Test Booster and Hardening Agent

Hope this is the right forum. I am 22 years old, been training seriously for about 3 years. I am currently on my second/last 30-day cycle of a test booster. When I ordered the TB online, I received two free 10-day trials of a hardening agent. Been looking around for the last couple days trying to figure out exactly what it is. Essentially, just wondering if the TB and HA are the same thing, and if they can/should be taken together? The HA does not mention anything about being a test booster or estrogen blocker. Both are androgenic.

Your help would be great!!

[quote]JLaurin wrote:
Hope this is the right forum. I am 22 years old, been training seriously for about 3 years. I am currently on my second/last 30-day cycle of a test booster. When I ordered the TB online, I received two free 10-day trials of a hardening agent. Been looking around for the last couple days trying to figure out exactly what it is. Essentially, just wondering if the TB and HA are the same thing, and if they can/should be taken together? The HA does not mention anything about being a test booster or estrogen blocker. Both are androgenic.

Your help would be great!![/quote]

You’ve given no clue as to what these supplements actually are. They should be okay to mix though.

This site sells a test booster and a hardening agent and they are safe to take together.