T Nation

Test Boosters

Hello All, I’ve been doing some research and am planning on getting some Test-Boosters.

Can somebody please break down the basics for me? How much should I inject to achieve maximal growth regardless of what the Dr. suggests. Lord knows he/she will suggest that I inject just enough for increased sperm levels.

Should Test-Boosters be sup’d with anything else?

Man, I’ve looked up and down and am still confused on where to start and what to ask.

I’m 32 years old, weigh 180, and lift 4 nights a week.

Any advice will help me tremendously!!

Somebody must have experience with this?

I’m scheduled for a consult in 2 weeks.

Quit being lazy …read the newbie stickies and then suggest a cycle. We will comment on if its good or bad and how to change it.

Thanks

If you read, you’ll notice I already stated that I’ve read most information. If you have link that supports what I’m requesting please post it.

Once you have a panel profile and a set out protocol from your doctor come back and post both of these.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Once you have a panel profile a then set out protocol from your doctor come back and post both of these.[/quote]

Alright…what if he/she suggests an injection then?

Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

Its right at the top of the forum with a sticky beside it.

You can follow that cycle which FG was kind enough to layout for you. But you said you need to see your Dr well. Find out how much he/she is going to give you. Then you can figure out if you want to top it up as suggested in the link I provided you. Even if you just take Test-E alone. It will make you gain like mofo.

Also what is your diet like. What do you take into your body? Give us a layout of your workout. Are you taking in suppliments like whey or anything else. Just a good general background is always good. The more info you offer us in your thread the more we can work with you on your goals.

Right now all we know is your confused and you can’t seem to find a sticky thread. And you want to grow.

[quote]James1975 wrote:
Alright…what if he/she suggests an injection then?[/quote]

Then I’m thinking this… you might call me crazy, but… maybe follow his instructions?

By test boosters are you getting at Trib, or at Test?

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1879427

Its right at the top of the forum with a sticky beside it.

You can follow that cycle which FG was kind enough to layout for you. But you said you need to see your Dr well. Find out how much he/she is going to give you. Then you can figure out if you want to top it up as suggested in the link I provided you. Even if you just take Test-E alone. It will make you gain like mofo.

Also what is your diet like. What do you take into your body? Give us a layout of your workout. Are you taking in suppliments like whey or anything else. Just a good general background is always good. The more info you offer us in your thread the more we can work with you on your goals.

Right now all we know is your confused and you can’t seem to find a sticky thread. And you want to grow.[/quote]

Thanks for the replies, link, and help.

I always take in around 200grams of Protein and I’m also supping Cold Fusion ON, Fish Oil, and a multivitamin a day.

Diet hovers around 1800 cals/day and is typically chicken and veggies.

Monday (Chest/Delts/Tris/Bis)
Flat BB Bench = 4 sets - 12 reps (175lbs)
Incline BB Bench = 4 sets - 12 reps (150lbs)
Military Press = 4 sets - 10 reps (100lbs)
Side Laterals = 4 sets - 10 reps (25lbs)
Dips = 4 sets - 1st set body weight to 20, 2nd and 3rd set weighted, 4 set body weight to failure
Cable Pulldowns = 4 sets - 10 reps (70lbs)
BB Preacher Curls = 4 sets - 10 reps (65 lbs)
DB Hammer Curls = 4 sets - 10 reps (40 lbs)

Tuesday (Core/Lower Back/Legs)
Hyperextensions = 4 Sets - 15 Reps
Leg Sleds w/Superset Standing Calf Raises = 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Deadlifts = 4 Sets - 10 Reps
Squats = 4 Sets - 10 Reps

Wednesday (Upper Back/Lats/Traps)
Bent Over BB Row = 4 Sets - 12 Reps
T-Bar Row = 4 Sets - 12 Reps
Single Arm DB Rows = 4 Sets - 12 Reps
Seated Rows = 4 Sets - 12 Reps
Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown = 4 Sets - 12 Reps
Shrugs = 4 Sets - 12 Reps

