T Nation

Test and Sex Drive!

not in one no, inject 250mg say mon and thurs. jsut adding another 200mg EQ isnt going to do anything. zero, it wouldnt be high enough and you wouldnt be running it long enough. now bumping to 500/week from 200/week will be a drastic difference and not shut you down anymore so than 200. YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER i guarantee it.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
not in one no, inject 250mg say mon and thurs. jsut adding another 200mg EQ isnt going to do anything. zero, it wouldnt be high enough and you wouldnt be running it long enough. now bumping to 500/week from 200/week will be a drastic difference and not shut you down anymore so than 200. YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER i guarantee it.[/quote]

keep in mind i want mild results. 10lbs gain with a little drop in BF would be fine for me. My wife doens’t know, so I don’t want her to notice.
So that cyle would be fine for that goal you think ?

IMO with the right diet and training you’ll gain more than that BUT after a proper PCT and you loose your bloat from the test i think you’ll hit your mark on the head with keeping a solid 10lbs LBM and dropping some BF%

[quote]Game_over wrote:
IMO with the right diet and training you’ll gain more than that BUT after a proper PCT and you loose your bloat from the test i think you’ll hit your mark on the head with keeping a solid 10lbs LBM and dropping some BF%[/quote]

i cannot get the bloat, that’s why i was keeping the test low… bloat will give me away ! Arimidex should prevent the bloat right ?

There will probably be manageable bloat. If you keep your diet clean and don’t raise your caloric intake to a bulking degree you will not grow as much, but should make some lean gains in the amount you are looking for.

appreciate that guys…
so basically, I have to get my hands on more test E…

[quote]eenzo295 wrote:
hey guys, you always get pissed when people are not pros and asking questions.
I’ve never red, to my knowledge that Test E should be injected twice a week !![/quote]

I know what you mean, I’ve been flamed lots.
Be careful what you ask and how you ask it.

These guys carry lots of napalm!

[quote]
keep in mind i want mild results. 10lbs gain with a little drop in BF would be fine for me. My wife doens’t know, so I don’t want her to notice.
So that cyle would be fine for that goal you think ?[/quote]

You Wont turn into a bloated hulk overnight just by adding an extra 300mg of test per week

your weight gain will be reasonably gradual and as long as you dont exclusively do bicep curls or something equally ridiculous nobody will notice an extra few lbs put on over 3 months

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
the enathanate takes time to release test into the bloodstream so u wont notice effects instantly anyway

it should peak around week 3/4-10 in my experience although 200mg a week is a shit low dose
[/quote]

Hi Ironmiketysen,

Can you shed some more light on this because i am curious to know. When you say releasing does that mean that the first dose will start effecting after a week or so?? Its confusing reading everywhere that the peak is achieved in 24-48 hours and than steady decline in blood levels??

thanks

Dude, you are lucky as shit. I have never seen the knowledgeable folks here spoon feed someone like they are you! It is obvious you read a few lines, then got frustrated and just started pinning yourself with what you assumed would be a good starter cycle. Then, when shit went wrong you come running and then spit out the very informative information you are being fed.

So, for like the 10th time. ->500mg of Test E a week, injected at 250mg twice a week.<- I have NEVER heard anyone complain about not turning into the Hulk not only in the gym but in the sheets, too. If you eat right and exercise right you wont blow up into the Michelan Man either.

[quote]EvolutionX wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
the enathanate takes time to release test into the bloodstream so u wont notice effects instantly anyway

it should peak around week 3/4-10 in my experience although 200mg a week is a shit low dose

Hi Ironmiketysen,

Can you shed some more light on this because i am curious to know. When you say releasing does that mean that the first dose will start effecting after a week or so?? Its confusing reading everywhere that the peak is achieved in 24-48 hours and than steady decline in blood levels??

thanks[/quote]

week or so? no. You’ll notice the effects around weeks 3-4 at least in my runs. placebo i believe has a big effect on first time users though

I didn’t ‘notice’ the Test E until about week 5.

For the op, listen to what people are telling you!

Steve: Tthe ‘pros’ get annoyed since your asking questions that have already been answered in the numerous stickies at the top of the forum.

I blame BBB.

:wink:

[quote]EvolutionX wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
the enathanate takes time to release test into the bloodstream so u wont notice effects instantly anyway

it should peak around week 3/4-10 in my experience although 200mg a week is a shit low dose

Hi Ironmiketysen,

Can you shed some more light on this because i am curious to know. When you say releasing does that mean that the first dose will start effecting after a week or so?? Its confusing reading everywhere that the peak is achieved in 24-48 hours and than steady decline in blood levels??

thanks[/quote]

test e + c has a longer half life so results are gradual

test suspension or prop have much shorter half lives so results will be felt quicker

the ester in the test controls how fast u will feel the results (hornyness,strength,muscle gains etc)

since you took a long estered test,thats why people are telling you it takes a few weeks to “kick in”

shorter tests require more injections so test e is good for a beginner

[quote]eenzo295 wrote:
hey guys, you always get pissed when people are not pros and asking questions.
I’ve never red, to my knowledge that Test E should be injected twice a week !![/quote]

The info isnt based on bro knowledge from other boards, it isnt based from the biggest guy in the gym… nor is it made up to make us or this board seem special - let uncle Brook explain.

It is solely based on the fact that different esters give the drug attached different half lives and the more frequently you inject that ester and drug - based on its release time(ace thru to undec), the more stable the blood level will be.

It is also fact that there are less sides and AAS work better with stable levels than fluctuating levels. Unlike GH which is better in a pulsar fashion.

So maybe now you might (other than concentrating on spelling) understand why we get pissed - because this is a moderately advanced site and that is the basics of drug pharmocokinetics.

Why not inject sustanon E4W and see how much you gain ya intellectual young fuck.

Brook

allright dudes. Points well taken.
And I appreciate everybody who took the time to contribute to this thread.
I will report results at the end of the cycle.
thx again!

[quote] Brook wrote:
I blame BBB.

;)[/quote]

x2 (enter evil laugh)