Test at the Lowest Reading Ever

I have been on the forum for several years and had a doc that was working with me on my T issues till he passed away. I have had hell since then finding anyone worth a damn. It took over a year of horrible test results (Max of 354 with an average in the low 200’s) to get my new doc to sign off on TRT.

My last test result was 185. 43 years old and being off TRT and it had dropped to 185, I guess that woke her ass up lol.

So I am on the typical 100mg per week deal, thinking of dividing it between two injections (Monday and Thursday. She also prescribed Anastrozole 1mg per day. yeah, per day! I tried to tell her it was one per WEEK, but she didn’t get it. So I will just cut the pill in half and take on the same days of the shots and have a long term supply :slight_smile:

[quote]Toshiero wrote:
I have been on the forum for several years and had a doc that was working with me on my T issues till he passed away. I have had hell since then finding anyone worth a damn. It took over a year of horrible test results (Max of 354 with an average in the low 200’s) to get my new doc to sign off on TRT.

My last test result was 185. 43 years old and being off TRT and it had dropped to 185, I guess that woke her ass up lol.

So I am on the typical 100mg per week deal, thinking of dividing it between two injections (Monday and Thursday. She also prescribed Anastrozole 1mg per day. yeah, per day! I tried to tell her it was one per WEEK, but she didn’t get it. So I will just cut the pill in half and take on the same days of the shots and have a long term supply :-)[/quote]

Pm me there is an excellent Dr in oklamhoma I know who will help you and extremely open minded when it comes to proper HRT protocols. At 43 HRT is must, you also need to focus on lifestyles, as well as proper sleep and eating habits in order for HRT to take effect. Losing body fat will help to lower e2. Your Dr also needs to check thyroid , adrenal and GH parameters in order to get the most effect of HRT.