T Nation

Test 450, Mast, Winny for 3rd Cycle?

I’m planning my 3rd cycle, it will be a recomp like the previous two. I’m thinking of running .3 cc of super test EOD frin stealth juice for 14 weeks, then switching to prop for 3 weeks to let the longer esters clear, 1 cc mast from stealth juice EOD for 14 weeks, and 1 tab of BP winny 50 mg, for 7 weeks. 1st time using winny.

Super Test 450: .3 cc EOD, weeks 1-14. This will work out to an average of 462.5 mg test a week.
mast p. 1 cc EOD, weeks 1-14
oral winny 50 mg ED, weeks 4-11
test prop taper. 100 mg EOD, week 15 and 16
50 mg EOD, week 17
25 mg EOD week 18

In case anyone was wondering.
EACH ML OF SUPERTEST CONTAIN:
32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

pct:
novla 40 ED 1st 5 days, 20 ED next 10 days
clomid 100 ED 1st 5 days, 50 ED next 10 days.

I am also running the peptides GHRP 2 and CJC 1295 /no DAC, at 100 mcg per day twice a day.

Stats, 26, soon to be 27. 5’10, 205 lbs. ~12% bf. I lift using 5/3/1, and train MMA between 6 and 15 hours a week, depending on work. All time maxes from last powerlifting meet, 4 months ago at 230, 505 squat, 365 bench, 625 deadlift. Right now training maxes are, 400, 300, 500. Diet moderate low carb, about 100 g a day during training days.

Previous cycle were 100 mg prop EOD for 10 weeks, and Prop/mast 100 mg EOD for 15 weeks, but in that 15 weeks there was 3 weeks were I shot Sust EOD instead of prop.

Goals: recomp, a little more muscle, less fat, more strength, little to low sides, and retain able gains.

And advice feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I feel that if one of your goals is low sides you should stay away from a test blend unless you know how your body responds just because of the varying ester lengths it could lead to wonky blood levels.

I may be totally off though I am still learning. Also, is there a certain reason you want to be ON for 14 weeks that is a pretty long cycle for not having HCG during and your recovery period is going to be pretty long.

Pinning EOD will keep blood levels even.

Longer, lower dose cycles produce more gradual gains which are more stable.

[quote]krazylarry wrote:

Longer, lower dose cycles produce more gradual gains which are more stable. [/quote]

O rly?

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Pinning EOD will keep blood levels even.

Longer, lower dose cycles produce more gradual gains which are more stable. [/quote]

I am pretty sure I disagree with this…

Would some one care to add some evidence or even a real answer?

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Would some one care to add some evidence or even a real answer? [/quote]

I think the burden is on you to prove that youre right. Asking someone to disprove a nonsensical statement isnt particularly polite.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Would some one care to add some evidence or even a real answer? [/quote]

I think the burden is on you to prove that youre right. Asking someone to disprove a nonsensical statement isnt particularly polite.

[/quote]I gave my opinion and backed it up with my reason, you on the other hand have done neither. If you don’t want to help or add anything of value, why would you post anything at all?

You absolutely did not give a reason. You made a conclusory statement.

Gradual gains last longer because the body has more time to adapt to added muscle mass and strength. That is 100% a reason.

Not true, food and training will determine whether gains are kept or lost.

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Gradual gains last longer because the body has more time to adapt to added muscle mass and strength. That is 100% a reason. [/quote]

explain