Friday (Chest/Delts/Tris/Bis)
Flat BB Bench = 4 sets - 12 reps (175lbs)
Incline BB Bench = 4 sets - 12 reps (150lbs)
Military Press = 4 sets - 10 reps (100lbs)
Side Laterals = 4 sets - 10 reps (25lbs)
Dips = 4 sets - 1st set body weight to 20, 2nd and 3rd set weighted, 4 set body weight to failure
Cable Pulldowns = 4 sets - 10 reps (70lbs)
BB Preacher Curls = 4 sets - 10 reps (65 lbs)
DB Hammer Curls = 4 sets - 10 reps (40 lbs)

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
By test boosters are you getting at Trib, or at Test?[/quote]

Right now Test…we’ll see what the Dr. says.

Also, some arcticles I read said that Test ONLY does not yield big growth results and some say it does. Any feedback on this?

AHHHHHH.

I thought you meant tribuls and horny goat shit.

Test only doesn’t yield big growth?
My line of thinking on that is this:
Why do teenage boys get so much bigger between ages 13-17?

Hint: It’s not estrogen…

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
AHHHHHH.

I thought you meant tribuls and horny goat shit.

Test only doesn’t yield big growth?
My line of thinking on that is this:
Why do teenage boys get so much bigger between ages 13-17?

Hint: It’s not estrogen…[/quote]

I feel you, just trying to clear the air of what I’ve read. I’m not sure about Deca, don’t think I want to hit that road yet. I’d like to start on some Test and see what happens.

According to the link provided above between 200 and 1000mg
is recommended for weekly doses. Average being 250 or 500.

How long does it take to see results…say 2 or 3 weeks?

Test only is a good way to go.

Test only, I’d use Enanthate, for 8-10 weeks, 250-500 mg per week.

People differ, but most agree you see results after 2-4 weeks, most gains come weeks 4-8.

To clarify, are you on TRT or HRT?

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Test only is a good way to go.

Test only, I’d use Enanthate, for 8-10 weeks, 250-500 mg per week.

People differ, but most agree you see results after 2-4 weeks, most gains come weeks 4-8.

To clarify, are you on TRT or HRT? [/quote]

I’m a newb at Acronyms, break that down brother…

I am not speaking from experience here. But you will see something happen after 2 to 3. Cause thats when it starts to kick in. The ester(meaning the type of testosterone) takes a while to get into your blood stream after injection into the muscle. So some people think after a week they feel something. Sometimes that is the case but normally from all my reading it takes 2 weeks before you really notice it. Like side effects or the good stuff from taking Test. Read as much as you can on Testosterone enanthate.

Here is a good link if you want to read on AAS profile.

www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/index.htm

Any thoughts on JUST Test or Test Propionate?

Anybody prefer one vs. the other…why?

Well,

Let me clarify for the guy above…

The esther doesn’t mean it’s different test, it is just how quickly it’s broken down in your body.

Kinda like the coating on a pill determines how quickly the medicine gets to you.

All are testosterone, but:

Test Enanthate and Cypionate are long esthers. They take 2-4 weeks to get into your system. Gains take longer to see is the downside. Upside is you only shoot once or twice per week.

Test Propianate is a short esther. It takes a couple days at most to be in your system. You see gains quicker. Downside is you have to shoot EOD (every other day) to keep your blood levels stable, or you’ll be on a emotional roller coaster like a 13 year old girl just starting her period, haha.

I prefer Enanthate because I hate needles, and once or twice a week is enough pain for me.

[quote]James1975 wrote:
Any thoughts on JUST Test or Test Propionate?

Anybody prefer one vs. the other…why?[/quote]

Testosterone is testosterone. What you are asking is the same thing.

Are you asking what people like more a long acting ester or a short acting one like Prop. Cause in the end your body just sees testosterone.

[quote]James1975 wrote:
Diet hovers around 1800 cals/day and is typically chicken and veggies.
[/quote]

This isn’t enough, even if for a drug free lifter. I would perscribe more food for a few months.