T Nation

Test and Winny Cycle and SHBG

Hi T-men! I would like some input regarding my upcoming cycle which will be as follows:

week 1-10 500mg Galenika Test E ew
week 7-10 or week 10-13 50mg winstrol oral ed?
week 13-onwards pct.

The thing I am confused about is whether I should run winny while I run test or I should do it from my last shot of test and until I start pct? oral winstrol lowers shgb so that would mean that after my last shot of test E, the winstrol will lower shgb and I would have more free testosterone until i start pct, which is why I lean more towards adding in winny from week 10.

Input is appreciated :slight_smile:

If this is your frist why not run the test alone and see what kind of results you get from there. If you want to add another compound add in some d bol for the frist 3-4 weeks.
See Ya

forget about the winny and do prisioner#22’s test taper.

Nah I wont go use the dbol and I don’t want to kickstart my cycle with another compound, I am running test E because of the ester so I wont have to shoot too often, and I will be running AI’s throughout the cycle to keep estrogen and water retention down.
The stanozolol is just to give the last muscle hardness, but I still dont know when is the best time to use it?

[quote]DanishOdysseus wrote:
Nah I wont go use the dbol and I don’t want to kickstart my cycle with another compound, I am running test E because of the ester so I wont have to shoot too often, and I will be running AI’s throughout the cycle to keep estrogen and water retention down.
The stanozolol is just to give the last muscle hardness, but I still dont know when is the best time to use it?[/quote]

It is dieting that gives you that ‘hard’ look, not drugs.

I know, but the winstrol will also help, I will keep my carbs at a minimum and my protein high, dont worry about the diet, I got that covered.

Back to the original question, winny from week 7-10 or 10-pct?

[quote]DanishOdysseus wrote:
dont worry about the diet, I got that covered. [/quote]

Not to doubt you, but I think I speak for everyone in both this, and the Bodybuilding forum, when I say that if only we had a dime for every time we’ve heard that.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
DanishOdysseus wrote:
dont worry about the diet, I got that covered.

Not to doubt you, but I think I speak for everyone in both this, and the Bodybuilding forum, when I say that if only we had a dime for every time we’ve heard that.[/quote]

I understand that, but it is my own responsibility to have it in check, and when I go as far as using roids, all the bases have to be coverede, and they are otherwise I pay the price, and there is no messing around with steroids, if you’re going to do them, do it right!

but I would like to hear what your view is on the winny, that of course if you have one?