T Nation

TEST-600x


Anybody try this stuff? Can’t find any info on it anywhere. I ordered it thinking it would be actual T, but it’s just some blend of shit. Does it look worthwhile, or should I just send them back?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1681/test600x.jpg

L-Arginine
Tribulus Terrestris
Caffeine
Maca Powder
Longjack

Looks to me like it’s arginine, tribulus, caffiene, maca powder and longjack. This belongs in “supplements and nutrition”.

It’s advertised as steroids. Baw. Just ordered it for a friend, since he didn’t have a card. Last thing I want in my body is testosterone.

[quote]Steroid Cupcakes wrote:
Last thing I want in my body is testosterone. [/quote]

You’re in the wrong place then pussy!

lmao

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

serious answer: its a bunch of junk, send it back

Pepople need to start using common sense.

First, it’s dumb as hell to buy illegal drugs with a credit card.

Second, you deserved to get scammed for your own good, in this case.

[quote]Steroid Cupcakes wrote:
It’s advertised as steroids. Baw. Just ordered it for a friend, since he didn’t have a card. Last thing I want in my body is testosterone. [/quote]

Lol OP bought it for himself, hes just embarrassed he got hustled by the art of adverting

You’re lucky it’s not actual Test. Oral T (methyltestosterone) is a truly awful drug. Sufficiently awful that you rarely see it in any context…there’s your first clue.

Any pill that is labelled with the common nickname of a real steroid is almost guaranteed to be junk. It doesn’t say testosterone on the bottle, does it? “Test” is not a drug name. Ditto “Winny,” “Tren,” etc. Intentionally misleading, yes. But not illegal.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Pepople need to start using common sense.

First, it’s dumb as hell to buy illegal drugs with a credit card.

Second, you deserved to get scammed for your own good, in this case. [/quote]

Firstly, it’s not illegal. And if it were, TOR Browser + Prepaid card + Anonymous dead drop. Elementary, Brosquire.

Secondly, it’s not my money, and maybe this thread can be helpful since there is so little info on the web about this ‘Test-600x’ stuff.

[quote]reidnez wrote:
You’re lucky it’s not actual Test. Oral T (methyltestosterone) is a truly awful drug. Sufficiently awful that you rarely see it in any context…there’s your first clue.

Any pill that is labelled with the common nickname of a real steroid is almost guaranteed to be junk. It doesn’t say testosterone on the bottle, does it? “Test” is not a drug name. Ditto “Winny,” “Tren,” etc. Intentionally misleading, yes. But not illegal.[/quote]

They did ship quickly, so kudos to them there. They should list the ingredients out there openly… So I guess this thread can do that, since it seems to be the only damn one on the intertoobs which does so.

It’s not illegal because it not an actual drug, duh. I thought it was obvious from my post that I was talking about buying actual steroids (which you thought you were doing). No one selling illegal drugs would take a credit card. That’s just dumb.

Anyway, enjoy your sugar pills. Theres no reason to discuss what’s actually in the bottle you have as they are not steroids or any other PEDs. Send it to a lab and have it analyzed if you really are curious. Report back if youd like.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
It’s not illegal because it not an actual drug, duh. I thought it was obvious from my post that I was talking about buying actual steroids (which you thought you were doing). No one selling illegal drugs would take a credit card. That’s just dumb.

Anyway, enjoy your sugar pills. Theres no reason to discuss what’s actually in the bottle you have as they are not steroids or any other PEDs. Send it to a lab and have it analyzed if you really are curious. Report back if youd like.

[/quote]

Well you are right it is dumb, but the truth is several legit steroid sites take cc payment. Which I dont advise as it is tracable to you! But many people fall for it because its cheaper than the WU fees.

[quote]Steroid Cupcakes wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Pepople need to start using common sense.

First, it’s dumb as hell to buy illegal drugs with a credit card.

Second, you deserved to get scammed for your own good, in this case. [/quote]

Firstly, it’s not illegal. And if it were, TOR Browser + Prepaid card + Anonymous dead drop. Elementary, Brosquire.

Secondly, it’s not my money, and maybe this thread can be helpful since there is so little info on the web about this ‘Test-600x’ stuff.

[quote]reidnez wrote:
You’re lucky it’s not actual Test. Oral T (methyltestosterone) is a truly awful drug. Sufficiently awful that you rarely see it in any context…there’s your first clue.

Any pill that is labelled with the common nickname of a real steroid is almost guaranteed to be junk. It doesn’t say testosterone on the bottle, does it? “Test” is not a drug name. Ditto “Winny,” “Tren,” etc. Intentionally misleading, yes. But not illegal.[/quote]

They did ship quickly, so kudos to them there. They should list the ingredients out there openly… So I guess this thread can do that, since it seems to be the only damn one on the intertoobs which does so.[/quote]

TOR isn’t at all secure. Ive had my fair share in the carding biz

Well you are right it is dumb, but the truth is several legit steroid sites take cc payment. Which I dont advise as it is tracable to you! But many people fall for it because its cheaper than the WU fees.
[/quote]

what is WU?

western union