Test and Fertility

Hey guys - I know there is an article on the site discussing testosterone as a contraceptive - that being said, just found out my wife is pregnant with our third child - while I am on a decent dose of test haha. So don’t just assume it always is fool proof! :slight_smile:
Happy Monday! I really am enjoying our community here recently. Really good members. Bravo.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your upcoming child!

1 Like

Congrats man! Will this be your first?

Thanks man!

Thank you! Na this is our third haha. Second was conceived during a decent cycle and my wife being on anavar (she’s a cosmetic dermatologist and I’m an endocrinologist so both being in the medical field we were rather shocked haha). Thanks again for the kind words.

Well then this ought to be ‘easy’ for the two of you. I’m happy for you two.

1 Like

Congratulations physioLojik! I’m on here about every day…more for entertainment that anything…and I always really appreciate the posts that you and a handful of other guys make. Its really cool to see good things happening for guys that take so much time trying to help other people. My wife and I debated about having our third but now couldn’t imagine life without him. I hope you get the same happiness that we have!

Congratulations man! A blessing on your house.

1 Like

Congratulations man!!! God bless you, your wife + kids, and now… the bodybuilder that is coming!!!

I hope to be the next to say exactly what you said!

CONGRATS MAN!

1 Like

Are you on any HCG or SERM? The wife and I have been playing it risky, pulling out, I assumed I didn’t have much to worry about, but wont be sad if we do have another little one.

congrats btw! Also, how much test if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks man!!!

Thanks so much!!! I’m putting some hope for you as well!

Nope. Neither haha. I used to run tamoxifen on my cruises as well as blasts but I’ve been off tamoxifen for the last four months or so. Could it have helped? Possibly. Thanks for the kind words. I cruise at 250 a week but just came off a blast of 600 test and 600 eq.

1 Like

Thanks so much bro. We are so lucky already - two wonderful little girls and a great marriage. Time flies! Just celebrated ten years of marriage and it seems like I was just 25 a few days ago (38 now haha).

1 Like

Congratulations! Wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congrats to you, as it looks like something you wanted in your life.

After 1, that’s enough for me. This is a stark reminder to now get a sperm count test followed by a vasectomy if necessary. I’ve forgone it because the Chinese study on low test and figured higher runs/b&c would be pretty much like birth control.

Thanks man!

Thanks bro!

Thanks man. Yea we weren’t trying - that’s for sure. We are both crossing our fingers for a boy at this point. Three princesses is a bit much hahaha.

1 Like