Test Boosters

Where did I miss that?

Damn, James, I know we’ve been PMing, but SHIT bro you need to at LEAST double that if you wanna get bigger.

You eat less than the recommended 2k per day. I don’t think even my girl eats that little. I’d give proper nutrion a try before I’d consider even researching gear. I do hope thats what you meant by test boosters.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Test only is a good way to go.

Test only, I’d use Enanthate, for 8-10 weeks, 250-500 mg per week.

People differ, but most agree you see results after 2-4 weeks, most gains come weeks 4-8.

To clarify, are you on TRT or HRT? [/quote]

You seem to be offering up quite a bit of advice lately for someone with little to no personal cycle experience.

And to clarify there is no difference between TRT (test replacement therapy) and HRT (hormone replacement therapy).

Guys,

I’m not trying to offend anyone, and hopefully I don’t. With that being said, I’m sure what I’m about to type will offend someone. (Lillguy, I’m not directing this at you, only this is the 3rd time I saw a post like it, and just felt like commenting figuring it wouldn’t offend you.)

I have seen this on 3 different articles I’ve read just this morning where someone criticizes someone else for offering information to an OP about a posting. I read the “you haven’t been doing x or y long enough to offer advice.” All information we learn, whether by personal experience or by reading something someone has has written, or listening to them speak. We still can share that with other people. I’ve never done meth. I won’t do meth. But does that mean I can’t advise people against it based on the fact I have no experience with it other than what I have read and how I’ve seen others fall apart while on that shit? With due respect for all, very few of us on this board have PhD’s in chemistry or physiology, so with that being said, although I read what people post and I try to add that to what I know about x or y, I’m still reading a total stranger’s advice and if I’m intelligent, I’ll treat it as such.

Joe Joseph commented this in one of my posts once and it sums up internet advice perfectly:

Joe: “I am not a doctor. I am some bloke you dont know who has used tamoxifen and AAS together and avoided and corrected similar problems to your in the past. Take my advice at your own risk…:wink: lol”

Rob

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
kayveeay wrote:

People differ, but most agree you see results after 2-4 weeks, most gains come weeks 4-8.

To clarify, are you on TRT or HRT?

You seem to be offering up quite a bit of advice lately for someone with little to no personal cycle experience.

And to clarify there is no difference between TRT (test replacement therapy) and HRT (hormone replacement therapy).
[/quote]

Well, I’m aware I have no cycle experience.
Is there something wrong with my advice? You didn’t point out anything that was off about my advice, so I’m not sure why it matters.

I’m not trying to be cocky but I think I have a pretty good understanding of basic cycles, enough to point this guy in the right direction.

It’s not like I’m commenting on something I don’t have any clue about, such as Equipose or Test Suspension.

If my ‘lack of experience’ is a detriment to my advice, could you point it out for me?

Thanks.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
kayveeay wrote:

To clarify, are you on TRT or HRT?

[/quote]

Well, I’m aware I have no cycle experience.
Is there something wrong with my advice? You didn’t point out anything that was off about my advice, so I’m not sure why it matters.

I’m not trying to be cocky but I think I have a pretty good understanding of basic cycles, enough to point this guy in the right direction.

It’s not like I’m commenting on something I don’t have any clue about, such as Equipose or Test Suspension.

If my ‘lack of experience’ is a detriment to my advice, could you point it out for me?

Thanks.

Oh, In addition, I’m well aware TRT and HRT are the same thing. I chose to use the word ‘or’ instead of a ‘/’.
Ie: HRT or TRT
HRT/TRT
‘or’ meaning you can call it either/or. Same thing. That only thing ‘wrong’ with my advice?

[quote]James1975 wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
By test boosters are you getting at Trib, or at Test?

Right now Test…we’ll see what the Dr. says.

Also, some arcticles I read said that Test ONLY does not yield big growth results and some say it does. Any feedback on this?[/quote]

Testosterone is not a test booster. It is testosterone.

You need to know what you are talking about, and be able to communicate that clearly before anyone can help you.

Calling exogenous testosterone a test booster clearly shows that you have not read, or attempted to read very much at all on the subject.

[quote]James1975 wrote:
Hello All, I’ve been doing some research and am planning on getting some Test-Boosters.

Can somebody please break down the basics for me? How much should I inject to achieve maximal growth regardless of what the Dr. suggests. Lord knows he/she will suggest that I inject just enough for increased sperm levels.

Should Test-Boosters be sup’d with anything else?

Man, I’ve looked up and down and am still confused on where to start and what to ask.

I’m 32 years old, weigh 180, and lift 4 nights a week.

Any advice will help me tremendously!![/quote]

Rainjack,

He stated he was looking into test boosters.
I know that test boosters are not testosterone, so I thought I should clarify. I PM’d with him also, he was thinking of getting his hands on some injectable test.

Therefore, he was the one who confused testosterone with test boosters.

C’mon, two haters in a row? Rainjack I respect you and lilguy too but read the thread before you jump on the young guy.

I know I don’t know as much as you by far, but I don’t think either of my posts in this thread were wrong at all.

Also, what you quoted as my words was not my post.

Only the first line was my words, the question about test or test boosters.

The other lines were him, check the posts above.

It’s on the first page of the thread.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
I know I don’t know as much as you by far, but I don’t think either of my posts in this thread were wrong at all.

