Test and Dbol

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
MaddyD wrote:

wk 1-12 test E 500mg/wk
wk 1-6 Dbol 30mg-40mg ed
wk 1-18 adex .25 mg ed adjust dose up or down as needed
pct wk 14-18 nolva is my preferred 40mg ed

Only change I would make is to wait for 2-3 weeks while the test builds up, before adding in the dbol. That way you can reap the classI/II synergy.

Also, I might frontload the test and cut the cycle time by 2 weeks. This should make recovery a little easier and the cycle more ‘impressive’ in terms of subjective experience as well as objective results.

BBB[/quote]
great call,!!! didnt even think of that

I havent tried waiting yet, I always liked to take the dbol straight away as the typical “kickstart” there is always and will always be a next time though :wink:

and I agree with shortening the cycle. I really did think the 4-5 month thing the op suggested at first was quite ridiculous.

8 weeks with a frontload would even be a nice first cycle I would think

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
MaddyD wrote:

wk 1-12 test E 500mg/wk
wk 1-6 Dbol 30mg-40mg ed
wk 1-18 adex .25 mg ed adjust dose up or down as needed
pct wk 14-18 nolva is my preferred 40mg ed

Only change I would make is to wait for 2-3 weeks while the test builds up, before adding in the dbol. That way you can reap the classI/II synergy.

Also, I might frontload the test and cut the cycle time by 2 weeks. This should make recovery a little easier and the cycle more ‘impressive’ in terms of subjective experience as well as objective results.

BBB
great call,!!! didnt even think of that

I havent tried waiting yet, I always liked to take the dbol straight away as the typical “kickstart” there is always and will always be a next time though :wink:

and I agree with shortening the cycle. I really did think the 4-5 month thing the op suggested at first was quite ridiculous.

8 weeks with a frontload would even be a nice first cycle I would think

[/quote]

I’ve tried the dbol kickstart and dbol starting in week 3. I got insanely strong by adding it week 3. I don’t gain much strength on T but the addition of dbol in week 3 was pretty dramatic. No more oral kick starts for me.

[quote]ebraunschweiler wrote:
i know, i sound like a fuckin retard right now… but i know hes got his shit down and knows what he is doing… i just cant remember all the info he was telling me… il get it all down on paper exactly what and when and how long as well as the recovery plan and post it… i just kinda wanted to see if the whole dbol and test thing was something any of you had every heard of…[/quote]

Ask your buddy if he knows what an AI or SERM are and what they mean.If he knows this off the top of his head then maybe he knows his shit other wise dont listen to him.

I dont care how much someone knows about AAS, if they dont know shit about AI’s or SERMs then I wouldnt want anything to with them.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
ebraunschweiler wrote:
i know, i sound like a fuckin retard right now… but i know hes got his shit down and knows what he is doing… i just cant remember all the info he was telling me… il get it all down on paper exactly what and when and how long as well as the recovery plan and post it… i just kinda wanted to see if the whole dbol and test thing was something any of you had every heard of…

Ask your buddy if he knows what an AI or SERM are and what they mean.If he knows this off the top of his head then maybe he knows his shit other wise dont listen to him.

I dont care how much someone knows about AAS, if they dont know shit about AI’s or SERMs then I wouldnt want anything to with them.

[/quote]

he does know. he knew all the dif kinds etc. and has adex at home as well… he said that with the low dosage of test i will be taking i will only be using zinc 150mg per day to control the estrogen levels, and if i start to notice anything than i start taking the adex as needed. im gonna be meeting him tomorrow and will get all the details. i would be really happy if you guys can let me know what you think before i start. i really appreciate all the help and info from u guys! im not going to start anything until i feel its right… thx!!

[quote]ebraunschweiler wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
ebraunschweiler wrote:
i know, i sound like a fuckin retard right now… but i know hes got his shit down and knows what he is doing… i just cant remember all the info he was telling me… il get it all down on paper exactly what and when and how long as well as the recovery plan and post it… i just kinda wanted to see if the whole dbol and test thing was something any of you had every heard of…

he does know. he knew all the dif kinds etc. and has adex at home as well… he said that with the low dosage of test i will be taking i will only be using zinc 150mg per day to control the estrogen levels, and if i start to notice anything than i start taking the adex as needed. im gonna be meeting him tomorrow and will get all the details. i would be really happy if you guys can let me know what you think before i start. i really appreciate all the help and info from u guys! im not going to start anything until i feel its right… thx!!

[/quote]
i think your buddy is an idiot if he thinks you will need zinc to combat drug induced sides

do your self a favor.
get adex from him as well and do as we say not as he says you will be much much better off.
and he will never know you both will be happy.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
ebraunschweiler wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
ebraunschweiler wrote:

i think your buddy is an idiot if he thinks you will need zinc to combat drug induced sides

do your self a favor.
get adex from him as well and do as we say not as he says you will be much much better off.
and he will never know you both will be happy.
[/quote]

no offense, but i dont really care about making anybody happy… in the end, im gonna do what i think is safest!

also, in what form is adex taken?

Adex is taken orally, either pills or liquid.

Your buddy has less of a clue about what he is talking about than what you give him credit for. Take adex throughout, not as needed. If you start to notice estrogen related side effects prior to taking adex they will only get worse for before you notice any reduction in sides.

It will take a while for the adex to start working, however nolva could work as a good estro blocker initially if you start to notice estro sides.

Basically why not just listen to what everyone is saying on here and take adex throughout? Who do you think is right? Everyone else, or your buddy who is telling you to take zinc as an estrogen blocker?

I have tried to help and everyone else in this thread has tried to help .all in very simple language mind you.
and you still have not got a clue.

You are in no position at all to take any drugs.
if you fail without the drugs then you will fail with them.
just stay away from the entire idea now.
I would tell your buddy thanks but no thanks I am too much of a dip shit,and so are you.

maybe u guys didnt read my post the way i intended it to sound. what i meant to say was, i dont really care about making my friends happy by not taking the adex, i doubt he would really care if i did or not anyway… what i am saying is, i am not going to start until i am fully informed and know enoughon my own to look at my cycle and know exactly what and why i am taking all the substances.

i dont really see a better way, but to learn enough about it myself before i jump into anything. do you guys have any advice as to how i can become knowledgable on this subject? since learning by doing is def not an option. thx