Test and Deca, Little Results

been working out for over 30 years now 43 I started a cycle again test and decatwo shots a week of each 1 cc per shot and after 5 weeks not much results. I know a lot of product changed over the past20 years agothe quality of product was much better but I’m just curious am I doing. Too little or do I need more to stack or is it just too soin for resukts.looking to put on size.

You are not eating enough. Eat more.

its too soin for resukts

What is best and safest dossage of deca to get best results ?

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
What is best and safest dossage of deca to get best results ?[/quote]

3 grams a week injected into your eyeball

1 Like

[quote]Bauber wrote:

3 grams a week injected into your eyeball[/quote]

Left or right one ?

1 Like

Currently I’m on 500mg of Deca and Test a week on week 10. It took around 4 weeks for people to start saying I was looking bigger and more muscular. I did use 50mg every day of Dbol for the first 6 weeks so that contributed a lot. Try looking into getting some Dbol.

300-400mg/week is good for nitrogen retention… I know of guys who run up to 1.2 grams/week though…

I prefer testosterone personally

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

300-400mg/week is good for nitrogen retention… I know of guys who run up to 1.2 grams/week though…

I prefer testosterone personally[/quote]
Thanks man for answering.I think that you are one of best guys here, always giving corect answers.
Thinking using test,deca and maybe dbol for second cycle in october.

I have consistently read the best dosage for deca to have minimum sides and max gains is 2mg ber pound or 4mg per kilo weekly. Combine that with 1x to 2x test for the best overall result. So for a 200 pound man that is 400mg deca and 400-800mg test weekly. I am going for the two x option for my next cycle and running 1g test with 500mg deca weekly at 230 pounds.

[quote]GoCal wrote:

I have consistently read the best dosage for deca to have minimum sides and max gains is 2mg ber pound or 4mg per kilo weekly. Combine that with 1x to 2x test for the best overall result. So for a 200 pound man that is 400mg deca and 400-800mg test weekly. I am going for the two x option for my next cycle and running 1g test with 500mg deca weekly at 230 pounds.[/quote]

I always keep my test higher than deca and cut the deca out before test. Works better for me that way. Deca is great for my strength and joints, but puts a shitton of water on me.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Left or right one ?[/quote]

Switch it up each injection! But me personally I prefer test like Walkaway and Tren.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Left or right one ?[/quote]

Switch it up each injection! But me personally I prefer test like Walkaway and Tren.[/quote]
So basically use deca as asistent for strenght and joints. Tren is too strong for second cycle. I heard that cause sleeping problems.