Test And Winny Or Test And Dbol

quick question, im on the fence between what to stack. either 30 mg a day of dbol stacked with 3 ccs of test enethate vs 3cc a week of wintrol depot and 3 cc’s of test cypionate. heres my stats im skinny but not too skinny. im 5 ft 10 weigh about 172 want to gain about 20-25 lbs of muscle and have a very high metabolism, i could eat a birthday cake and not gain any fat period. now my thinking is if i take the dbol and the enethate that id take 30mg a day for 30 days of dbol then quit it and take the test until its done but i heard of i take the dbol theres a chance that i could look like the michelin man. i know that if you take dbol by itself and dont stack it with anything then you lose what you gain. another option is taking winstrol and cypionate. i read that the 2 are a good combination for someone to gain size and get rock hard. i have my routine and eating plan all worked out now I need some good advice on what i should take

[quote]scii2 wrote:
quick question, im on the fence between what to stack. either 30 mg a day of dbol stacked with 3 ccs of test enethate vs 3cc a week of wintrol depot and 3 cc’s of test cypionate. heres my stats im skinny but not too skinny. im 5 ft 10 weigh about 172 want to gain about 20-25 lbs of muscle and have a very high metabolism, i could eat a birthday cake and not gain any fat period. now my thinking is if i take the dbol and the enethate that id take 30mg a day for 30 days of dbol then quit it and take the test until its done but i heard of i take the dbol theres a chance that i could look like the michelin man. i know that if you take dbol by itself and dont stack it with anything then you lose what you gain. another option is taking winstrol and cypionate. i read that the 2 are a good combination for someone to gain size and get rock hard. i have my routine and eating plan all worked out now I need some good advice on what i should take[/quote]

Bro, I hate to break it to you, but just based upon how your post reads, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that you have no business taking AAS. I know that’s not what you want to hear but w/ the limited stats that you’ve provided, I can’t help but infer you’re nowhere near your genetic potential nor are you taking the appropriate steps to get you closer to it.

MK

[quote]scii2 wrote:
quick question, im on the fence between what to stack. either 30 mg a day of dbol stacked with 3 ccs of test enethate vs 3cc a week of wintrol depot and 3 cc’s of test cypionate. [/quote]

It really doesn’t matter whether you take a given number of mg per week of testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. They work identically.

If you are not going to use an anti-estrogen like Clomid, then you’d have an advantage in using Winstrol along with the testosterone instead of Dianabol, because the Dianabol will add to the aromatization (conversion to estrogen) problem, while Winstrol will not.

However – assuming you’re talking 50 mg per cc – I’d prefer using the Winstrol at 50 mg per day rather than just 3x/week. By the way, that won’t be the big hassle it sounds like if insulin needles (1/2 inch, 1 cc) are used in the thighs. Obviously you don’t really want to inject the glutes with a bigger needle that many times per week.

On the testosterone I’m assuming 200 mg/cc… if so then that 600 mg/week is a good amount in combination with the Winstrol. You should be able to achieve your goal.

Best of results with your cycle!

ok I’ve reasearched and this is what I;m going to do to make up my cycle.
weeks 1-4
400 mg of test enth
20 mg a day/ dbol
20mg a day clomid
weeks4-8
400 mg of test enth
400 mg of test cyp
300 mg a week ot winstrol depot
25 mg a day clomid
last 30 days 20 mcg daily clen and t3