Rez-V is dosed at a 1x a day 600mg serving.

I’m starting to be interested in both DAA and Rezveratrol.

for those who have had good results with DAA what brands have you tried?

[quote]The Greek wrote:
Start with this: Supplements for Hormone/Testosterone Balance - Supplements and Nutrition - Forums - T Nation

Thanks for sending me this, I spent time researching.

The question that I have is this- when to take, and should it be an empty stomach or with food?

For example, using Longjack and tribulus seem to be popular to boost test, but when should I take them? Upon waking? Before a workout? After? Before bed? With food?

The same with DIM and green tea extract to reduce aromatase. I just don’t know dosages, when to take, etc.

Could someone help me out with information for these supplements, assuming that I was taking them together, again they are longjack, tribulus, DIM and green tea extract. Thanks.

300 mg Testofen, agelessmale. I used it for 6 weeks and my Ts were back to normal.

[quote]peteevans321 wrote:
300 mg Testofen, agelessmale. I used it for 6 weeks and my Ts were back to normal. [/quote]

what is normal/your new/restored test level?

Back to normal from what?

What were the test ranges for total testosterone and or FT depending on which one you are going by?