Terrorist Leaders: Vote Democratic!

Always good to know who’s in the Democrats corner…

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

Since terrorists want us to vote their way, this must mean we are close to winning! If the Republicans win, then that might signal the end of the war and victory for us. If the Dems win, this will embolden the beasts and we’ll get EVEN MORE violence.

I’m no Republican but I do know how I’ll vote.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

And yet CIA analysts say osama bin laden wants Republicans to win.

Pretty much forces us all to vote democratic.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Since terrorists want us to vote their way, this must mean we are close to winning! If the Republicans win, then that might signal the end of the war and victory for us. If the Dems win, this will embolden the beasts and we’ll get EVEN MORE violence.

I’m no Republican but I do know how I’ll vote.[/quote]

The PNAC boys and AL-CIADA will make sure terror happens if dems win.

Headhunter, are you nearly through being a retard for the season?

I mean, you open crackpot after crackpot thread and throw out the most oddball crap at the best of times, but will you do us the favor of reducing the amount of “frothing at mouth” after the election?

I’ve never seen anyone so frightened by men in caves.

Sad, really sad.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Headhunter, are you nearly through being a retard for the season?

I mean, you open crackpot after crackpot thread and throw out the most oddball crap at the best of times, but will you do us the favor of reducing the amount of “frothing at mouth” after the election?[/quote]

lol…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Make sure to use a Diebold machine when casting your ballot. That should insure you can’t vote Democratic no matter how hard you try.

Will this be worse for America than Vietnam…this is hard to quantify.

Some mid-easterns may want the dems to win as they are slightly less willing to go along with the war.

OTOH some may want the reps to win as this should drive more people into joining terrorist groups.

Some right-wingers make the complaint that the dems are letting the terrorists win by pulling out and therefore it will embolden them to make more attacks. However, the counter-argument is that by pushing on with this war you create more terrorists. That is what the CIA and others have been saying all along. I believe them to be right.

But it must not be forgotten that the dems practically gave the Bush Admin. a rubber stamp to begin this immoral invasion. Now when things are going bad - as anyone could have known - the dems find it politically expedient to pretend they really care about what is going on.

Both parties have been infested with a cancer a long time ago. To put hope in either is futile.

To hell with them both!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I’m confused. Now which was the good side and which was bad?

Clearly, you should open up a few more threads to clarify that.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I’m no Republican but I do know how I’ll vote.

Make sure to use a Diebold machine when casting your ballot. That should insure you can’t vote Democratic no matter how hard you try.
[/quote]

Actually that depends. In certain states such as Georgia it is the reps who don’t want to use them and the dems who do. It all depends on who has stroger ties to the company. Either way it is a pharse!

That’s easy: Left = right and good; and Right = wrong and evil.

Yup, those bullshit threads sure are rare around here…

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
Actually that depends. In certain states such as Georgia it is the reps who don’t want to use them and the dems who do. It all depends on who has stronger ties to the company. Either way it is a farce![/quote]

Exactly. Those things shouldn’t be used for a 1st grade class president election, much less any election that actually matters.

Until they can be proven reliable and shown to provide accountability, using them for any election taints that election. You can never really get rid of the lingering doubt that maybe something didn’t go quite right.

I like it when rabid right wingers equate Democrats with terrorism… because it sends a clear signal to reasonable people and political independants, just how extremist and looney some people on the right wing have become.

“Why, if it wasn’t for George Bush, we’d all be speaking Iraqi right now!”

If terrorism is an ever-present fear for you, then the terrorsists have already beaten you. It takes courage to live in a free society.

Get your balls out of your purse, Margaret.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Zeppelin795 wrote:
Actually that depends. In certain states such as Georgia it is the reps who don’t want to use them and the dems who do. It all depends on who has stronger ties to the company. Either way it is a farce!

Exactly. Those things shouldn’t be used for a 1st grade class president election, much less any election that actually matters.

Until they can be proven reliable and shown to provide accountability, using them for any election taints that election. You can never really get rid of the lingering doubt that maybe something didn’t go quite right.

[/quote]

Agreed. Did you happen to catch the documentary on HBO called Hacking Democracy? Pretty good.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Iraq is a terrorist recruiters wet dream. Why would they want that to end?

They do not give a shit whose in office. Period. End of story.

Saying so is an underhanded, disgusting, and horrible political tactic.

They. Do. Not. Care.

Just on a note… GOP peeps like to say there hasn’t been an attack since 9/11. How many attacks have there been total?

If there weren’t many before, why should there be any after?

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
Agreed. Did you happen to catch the documentary on HBO called Hacking Democracy? Pretty good.[/quote]

No I haven’t. But those machines are in the news almost weekly, and generally it’s to report either a problem, some failure, how easy they are to tamper with, etc.

Sadly, no one really seems to give a shit whether their vote is counted properly or not.

Just curious…did anyone click the link? Us rightwing crazies want to know…

Voting for the Dems will bring MORE violence and MORE terrorism. The terrorists themselves make that pretty clear. Show one sign that you’re ready to topple, and down you’ll go.

You can’t win by giving up. You can’t win by not fighting back. You can’t win through weakness. You can’t win through appeasement. You can’t win by showing timidity.

Either sack up America or get out of the way and let the Chinese run things. An orderly world needs a cop with balls, not a Nancy Pelosi.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Just curious…did anyone click the link? Us rightwing crazies want to know…

Voting for the Dems will bring MORE violence and MORE terrorism. The terrorists themselves make that pretty clear. Show one sign that you’re ready to topple, and down you’ll go.

You can’t win by giving up. You can’t win by not fighting back. You can’t win through weakness. You can’t win through appeasement. You can’t win by showing timidity.

Either sack up America or get out of the way and let the Chinese run things. An orderly world needs a cop with balls, not a Nancy Pelosi.
[/quote]

It’s time to get creative Nuthunter, because you sure as fuck can’t win by staying the course either… or the Prez wouldn’t have changed his wording.

Also, how stupid are you going to look in three days when the wack house unviels it’s new strategy and it’s counter to your hysteria?

Oh, never mind, you already look like a complete dufus as it is.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Just curious…did anyone click the link? Us rightwing crazies want to know…[/quote]

No, World Net daily are the same sickos behind the Swift Boat Liars for Truth. I’m not going to read that crap.

YOU CAN’T WIN IN IRAQ, PERIOD. There is no way to “win” any more. Bush already lost whatever he was trying to win. Only a lunatic thinks America should indefinitely maintain 100,000-plus troops in Iraq, at the cost of 6 billion tax dollars a month. The Shi’ites and the Sunnis are mortal enemies, only Saddam’s strong-arm tactics kept them from killing each other.

Bush didn’t even know the difference between the two groups, before he pulled the trigger on the invasion. Saddam didn’t even try to rule the Kurds in the north of Iraq. Iraq is about to splinter into three nations, or it is going to go up in flames. America would be just as well off trying to force the Israelis and Palestinians to coexist under one flag. BUSH FUCKED IT UP, and there might very well be NO UNFUCKING IT.

You just rattled off a bunch of bullshit slogans about what “won’t win” in Iraq, but you can’t actually say anything concrete that WILL win. You have no idea what to do, other than continue doing what we’ve been doing, and that sure as hell isn’t “winning” anything.

All Bush wants to do now is avoid being tagged as the president who lost the war. So we “stay the course” just so Bush can postpone making any hard decisions while he’s in office. Bush is just delaying, so he can pass this clusterfuck on to the next president. Nothing is going to change in Iraq until we get these incompetent clowns and losers like Rumsfeld and Rice out of the federal government.