Test and Tren Cycle

I am thinking of running the similar cycle to my friend.
test prop 100mg everyday 12 weeks
test suspension 50mg everyday 12 weeks
tren ace 50mg everyday 2-12 weeks
dbol 50mg first 2 weeks
tbol 40mg 7 weeks
clomid 100/50/50/50 pct
novadex 40/40/20/20 pct

height 5’11-6 ft weight 190

Whats the idea behind running test prop and test suspention together? Is the prop to keep the bloods more stable? Also i hear test suspension is a notorious gyno causer maybe throw in AI?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
Whats the idea behind running test prop and test suspention together? Is the prop to keep the bloods more stable? Also i hear test suspension is a notorious gyno causer maybe throw in AI?[/quote]
I was gonna run the supspension because it boost your test levels hight really fast so I’d shot inject it a little before I workout and for an AI I was gonna run adex I just for got to mention it

Why dont you just kick start with dbol 30mg ED for 4 weeks…?

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
Why dont you just kick start with dbol 30mg ED for 4 weeks…? [/quote]
It’s because I only have 25mg tabs and I don’t want the puffiness for 4 weeks kinda just it to put some strength on fast for the cycle

it’s a pretty sexy looking cycle that, I’d be interested to hear how you get on

[quote]Yogi wrote:
it’s a pretty sexy looking cycle that, I’d be interested to hear how you get on[/quote]
I’m going to do a log when I start and I’m starting in a 6-8 weeks when I get everything

Just a thought, but I felt better when I ran tren higher than test on this last cycle than on previous ones where levels were even. Didn’t see a huge difference in the gym, but it was only a two weeker. Definitely got rid of the sides I had experienced in the past though.

I’d be interested to see how this turns out. Never tried suspension before. About to start a 8wk test prop/tren ace cycle