T Nation

Test 600; Yes They Make It

#1

So I was thinking about running this as it's on offer but need to think what with...heard the pip on it like getting gang rape..but as it goes I get this from prop n sus.. I do heat it up and rub muscle etc etc..what does bad gear? I'm look to run for 8weeks

#2

Test 600? You sure its not heroin? FUCK that sounds thick lol

#4

Holy shit that would be like trying to push honey thru a 29g. I’ve never heard of a suspension that heavy. Lab or homebrew? What kind of sadistic fuck would do that to himself?..Wait…Reed?!

S/F

Al

#5

Well it’s free from my bro as he said the pip from it’s like getting gang rape repeatedly…snd I like that dirt of thing lol…what’s good to go with it deca?

#6

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:
Well it’s free from my bro as he said the pip from it’s like getting gang rape repeatedly…snd I like that dirt of thing lol…what’s good to go with it deca? [/quote]

I would cut it 3/1 before even considering injecting it. I already get some PIP from 250mg/ml, so I will pass that, thankyouverymuch

#8

[quote]CATMAL wrote:
Holy shit that would be like trying to push honey thru a 29g. I’ve never heard of a suspension that heavy. Lab or homebrew? What kind of sadistic fuck would do that to himself?..Wait…Reed?!

S/F

Al[/quote]

yes and never the fuck again I swear I thought I was going to have to have surgery and have it cut open to relieve the pressure it hurt so bad. I have delt with some serious PIP Test 400 in Quads and Delts for 16 weeks and I was sore and hated life a bit but it was nothing compared to 600 I swear I still can feel it some times lol.

#9

Test 600 can be smooth as silk. All depends on the carrier and ratios. Test decanoate is awesome at 600 mg/ml. Depends on where you get it and how its prepped. It’s basically a crapshoot but there are high concentration single ester preps and blends that have no bite at all. Most will kick like a mule though.

#10

This is why we look at you roid boys and wonder if you have any brain cells left.

Test 600 or test 300 or test 250 are all the same. Its just test you dipshit. What changes is the amount of test in 1ml of oil. So, if you were to use this, and you were doing, say, 500mg per week (but from your grammar, spelling and general ignorance I assume you are doing 2g per week, but whatever rocks your boat) using, say, a product dosed at 250mg per mil, then you would be using 2ml over the week, probably broken up into two 1ml shots.

With 600mg/ml it just means that you would use less in each shot. A bit under half, in fact. So each week you would be taking 1ml, or a bit less if you wanted exactly 500mg, probably in two 0.4ml shots. Roughly the same amount of test each week, just less volume in the syringe.

The thickness of the product has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of test in suspension. Its just the thickness of the oil. If its so damn thick you cant inject it then maybe you should find someone who is making a bathtub mix with decent oil.

The reason 600ml mixes are rare is that its too easy for the test to come out of suspension. There is no need for the higher mix. Its just numbers to make you think you have more or its more “potent”.

Like taking candy from a baby.

#11

We know what the fuck it means to have a higher concentration per ml. Go power trip your wonderful lessons of common sense else where

#12

[quote]Triceptaurus wrote:
This is why we look at you roid boys and wonder if you have any brain cells left.

Test 600 or test 300 or test 250 are all the same. Its just test you dipshit. What changes is the amount of test in 1ml of oil. So, if you were to use this, and you were doing, say, 500mg per week (but from your grammar, spelling and general ignorance I assume you are doing 2g per week, but whatever rocks your boat) using, say, a product dosed at 250mg per mil, then you would be using 2ml over the week, probably broken up into two 1ml shots.

With 600mg/ml it just means that you would use less in each shot. A bit under half, in fact. So each week you would be taking 1ml, or a bit less if you wanted exactly 500mg, probably in two 0.4ml shots. Roughly the same amount of test each week, just less volume in the syringe.

The thickness of the product has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of test in suspension. Its just the thickness of the oil. If its so damn thick you cant inject it then maybe you should find someone who is making a bathtub mix with decent oil.

The reason 600ml mixes are rare is that its too easy for the test to come out of suspension. There is no need for the higher mix. Its just numbers to make you think you have more or its more “potent”.

