T Nation

Test/Anavar Cycle

Ive previously did a cycle of winny and test , separate cycles*…ive had a break off the stuff…well long enough, now im looking to start up a new cycle. I want to run test and anavar, i know some will say dont bulk with anavar but alot of people do it. Im about 195 lbs not very big muscled, nor very fat at all. just wondering what mg per day of anavar i should run. People have said 100mg per day would be the best bet for this. just looking for opinions. going to run test 400mg per week with it. Thanks

anavar is a waste of money, save the money and buy more test

high test + suitable dose of AI

standard 4 week pct

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
anavar is a waste of money, save the money and buy more test

high test + suitable dose of AI

standard 4 week pct[/quote]

Anavar is not a waste, not by a long shot. It’s expensive for sure, but I’m convinced it is the most worthwhile oral steroid. Goes great with Test.

thank you. i try and tell everyone its not a waste, its most expensive for a reason i imagine. Regardless, i am runing this cycle and want to know what mg per day anavar i should take?

as high as you can afford

100mg/day for Anavar is fine. But I’m not sure why you would ever run Test that low. If this is your first cycle you don’t need to run that much Anavar and you should have a cycle layout.