T Nation

Test All Year Round?

Would I be able to run test-e or c year round at 500mg? Like what kind of sides would happen?
Or if I was to Cruise how long should I? I was thinking possible 250mg a week as the stuff is average dose for a month ??

In using regularly, your boys are going to shut down ya, which is normal. So yes, I would recommend using test CYP all year long as a replacement program. The amount is where you need to be careful. CYP increases red blood cells and using too much over time and you run the risk of heart attack or stroke, things like that. 200-250 / week should suffice. 500 sounds high to me, unless that’s every two weeks.

You would then cycle any additional test derivative on top of that, but you you don’t have to cycle test CYP. At least that’s how my doc explained it to me.

[quote]Rock G wrote:
In using regularly, your boys are going to shut down ya, which is normal. So yes, I would recommend using test CYP all year long as a replacement program. The amount is where you need to be careful. CYP increases red blood cells and using too much over time and you run the risk of heart attack or stroke, things like that. 200-250 / week should suffice. 500 sounds high to me, unless that’s every two weeks.

You would then cycle any additional test derivative on top of that, but you you don’t have to cycle test CYP. At least that’s how my doc explained it to me.[/quote]

If hematocrit gets too high just do a blood letting, simple as that, and not everyones rbc and hematocrit will increase to dangerous levels

I had fairly low test but not low enough for trt or just not the right doctor so I was wanting to just stay on. I been 18 weeks on at 500mg trying to make some gains but to reduce chances of health problems was looking to do trt dose at 20 weeks. Would a month at the lower be good enough or should I stay at trt dose longer?

The boys were gone by like week 4 or 6 can’t remember but I am not running hcg. Before juice my hemo was .41 (.38-.49)
And about 14 weeks on it is sitting at .47 And for rbc it was 4.65 (4.20-5.70) and now it is 5.42 so both still in the normal range so far.

Hmm looks like you were actually close to anemia before starting, just get it checked periodically. As far as cruising length i would probably cruise closer to 2 months but its up to you. The more yoi blast n cruise the more you will find yourself upping dosage.

Okay thank you

I just realized who you were and all the silly threads you post, how old are you?

Hey now man. No need to critize. 24 People come here to learn.