T Nation

Test 250 or Deca/D-bol

Hey guys, i just finished my second cycle of Deca/D-bol stack and loved it, but i was gonna take a break for about a month and try out a new juice. I have heard good stuff about test 250 but thats just a thought… any thing else that i may have better results with? any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

6’4"
220 lbs
23 yrs old

Why would anyone do a cycle of deca, without test?

I’d say you should research more before doing another cycle.

Deca and dianabol is a classic, well used, massively successful cycle.

Some proviron would doubly ensure that the correct androgens were present, but usually the dianabol does a good job in increasing libido to a good degree itself.

However - the king of all stacks must me Test, deca AND Dbol.

Do that IMO.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:

Some proviron would doubly ensure that the correct androgens were present, but usually the dianabol does a good job in increasing libido to a good degree itself.

Do that IMO.

Brook[/quote]

It’s odd, I’ve never heard of it being very popular. I do know a good friend who did a cycle of deca and dianabol, and the dianabol did nothing to help his libido apparently.

[quote]rangerpowerhouse wrote:
Hey guys, i just finished my second cycle of Deca/D-bol stack and loved it, but i was gonna take a break for about a month and try out a new juice. I have heard good stuff about test 250 but thats just a thought… any thing else that i may have better results with? any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

6’4"
220 lbs
23 yrs old[/quote]

It may be wise to stay off for longer than a month.

De. add some test if you keep the deca run it at a 5 to 3 ratio test 5 deca three for your libido.

[quote]Tattoo85 wrote:
Brook wrote:

Do that IMO.

Brook

It’s odd, I’ve never heard of it being very popular. I do know a good friend who did a cycle of deca and dianabol, and the dianabol did nothing to help his libido apparently.[/quote]

Deca/Dbol is known as a ‘bread and butter’ cycle. It’s what a lot of the ‘golden era’ physiques where supposedly built on. It’s been around for decades.

Now many people just throw test in there for what I believe Llewellyn called a ‘trifecta’. Test just seems to belong in every cycle.

One could also do Test/Tren/Dbol or Test/Tren/Anadrol if your even more adventurous. lol

OP I’d just do Test/Deca/Dbol…especially if you have had a couple deca/dbol cycles under your belt with no problems.

I’d still throw in some adex and have caber on hand but that’s just my preference.

DG

I say go for the test/deca/dbol.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Do that IMO.

Brook[/quote]

Agreed, I think test should be in just about any cycle, its cheap and incredibly effective now that we have AIs.

Test, deca, dbol is the big guns, you dont get much stronger than that.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Do that IMO.

Brook[/quote]

Thats perfect then. thanks for the info it looks like the next stack is test deca and dbol. i think i might take about a two month break from the juice until i start this stack tho.

another question. . … sorry obviously i do need to do more research, but uh what would my results be like with just test 250, a bunch of the guys i lift with told me its amazing but i just was wondering if any body else had an opinion on it. ?

another question. . … sorry obviously i do need to do more research, but uh what would my results be like with just test 250, a bunch of the guys i lift with told me its amazing but i just was wondering if any body else had an opinion on it. ?[/quote]

depends on how you lift and eat,and also dosages. theres many many variables and this question cant be answered just black and white like that.

Once I get ballsy enough my next cycle will be Test/Tren/Drol. Just waiting a while before i do it. Probably sometime after the new year.

BMC

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
rangerpowerhouse wrote:
another question. . … sorry obviously i do need to do more research, but uh what would my results be like with just test 250, a bunch of the guys i lift with told me its amazing but i just was wondering if any body else had an opinion on it. ?

depends on how you lift and eat,and also dosages. theres many many variables and this question cant be answered just black and white like that.[/quote]

Alright. I eat pretty healthy, i eat at least 4 meals a day along with four protein shakes where ever i can squeeze them in. and i take one day a week as a free day and eat whatever i want. As far as dosage, i was thinking 250 every 14 days…?

MaddyD wrote:
rangerpowerhouse wrote:

depends on how you lift and eat,and also dosages. theres many many variables and this question cant be answered just black and white like that.

Alright. I eat pretty healthy, i eat at least 4 meals a day along with four protein shakes where ever i can squeeze them in. and i take one day a week as a free day and eat whatever i want. As far as dosage, i was thinking 250 every 14 days…? [/quote]

125mg per week is not a cycle dosage. 125mg EOD would be more appropriate, but still on the low side. Read the ‘First Cycle’ sticky. It has an outline for a test cycle that you can tweak to your liking.

another question. . … sorry obviously i do need to do more research, but uh what would my results be like with just test 250, a bunch of the guys i lift with told me its amazing but i just was wondering if any body else had an opinion on it. ?[/quote]

Test at 500mg per week seems to be the standard first cycle.

I think that even some experienced users would still grow from even that assuming your eating/training for it.

Depending on ester or type of test you have would determing how often you shoot. Prop (ED) Enanthate and Cypionate (E3D) Blend (EOD) those seem to be the common types.

DG

my first cycle was 12wks of sust-250mg/week and I gained almost 18pounds from it, kept 14. I did shoot .33/EOD but looking back that seems to be a was 10mgprop each shot doesnt seem to be worth it…

I know that a 250 test/200deca for 8-10 weeks is a solid first cycle.
It gives very decent gains.

well thanks again guys. . . im glad i asked, a low dose like i was planning may have just wasted time and money.