Well you did suggest a possible cycle of 250mg per week…

And despite what some folks claim for themselves, I would definitely NOT recommend these doses as far as risk Vs benefit.

I’m not hating mate, just would be happier if certain no-experience folks would at least state that in their posts, rather than giving it the big 'un.

Bushy[/quote]

I believe the OP stated he was older and going to be talking to his doctor about test.
For a beginner, especially if he was considering a TRT/HRT route, 250 mg would not be suitable?

Also, I wasn’t suggesting the risk is less than the benefit, I just suggested possibilities for him to research and talk to his doctor about.

However, I can start including in my posts that I haven’t cycled before.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
James1975 wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
By test boosters are you getting at Trib, or at Test?

Right now Test…we’ll see what the Dr. says.

Also, some arcticles I read said that Test ONLY does not yield big growth results and some say it does. Any feedback on this?

Testosterone is not a test booster. It is testosterone.

You need to know what you are talking about, and be able to communicate that clearly before anyone can help you.

Calling exogenous testosterone a test booster clearly shows that you have not read, or attempted to read very much at all on the subject. [/quote]

Furthermore, the title of the thread is “test boosters”
but in the OP he talks about injecting.

I think my question was legit.

I know you weren’t commenting about risk to benefit. I was, because that’s why I would never recommend a ‘cycle’ of such low dose. I know some here claim to have good results on such low dose, but that’s not the point.

They probably would have got GREAT results from a proper cycle dose, not a low one that’s gonna shut you down just as hard.

Anyway, TRT is not a cycle, as you may know. 250 is a bit too high for TRT and too low to be considered a cycle IMO.

Bushy

PS - you don’t need to say ‘I have never actually done a cycle’, LOL, but you could make it sound a little less like you know what you are talking about from personal experience.

EG: you could say “Most people think test only is a good way to go”, rather than “Test only is a good way to go”.

Catch my drift ? ;)[/quote]

Totally understood. I still think I got unfairly bashed by lilguy and rainjack though…

Thanks Bushy

Looks to me like RJ was commenting on James1975s comments but I’ll let him set than one to rest if he so chooses.

Bushy[/quote]

Ah… you’re right.

I saw my name as part of the quote and thought he was talking about me, but he said “before anyone can help you”

hmmm…

RJ… apologies.

I’m suprised people are helping him to be honest, if he was 20 he would have been flamed beyond belief. Sure, he’s old enough to be using AAS, but he obviously isn’t ready to be doing so.

If he has low testosterone, then sure, HRT definately could be a possibility for him, but he hasn’t even made it clear that that’s his problem, and if so, while HRT is fine, he has no business screwing with the dosage or adding compounds at this point IMO.

He thinks that exogenous testosterone is a “test booster,” apparently thinks that just because testosterone has different esters that it’s a completely different compound, supposedly has done research but doesn’t even know what commonly used acronyms are, and he wants to have a protocol that will build muscle, despite the fact that he eats less than my 130lbs girlfriend.

My only advice would be that you’re not ready for a cycle, and to do some more reading.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I know you weren’t commenting about risk to benefit. I was, because that’s why I would never recommend a ‘cycle’ of such low dose. I know some here claim to have good results on such low dose, but that’s not the point. They probably would have got GREAT results from a proper cycle dose, not a low one that’s gonna shut you down just as hard.

Anyway, TRT is not a cycle, as you may know. 250 is a bit too high for TRT and too low to be considered a cycle IMO.

Bushy

PS - you don’t need to say ‘I have never actually done a cycle’, LOL, but you could make it sound a little less like you know what you are talking about from personal experience.

EG: you could say “Most people think test only is a good way to go”, rather than “Test only is a good way to go”.

Catch my drift ? :wink:

Totally understood. I still think I got unfairly bashed by lilguy and rainjack though…

Thanks Bushy
[/quote]

I dont really think you should take my comment as a bashing. You are rather new here and feel the need to comment on practically every thread. As Bushy stated, a lot of your comments seem to make it appear as though you are speaking from personal experience.

I was just trying to offer a bit of friendly advice to possibly slow down on your posting before you stick your foot in your mouth and possibly lose any credability that you may have at this point.

You have obviously done some research at this point, however there is still plenty that you need to learn.

The point at which you offered advice on starting a TRT dose of 250mg/wk is something that needs to be decided after a full panel test is done and is then potentially doctor prescribed. Something that I alluded to way early on in this thread.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
James1975 wrote:
Hello All, I’ve been doing some research and am planning on getting some Test-Boosters.

Can somebody please break down the basics for me? How much should I inject to achieve maximal growth regardless of what the Dr. suggests. Lord knows he/she will suggest that I inject just enough for increased sperm levels.

Should Test-Boosters be sup’d with anything else?

Man, I’ve looked up and down and am still confused on where to start and what to ask.

I’m 32 years old, weigh 180, and lift 4 nights a week.

Any advice will help me tremendously!!

Rainjack,

He stated he was looking into test boosters.
I know that test boosters are not testosterone, so I thought I should clarify. I PM’d with him also, he was thinking of getting his hands on some injectable test.

Therefore, he was the one who confused testosterone with test boosters.

C’mon, two haters in a row? Rainjack I respect you and lilguy too but read the thread before you jump on the young guy.

I know I don’t know as much as you by far, but I don’t think either of my posts in this thread were wrong at all.[/quote]

I was not responding to anything you said. Only the idiocy of the OP.

Don’t go looking for fights where none exist.