Test 400 vs TNT 450

i just finished a test 250 e3d cycle and it was good. It was my first Pinning cycle and both my liver and i loved it over the tabs that’s for sure.

For my next cycle would you recommend jumping to the Test 400 or jumping into the TNT 450? Either way I’d be doing e3d.

What benifits does one have over the other?

T400 obviously. TNT is a combo of test deca and tren, bad idea for a second cycle.

I’m leaning towards the test as it’s almost doubling my dose. What makes the TNT not good as a second cycle. When would someone recommend jumping into that blend? And what benifits does running that blend have compared to T only

Nandrolone can have some nasty side effects IN individuals sensitive to the compound, trenbolone is notoriously harsh in terms of… Everything. It is steroids on steroids, I wouldn’t use tren… Ever, however each to their own. Trenbolone should be used only by experienced users who have at least a few cycles under their belt. Stacking test deca and tren on a second cycle is a recipie for disaster… Or not, depends how you react but the odds are stacked against you in this scenario. Itll be like playing Russian roulette with four or five bullets in the chamber and the chamber holds six rounds vs (test only) playing with one bullet in the chamber, except the chamber has a one thousand round holding capacity

Rule #6: do not use blends

Soz for bumping an old thread but what’s wrong with blends. Sustanon is a blend of multiple testosterone esters and it’s used very widely around the world.

I’ve heard the high MG/ML concentrations of various gear are impossible to pull off however I disagree, it depends what is contained in the solvent as to how much gear can be dissolved before crashing.

A blend that’s common in Aus is the rip blend, it’s test tren and mast, I personally believe this would make for an awesome cutting cycle if one was an advanced bodybuilder. @iron_yuppie

I have two thoughts on blends, ex sustanon. The first thought is that one who uses a blend is acquiescing their control over dosage to the UGL that made it. You’re handing over control of your cycle to someone else and saying “plan this for me because I don’t want to do it myself”. The second issue is whether or not the blend is balanced in a way that’s geared towards your goals.

I recently came across a blend that’s as follows: 150 test e 100 deca 100 EQ

Who in their right mind would find that useful? If it were just the test and deca you could argue that it had some useful application. But 100mg EQ is out of place in there simply because EQ can hold at way higher concentrations AND guys run 400mg minimum. So if you wanted to buy that blend and get the most out of the EQ you’d be taking at least four pins a week. I won’t do the cost breakdown because we don’t talk brands or prices or that sort of thing, but it’s not much of a value when compared to separate compounds run at the user’s discretion.

So I don’t know if this was said but generally people advise against blends. Also, t400, although I’ve never used it seems like to me could potentially be more expensive and potentially painful in regard to PIP. I’m not sure what you pay for gear but why not just up your dosage schedule of test 250?

The T400 is only 10 more a vial than the T250. So it’s just a higher concentration in the oil. I’d like to keep the pins at 1ml.

Well I mean as long as you’re knowing what you’re getting is legit and the PIP isn’t bad.