Like taking candy from a baby.[/quote]

Your so right I did a shot went against the advice people gave me. … I took my time warm the oil with hot water from the tap…rub it after and massage it I even use a orange needle went in fine woke up this morning it’s fine…

#13

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:

[quote]Triceptaurus wrote:
This is why we look at you roid boys and wonder if you have any brain cells left.

Test 600 or test 300 or test 250 are all the same. Its just test you dipshit. What changes is the amount of test in 1ml of oil. So, if you were to use this, and you were doing, say, 500mg per week (but from your grammar, spelling and general ignorance I assume you are doing 2g per week, but whatever rocks your boat) using, say, a product dosed at 250mg per mil, then you would be using 2ml over the week, probably broken up into two 1ml shots.

With 600mg/ml it just means that you would use less in each shot. A bit under half, in fact. So each week you would be taking 1ml, or a bit less if you wanted exactly 500mg, probably in two 0.4ml shots. Roughly the same amount of test each week, just less volume in the syringe.

The thickness of the product has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of test in suspension. Its just the thickness of the oil. If its so damn thick you cant inject it then maybe you should find someone who is making a bathtub mix with decent oil.

The reason 600ml mixes are rare is that its too easy for the test to come out of suspension. There is no need for the higher mix. Its just numbers to make you think you have more or its more “potent”.

Like taking candy from a baby.[/quote]

Your so right I did a shot went against the advice people gave me. … I took my time warm the oil with hot water from the tap…rub it after and massage it I even use a orange needle went in fine woke up this morning it’s fine…[/quote]

Orange needle as in slin pin?

#15

I figured i’d share this information that helped me get through the extreme pip i had with some over concentrated gear. I constantly see posts and questions about dealing with this, so heres the information that helped me.

What causes (non infection related) injection pain?

first the shorter the ester, the higher the melting point
secind, the concentration of the gear.
third, the solvents used.
fourth, injecting too quickly
fifth, virgin muscle.

Pain is caused when the oil/solvents are absorbed by the body and crystals are left behind.
Short esters (propionate or acetate) are harder, more painful crystals with melting points in the 100c range.
A hormone with a longer esters (excluding cypionate - cyp is long but also high melting point) can have a melting point in the 20c-40c range. not far off from human body temp.

Pain is also caused by concentration of your gear.
Building off of point 1: Let’s say it takes the body 24 hours to absorb 1mL of a certain oil/solvent blend, and 24 hours to absorb 50mg of Testosterone Propionate. If 50mg (or less) of testosterone propionate is in 1mL of that oil, this injection should be painless. On the other hand, if 100mg of testosterone propionate is in that same 1mL of solution, then after 24 hours the body will have absorbed 50mg and 1mL, leaving 50mg behind in the injection area, crystalized and painful.
Its better to shoot 3mL of 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate than 1mL of 150mg/mL Testosterone Propionate.
This is also why water based suspensions (Testosterone base/no ester, Winstrol ) hurt the most, water is very easily absorbed in the body

The solvents used can cause pain in 2 ways. Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1%-2% as a preservative and antiseptic. If the alcohol content is too high the gear will burn. Pain in the first 24 hours is usually caused by heavy solvents, pain in the next few hours is usually cause by crystalization. Another way is a bad recipe. if someone used 2% BA, and the rest of the solution oil, the mg/mL would have to be low due to oil’s weak ability to hold crystals. On the other hand, a recipe like 2% BA, 5% Guaiacol (super solvent), 10% Benzyl Salicylate (liquid asprin) with the filler split 50:50 between Ethyl Oleate (oil/solvent hybrid) and normal oil should be far less painful.

If you inject too quickly it can tear tissue.

If your muscle is new to the hormone, it will absorb the hormone very slowly, but absorb the oil/solvent very quickly. This will cause more crystalization and pain. As your muscles recognize the hormones, they will be absorbed more quickly, thus less pain. The deeper you inject into the center of a muscle group, the better.

How do I prevent pain before I inject?

Cut your shots 50:50 with sterile filtered oil. If you want to use 50mg of Testosterone Propionate, and you have 100mg/mL Testosterone Propionate- pull 0.5mL of your test prop, and 0.5mL of sterile filtered oil to shoot 1mL of 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate. This is the #1 best way.
Dont bother with b-12, its water based- absorbed so quickly it will have little to no impact.

