Test and Libido Loss

Im coming up on my 5th week on a test/Deca cycle for beginners, 500mg test 300 deca

Everything starting good, was wakin up with morning wood constantly and had a sex drive like I was back in highschool, but recently its been non existent…I still can get it up but its not that caveman wanna fuck the shit out everything any more

any thoughts, advice

Really? You clearly have done no research and honestly i don’t think you deserve any help, this is a no fucking brainer as to what is causing your problems, try researching for 5 fucking minutes you lazy cunt

It’s prob due to the deca since it’s a 19-nor or bunk test maybe?

[quote]ai_arruda wrote:
Im coming up on my 5th week ON A TEST/DECA CYCLE FOR BEGINNERS, 500mg test 300 deca

any thoughts, advice[/quote]

deca is not for beginners, especially if the risks aren’t known. Prolactin issues most likely

alright there tough guy

see ive been doin research and been talkin with some of my fellow lifters…i powerlift and they all stand by just test and deca mainly for the joint health, but there is so much bullshit and contradictory info out there its hard to see between the bullshit

Theres not really any contradictory info about taking something for estrogen and prolactin control

most likely due to prolactin build up. I am no expert. but from my research that’s typically what causes it. get that estrogen under control and get something to stop the prolactin. also. try another forum. this is probably the worst forum to ask questions. yet one of the best if you use the search engine. getting any straight forward answers from these pricks is not going to happen.

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
most likely due to prolactin build up. I am no expert. but from my research that’s typically what causes it. get that estrogen under control and get something to stop the prolactin. also. try another forum. this is probably the worst forum to ask questions. yet one of the best if you use the search engine. getting any straight forward answers from these pricks is not going to happen. [/quote]

You just admitted this site is great for getting answers via the search function, so please tell me why its so hard for the op to type a very basic question into the search bar, one he should already know before even taking steroids.

If you have a question and honestly cant find an answer and have shown youve done the basic research, then you will get help. But when its obvious you havent done any reading whatsoever and figure youre just gonna make a post to save time because youre lazy and want to be spoonfed, then youre going to most likely be upset with the replies you get because thats what you deserve.

Test/deca for beginners… lol

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:
most likely due to prolactin build up. I am no expert. but from my research that’s typically what causes it. get that estrogen under control and get something to stop the prolactin. also. try another forum. this is probably the worst forum to ask questions. yet one of the best if you use the search engine. getting any straight forward answers from these pricks is not going to happen. [/quote]

Not true. This website is great. I don’t understand why people don’t take a few hours to research this shit. It’s all out there. I researched this shit for months. People seem to forget how serious steroids are… You are playing with your body/hormones and can cause permanent damage… why wouldn’t you read up as much as possible instead of being a dumbass and just putting shit into your body?

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

Not true. This website is great. I don’t understand why people don’t take a few hours to research this shit. It’s all out there. I researched this shit for months. People seem to forget how serious steroids are… You are playing with your body/hormones and can cause permanent damage… why wouldn’t you read up as much as possible instead of being a dumbass and just putting shit into your body?[/quote]

Because, as we all know it’s always better to just go for it then figure out the problems later. History has shown this almost always works… Sometimes… A little bit… Kinda… Maybe.

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

Not true. This website is great. I don’t understand why people don’t take a few hours to research this shit. It’s all out there. I researched this shit for months. People seem to forget how serious steroids are… You are playing with your body/hormones and can cause permanent damage… why wouldn’t you read up as much as possible instead of being a dumbass and just putting shit into your body?[/quote]

Because, as we all know it’s always better to just go for it then figure out the problems later. History has shown this almost always works… Sometimes… A little bit… Kinda… Maybe.[/quote]

Reason why steroids have such a bad reputation. Dumbasses who just put whatever into their body as if taking anabolics is like taking tylenol… Fucking idiots.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

Reason why steroids have such a bad reputation. Dumbasses who just put whatever into their body as if taking anabolics is like taking tylenol… Fucking idiots.
[/quote]

Yup, although this much like many other things in life in that the idiots ruin it for everyone.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

Because, as we all know it’s always better to just go for it then figure out the problems later. History has shown this almost always works… Sometimes… A little bit… Kinda… Maybe.[/quote]

[/quote]

exactly

[quote]ai_arruda wrote:
Im coming up on my 5th week on a test/Deca cycle for beginners, 500mg test 300 deca

Everything starting good, was wakin up with morning wood constantly and had a sex drive like I was back in highschool, but recently its been non existent…I still can get it up but its not that caveman wanna fuck the shit out everything any more

any thoughts, advice[/quote]

OP. Most likely prolactin related because of the deca. But bloodwork will confirm. Could be an e2 issue.

Running any AIs also?

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

You got shitty answers cause you’re one of these idiots. Don’t get all pissy because you are lazy and want things handed to you.

[quote]getbuffnow wrote:

I’ve found this site to very helpful with my research. They’re only assholes when people are dumb and abuse AAS without properly researching like a responsible adult. Sometimes that’s the problem itself because they’re still kids and not even ready for gear. And I think ELS response was appropriate. Not knowing the side effects and how to counteract them BEFORE you cycle is frustrating to guys who take those precautions by doing their research. Google and the search engine on this site is all you need to start a cycle. If you’ve done enough research you shouldn’t even need to post a “first cycle” thread. You should be confident that every thing is in check on your own.