T Nation

Test Boost Through Nolva and Arimidex?

Hi to all,
I know, mine is not a “classic” steroid question, but i think here i can find help :wink:

A bit of background:
i’m 31.
i have done about 4 cycle in the past. by now i’m off since september 07.
All my cycles were done with proper PCT and i have retained the most of my gains.

Now I’m about 95kg at 14% (i’m 170cm tall…).

In the last month i have noticed a “unusual” lack of “morning wood” :smiley:
I’m less performant in the bed (i can still have good sex but i need more rest among “sessions”). My libido is still very high (no changes in it).

I’m thinking about it. Am i on the stepdoors of doom? :smiley:
Should I talk with my doc (here in Italy TRT is utopy)?
can nolva give me an hand? should i jump on T (i have 20ml 100mg test p and some OT…)?

Im unsure as to what the term utopy means. However absolutely see a doc if you feel your levels may just be too low at present.

There are many things out there in the world now a days that cause men to have low test in their early 30s.

The added nolva wont do much. A cycle will only change things for a short period of time.

Check out “The Over 35 Lifter” forum. KSman in particular is an expert on TRT (testosterone replacement treatment). It is imperative that you understand how to balance testosterone, AI (anti-aromatase), and hCG if you want to pursue TRT.

Also, it is not unusual for T levels to start being low at the early age of 31.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Im unsure as to what the term utopy means. However absolutely see a doc [/quote]

Utopia (sorry i misspelled it) means that it is quite impissible to convince a doc in Italy to prescribe a TRT :\

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Check out “the over 35 lifter” forum. KSman in particular is an expert on TRT (testosterone replacement treatment). It is imperative that you understand how to balance testosterone, AI (anti-aromatase), and hCG if you want to pursue TRT. Also, it is not unusual for T levels to start being low at the early age of 31.[/quote]

thank you

Well self prescribed may be the way to go. However if you plan to do that then go about it the right way and get a full panel test done now.

Evaluate things from there and proceed.