Before you shoot, it can help to warm your gear some (especially suspensions). You could put the vial in the bathroom sink and let hot water run over the vial for 2 minutes, and shake well. This will lower the oils viscosity also making it easier it pull into the syringe.

Inject slowly, take 30 seconds per mL. Use a 25g pin to inject so it forces you to move slowly.

If none of these work you could have dirty gear. Its possible there could be particles (although bacteriostatic) in the gear that are not causing infection, but still cause in site infection that made it through a filter.

How do I deal with pain once I have it?

The worst thing you can do is ice it. Cold will help the crystals fall out of solution/suspension.
Its okay to take some ibuprofin to decrease the swelling, and help with pain.
Also being in a hot tub, or jacuzzi, or warm bubble bath will help melt the crystals down. Using a heating pad can help also.

1 Like
#17

[quote]Reed wrote:
Every one knows this I even said if you were going to run this to cut it 1:1. But that drops it down to 300mg a ml and is still usually more painful than if you just got oil at 300mg you wouldn’t have to go through the extra trouble and it will usually be a smoother injection. As for all that other info it should be common knowledge before you even start cycling.[/quote]

I like to learn the hard way! Because I’m so freckling hard…I did know before hence I ask what can I use as in deca 1ml winny 1ml with 0.5 test it’s not that bad it just hurt as it’s new muscle…look if I had the cash it be sus 13weeks deca10weeks tren3weeks plus big pct…if you knew this you would of said it…just take it in that you leared something today.hulk says love everybody juice makes you love men

#18

Lol aww a troll makes sense now.

  1. Seriously your a freckling idiot.
  2. The cycle you laid out you would do if you had cash is pretty stupid and poorly laid out.
  3. In my first post to you I clearly said to cut it 1:1 with something and mentioned heating up… You didn’t teach me a thing and I did tell you to do this if you were going to
    4… What? … Did you just say AAS makes you gay?
#19

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol aww a troll makes sense now.

  1. Seriously your a freckling idiot.
  2. The cycle you laid out you would do if you had cash is pretty stupid and poorly laid out.
  3. In my first post to you I clearly said to cut it 1:1 with something and mentioned heating up… You didn’t teach me a thing and I did tell you to do this if you were going to
    4… What? … Did you just say AAS makes you gay?[/quote]

Chill bro…needed more info that saying1:1 to 1:3 cash is nothing you could haveÃ?£1000 but can’t buy shit look I got the info I needed,hope this post helps people with same problems,I’m not here for a bitch fight or trolling…so stop reporting me has the info on here has help me even the negtive comments…any way my test is bigger then yours

#21

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
We know what the fuck it means to have a higher concentration per ml. Go power trip your wonderful lessons of common sense else where[/quote]

Good to know. After all, the original post indicated that the concentration and thickness of the oil was directly related. Which, of course, it’s not.

My sincere apologies if my common sense lesson made you sound as if you were a retard. I would hate to have you feel all hurt 'n chit.

#22

[quote]Reed wrote:
You are seriously a fucking moron. I’m actually praying you get a massive infection and a nice chunk of you removed for the plain ignorance in your comments. Have fun with your no bigger than any one elses test.[/quote]

Jesus still loves you…I hope u crash and your peepee don’t work and the gf leaves you.oh I mean your boyfriend as you act like such a bitch…do you even lift bro

#23

[quote]Reed wrote:
You are seriously a fucking moron. I’m actually praying you get a massive infection and a nice chunk of you removed for the plain ignorance in your comments. Have fun with your no bigger than any one elses test.[/quote]

U call me an idiot but you said u did test 600 but u didn’t cope guess u should give it up as the gear not for anybody only real man can handle this gear shows the men from the boys, boi!

#24

[quote]Amazing monkey wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
You are seriously a fucking moron. I’m actually praying you get a massive infection and a nice chunk of you removed for the plain ignorance in your comments. Have fun with your no bigger than any one elses test.[/quote]

U call me an idiot but you said u did test 600 but u didn’t cope guess u should give it up as the gear not for anybody only real man can handle this gear shows the men from the boys, boi![/quote]

LOL have fun man.

#26

Lol lets see the pics and vids man :smiley: