Test and Equipose Cycle

If you could cycle I would suggest high eq and trt test twice a year. It’s a different compound so the body will react differently than it does to just test. The dosages don’t need to be absurdly high. Heck even 400 mg a week of eq is totally fine. It’s funny when people say eq is weak. It isn’t weak. It’s mild in relation to side effects. Is it tren? Hell no. The counter to that is that it doesn’t make you feel like ass while you’re on it.

It’s funny when people talk shit on a compound like eq and decry oh it didn’t work it’s crap. Well that’s like saying 5/3/1 didn’t work and it’s crap. I would hazard a guess that most people who say eq is garbage probably either a ) have fake eq b) have shit training and diet or c) both of the above.

1 Like

bro can i pin equipose the day after u pin test . Anyways, can i mix the test and eq with methylcobalamin in one syringe? is it possible?

I’ve been away from steroids for ages but am planning on a 300mg test 600mg EQ run in a month or two and I’m pretty excited to see how it goes.

3 Likes

Fantastic cycle man

Mix the test and eq. Leave the b12 out. Mixing water and oil isnt wise.

2 Likes

Thanks bro will create my logs in few weeks

Cool bro.

Bro do I need AIs for this cycle?

Hard to say without bloodwork. One of my favorite ways to use eq is 200 mg test a week and 400 mg eq. Virtually zero need for an AI ever and it’s slow and super steady.

hey man how long are you usually running your EQ cycles? Do you hold with the notion they need to be longer than normal cycles?

I actually only typically run them 12 weeks. When people say things like it takes a long time to build up - why don’t they ever say things like it takes a long time to leave the body lol. Yes it might peak around week 5 but it sticks around long after week 12.

my thinking exactly - when guys say you need to run a compound for 20 weeks to see results I always think “man your diet must really suck”

1 Like

Yea no joke. I usually run 2 12 week cycles a year. In between I cruise on low dose t. It’s just that easy. I’m arojnd 220 at 9% fairly year round.

1 Like

I’m gonna be on week 3 of my test/eq cycle this week. Excited to start reaping the EQ benefits soon. I think it’s started to hit, as my appetite has gone through the roof (EQ does this to me).

But I gotta say, I added in dbol last week, and even at a minimal dose (25/day), it’s so great. Still my drug of choice. Every time I add it in I remember how much I love it. Strength just goes through the roof, so fast. Can’t wait to see how the EQ/test/dbol combo affects my appearance. should be lovely.

Enjoy your cycle yogi!

3 Likes

@physioLojik do you believe that Eq builds stronger tendons & ligaments?

I hear anecdotal stuff like Eq rehabs the sinew in a similar way to GH.

Yea dbol goes so damn well with eq. Keep killing it bro.

IDK how @physioLojik feels, I feel that EQ helps but I wouldn’t compare it to gh

2 Likes

It’s apples to oranges imo. Growth is impossible to beat for recovery of damaged joints tendons and ligaments. Eq can help but again it’s not nearly the same animal.

Thanks Norse & Physio, appreciate that. Learning more :slight_smile:

Original poster had/has no business getting on gear. Shame on you for giving this kinda advice for somebody who has yet to develop a basic strength training base.