Test Booster at 19?

This is the only bodybuilding website I really look at now. I consider the rest to be junk. So I will ask this question here and value the opinion of you guys. Is 19 too young for a test booster like TRIBEX? Is is pointless at that age?

I would say so.

usually, the majority of people could make better food choices and make great improvements.

what are you trying to accomplish? what’s your nutrition like

Some people will tell you it’s a waste because of your age, but the truth is that no one knows your test level. Just because guys your age are supposed to have have relatively high test, doesn’t mean that you do.

The only way you’ll ever know how well TRIBEX will work for you is to try it.

I used it when I was close to your age and felt it was well worth it.

Well, I went for a doctors check up and one of the things I’m going to get tested for is T levels. So, you could get tested for it first.

Sorry if it seems like I am hi-jacking your thread but how do they tests you T levels, through blood or what? and how long does it take to the results back?

[quote]bmitch wrote:
I think your too young[/quote]

How can you go wrong with such well-researched advice?

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
bmitch wrote:
I think your too young

How can you go wrong with such well-researched advice?[/quote]

why suggest someone take a supplement such as TRIBEX without researching what they’re eating and doing in the gym?

im acctually curious about this to, im 19 and just bought Tribulus and some friends got on my case about it

I’m not looking for anything miracle wise. I know diet and nutrition is top priority.

My priority goal is fat loss. I’m down from 250 to 214, and I’ve lost what seems like no muscle. I have gained strength.

When It comes to nutrition It looks like this

1. 1 packet of quaker oatmeal.
    2 scoops of what was ON whey. (Just got my Metabolic Drive, tastes amazing.)

2. Around 5-6 oz. of some dead animal. I try to get my veggies two but I have to eat in the cafeteria at school (college, can’t wait to have my own place) sometimes they don’t have them.

3)Pre - workout: I usually have another packet of outmeal. With a scoop of whey.

4)Post- workout: 2 scoops whey, about 40 grams of dextrose, 5 grams creatine mono.

1. Some more dead animal I don’t worry about Macros. So it’s usually 8- 10 oz. of chicken/fish (usually tilapia)
    Then some kind of carb source, usually have white rice, sometimes I get lucky and they have sweet taters. They always have brocolli at dinner so I get a platefull.

2. 3 tbsp of natty pb around an hour and a half before bed.

I also take Animal-pak as a multi. BTW I’m looking for something new, can anyone recommend? HOT-ROX Extreme is also in my stash.

I have to do a football orientated lift, and can’t do anything about it so I won’t even bother posting unless you really want to know it. It’s 4 days a week.

decent nutrition, but there’s room for improvement before putting money on a supplement like what you’re looking for.

I’d take the money you would pay for the supplement and buy some veggies, take it to the caf with you (i assume you have to eat at the caf, when i was in college if you lived on campus you had to have a meal plan).

maybe cut out the oatmeal at breakfast time and do some protein/veggie mix (egg omelete with spinach or peppers for example).

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
bmitch wrote:
I think your too young

why suggest someone take a supplement such as TRIBEX without researching what they’re eating and doing in the gym?[/quote]

Mainly because you don’t need to workout or eat well to benefit from TRIBEX. After all, I had my father try it and he was hooked. It increased his energy level, sex drive, and even got a bit leaner without changing his diet.

Sure, diet and training are the cornerstones to bodybuilding progress, but some people around here would have you believe that all supplements are completely worthless unless you do everything else perfect. This simply isn’t true.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
bmitch wrote:
I think your too young

why suggest someone take a supplement such as TRIBEX without researching what they’re eating and doing in the gym?

Mainly because you don’t need to workout or eat well to benefit from TRIBEX. After all, I had my father try it and he was hooked. It increased his energy level, sex drive, and even got a bit leaner without changing his diet.

Sure, diet and training are the cornerstones to bodybuilding progress, but some people around here would have you believe that all supplements are completely worthless unless you do everything else perfect. This simply isn’t true.[/quote]

it just doesn’t make sense to have someone at such a young age mess with their hormonal system, when other things can be changed to achieve the desired results. Then if the results still aren’t showing, then maybe it’s an option, but don’t jump to it if you can make better/healthier choices first, that’s all I’m saying

If you have money to blow, go for it. Honestly, you’d probably be better off with this product than some pre workout NO creatine designer supp that a lot of guys your age are spending their money on. At 19, I still think you’ll benefit from trib … only it won’t be significant, but it’ll still help and you’ll reach your goal a lil faster.

Now, you just have to ask yourself if that little “benefit” is worth the money or not. So it’s not really a question of it being “pointless” to take at your age, because it’s not.

if you really want to know, go get a test test and see if your low mid or high. if its on the higher end it is probably not worth it from a cost benefit. If its low then you will see greater results.

hope that helps.

I read this site enough to know NO boosters are kitty litter. Carbs + Whey & leucine = “pump”. I don’t give two poops about a pump anyway. Does low test cause depression at all? I’m thinking about getting it tested soon. I’d have to go to the doctor though, then get a phelbotimist. That is a pain. I haven’t had my blood tested in a year or so I should probably get it done. I hear a lot about a test booster being able to mess up your hormones at my age, I want to know if there is any evidence to prove that.

sorry not hijacking (well more like borrowing :slight_smile: for little bit)
I am 20 and have the slightest gynaecomastia(sp?)… got it checked ages ago but the doc back then just said it would go with puberty, in short it didn’t and stayed even through my ED phase. I dont knwo BF level (i can see a 6 pack no muscle anywhere else lol…workin on it)

I started the AD and have been a little heavy on the sat fats and cholesterol to raise T, but it remains…
so would TRIBEX help me at all or should i just continue to go heavy on workouts and hope?

[quote]Evil1 wrote:
sorry not hijacking (well more like borrowing :slight_smile: for little bit)
I am 20 and have the slightest gynaecomastia(sp?)… got it checked ages ago but the doc back then just said it would go with puberty, in short it didn’t and stayed even through my ED phase. I dont knwo BF level (i can see a 6 pack no muscle anywhere else lol…workin on it)

I started the AD and have been a little heavy on the sat fats and cholesterol to raise T, but it remains…

so would TRIBEX help me at all or should i just continue to go heavy on workouts and hope?[/quote]

Raising T won’t do anything for gyno except potentially make it worse.