T Nation

Test and Tren Two Weeker

I really like the idea of short, non-suppressive cycles, but I do not have access to something like Anadrol and Winny.

With a little work I might be able to get test-prop and tren.

So would it be possible to make a worthwhile two week beginner cycle with only these two components? Would tren shut you down even if it was used for a short while?

• ins8ibl

I would not advise a two week injectable season…

The shortest I’ve seen or heard of with decent results has been 6 weeks. There were high dosages too… not sure how you feel about that though if all you got is tren…

Well, let me be more specific. What do you think the gains would be with this cycle-

test prop 100 mg ED
arimidex .25 mg ED

for 2 weeks?

The answer is 4.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I would not advise a two week injectable season…

The shortest I’ve seen or heard of with decent results has been 6 weeks. There were high dosages too…[/quote]

Interesting. Why do you say that? I wouldn’t think it would make a difference if your compound had a short enough half-life/was fast acting. Especially if one or more of the compounds was a really strong one for big mass or strength gains (as opposed to say something very mild). You not a fan of any short cycles, or just not injectable?

You would have to use an astronomical amount for a 2 week cycle to see any real difference here…

To be perfectly honest, I don’t know that it would be worth the trouble of sticking yourself everyday if you used anything less than 150mg prop ED…

The Adex wouldn’t do much as far as gains go here… might prevent some sides… but I can’t see it making all that big of a difference…

If you use tren acetate, then you could see decent results if you shot 150-200mg ED… in fact I am actually about to do 2 weeks with tren acetate at 100mg ED here in a few days stacked with my 800mg weekly test…possibly followed 4 weeks of tren enan at 600mg/wk

In the future I will be doing a short cycle of test prop and tren A with anadrol. As long as you are using short esters you should be fine with injectables. As far as the dosing I will only be using 100mg/day of prop and 100mg/day of tren. IMHO 200mg/day of tren A would be a miserable experience.

Interesting stuff gentlemen. I was curious as to your reasons given all the love the 2-3 weekers have gotten on this board. 2thepain, please log that one, I’d like to hear about your gains and strength increases.

World–What about strength increases? If mass is not the primary concern, wouldn’t 2 weeks of highly intense training combined with Test/Tren lead to some nice strength gains? I wouldn’t think you’d need to dose all that insanely high for strength goals anyway. They both have a rep for increasing strength.

For strength I believe you’d get quite good results, however then my question is this:

You put these compounds in your body at a faster and higher rate than normal, but for an unbelievably short time. You will get good results after a few days, there’s no doubt of this, but how lasting will they actually be though?

Currently I’m running an 8 week experimental cycle…

For anyone interested, I found this thread which has a lot of related information:

IMO Tren is horrible for short 2 week cycles.

The reasoning behind those short cycles is basically to avoid suppression. While nothing beats the gains Tren A provides in a short period of time, you will be shut down hard even after 2 weeks so it basically negates the benefits 2 weekers are designed for.

Tren A would be best as a “kick start” to a longer cycles but that’s just me.

[quote]SwD wrote:

The reasoning behind those short cycles is basically to avoid suppression. While nothing beats the gains Tren A provides in a short period of time, you will be shut down hard even after 2 weeks so it basically negates the benefits 2 weekers are designed for.

Tren A would be best as a “kick start” to a longer cycles but that’s just me.[/quote]

I’ve never used tren, but based on my experience with nandrolone I would agree with avoiding the more supressive compounds on these 2-weekers.

I will be doing just as you describe in a few months. A 6 week prop cycle with 3 or 4 weeks of tren at the start, then a taper.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
SwD wrote:

Tren A would be best as a “kick start” to a longer cycles but that’s just me.

I’ve never used tren, but based on my experience with nandrolone I would agree with avoiding the more supressive compounds on these 2-weekers.

I will be doing just as you describe in a few months. A 6 week prop cycle with 3 or 4 weeks of tren at the start, then a taper.

[/quote]

Taper at the end or are you going to taper the Tren throughout the Prop segment?

Yes sorry that wasn’t very clear. I meant stop the tren dead at 3/4 weeks, then finish off with prop, and taper with prop.

That would make a great cycle. Make sure your brand of Test Prop is not too painful cause that’s a lot of injections.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Yes sorry that wasn’t very clear. I meant stop the tren dead at 3/4 weeks, then finish off with prop, and taper with prop. [/quote]

Nah, not you at all, I’m half asleep today so I keep reading things wrong or just totally miss the point…

[quote]SwD wrote:
That would make a great cycle. Make sure your brand of Test Prop is not too painful cause that’s a lot of injections.

[/quote]

I’ve got it all lined up ready to go… never used this brand before but I’ve heard it’s quite painful. Dirt cheap though - and overdosed :wink:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
Yes sorry that wasn’t very clear. I meant stop the tren dead at 3/4 weeks, then finish off with prop, and taper with prop.

Nah, not you at all, I’m half asleep today so I keep reading things wrong or just totally miss the point…[/quote]

Low carb? lol