T Nation

Test Boosting for Natural Dude, Safety Concern

Hi everybody!
I’m new on this board. Hope to find what I’m looking for…

Straight to the point, right now I feel kinda weak in terms of strenght. Like I’m not in top shape.
So I thought a bump in Test would have been good.

Never used AAS/DS/PH and I’m planning to remain pretty natural. I’m following a hypercaloric balanced diet and currently in championship(I’m a rugby player).

I was looking at AI products due to theirs Test boosting proprieties; obviously standalone. My choice would be between 6-bromo, Triazole, Erase.
I now 6-bromo(preferred atm) has steroidal root, while Triazole and Erase are more “natural”.
I’d like to know if these compound can hurt my health, as I’m a 21 years old guy, in hormonal or toxic ways.

6-bromo is the cheapest and, from what I read it works good just(though I still don’t understand the way suicide inhibitors works - I mean, do everything go back in place once the cycle ends? ) lowering estrogens(which are needed) via reducing aromatase. Don’t know much about Triazole and Erase, except they are way pricer for me

So, to sum up:

-Safety first: will these compounds be dangerous at my age(21)? Will I be “normal” again once the cycle ends? Do I need liver support?

-which one will be the right for me, keeping in mind that I simply want to boost test a little and I don’t want to cut down estrogens(my joints are already messed up because of rugby)?
-dosages?

-which maker(of 6-bromo mainly) do you recommend? 6a/6b ratio recommended value and which ratio in which product

Any other advice is greatly appreciated.

Don’t know if needed, anyway:
height: 6.3ft
weight: 220lbs
bf: 9%

Hope you gonna help me.
Have a nice day,
Federico.

ps: I’m Italian so, please, forgive my mistakes.
ps: where do I introduce myself in the comunity? I think it’s un-polite not doing it when entering someone’s else home.

To Coltello: Hello,as it stand’s you are a very healthy man,Your tall,healthy weight and cut!!! 9% wow people train and diet to reach where you are starting from.Cheer’s too you. AS for these pro-hormones. I would rather take the real deal.THe reason is these compound’s need to get processed by the Liver and hopefully get bio-chemically changed into test,etc,. Oral’s are notoriosly hard on a healthy liver,i can imagine this vicarious process is even more hard on your liver. My friend,truthfully you are genetically a good candidate for bodybuilding,or any sport as you are already welbuilt and have no fat. best of luck johnny

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
To Coltello: Hello,as it stand’s you are a very healthy man,Your tall,healthy weight and cut!!! 9% wow people train and diet to reach where you are starting from.Cheer’s too you. AS for these pro-hormones. I would rather take the real deal.THe reason is these compound’s need to get processed by the Liver and hopefully get bio-chemically changed into test,etc,. Oral’s are notoriosly hard on a healthy liver,i can imagine this vicarious process is even more hard on your liver. My friend,truthfully you are genetically a good candidate for bodybuilding,or any sport as you are already welbuilt and have no fat. best of luck johnny[/quote]
Hi Johnny, truly appreciate your compliments and your advices. I assure you I’m absolutely not genetically gifted to gain mass. My metabolism is extremely fast; I’m on a 5000/6000 Kcal per day diet and still no gains.

I’m heavy because I’m tall, but I lack in volume because my muscles are longer than average.
I’m happy about my legs, which allow me to squat up to 550lbs(max); in fact I play as a lock(well, now my coatch wanted to try me as a wing, but that’s another story…).

The upper need some strenght, that’s why I was asking for info about AI to bump Test a little.
Dunno why my 3d has been moved and modified. I’m not asking for PH/DS, but just for 6-bromo, Triazole and Erase. A part from the former, the other are natural.
Anyway, I don think they are hepatotoxic. But I could be wrong, so here I am to ask you; keep in mind my age.

I reached my genetic limit, so I need a little hand.
Best Regards to all member.
F.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
…people train and diet to reach where you are starting from…[/quote]

Ah, I forgot to say that I’m non starting from here. I’ve been lifting seriously for three years.
And now I reached my limit.

You ahve not reached your limit after 3 years

Also, please post video of this 550+ squat at 6’3 220

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You ahve not reached your limit after 3 years[/quote]

When I say “I’ve been lifting seriously for three years” I mean SERIOUSLY. But that imply I’ve spent something like 2 years playing in the gym(gaining anyway) before making the big step.
I’m not gifted. Come on, I’m on 6000 kcal(40/30/30) and still at the same point!

The fact is that being in championship and training at the same time means training(pitch/gym) six times a week, plus the match in the we.
Anyhow I’m not here to discuss my genetic limits, so please stick to the 3d and help me in matter of AI(in particular about 6-bromo…). Don’t want to sound like an ass, but that is the help I need.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Also, please post video of this 550+ squat at 6’3 220[/quote]
Excuse me sir, aren’t 550lbs equal to 250kg? It seems a good ammount but not so strange. remember I’m happy about my legs.
I don’t have any vid atm; never been interested in showing my lift. Anyway, next month if I recover from the last injusry I’ll do maxs again and record.

Genetic limit at 21!! Hahaha give me a break

I bench 660 at 6’2’’ and 165lbs, its all the Jack3d I take

Opinions. Free to have yours.

Now please stop and stick to my request(if you feel the need to cut in; otherwise don’t).
Cheers

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I bench 660 at 6’2’’ and 165lbs, its all the Jack3d I take[/quote]
I’m sorry, I don’t get it.

Haha dude your a joke listen to yourself, you’ve reached your genetic limit? Haha.

Hey if you don’t gain any weight eating 5000-6000 calories guess what? Eat more! Holy shit what a concept have fun taking your AIs to boost your test you douche

this thread is stupid. Genetic limit after 3 years? Fucking stupid

What IS genetic limit? What does that even mean? Like setting a limit to your potential.