Terminator Salvation Full Trailer

[quote]schultzie wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
matso1236 wrote:
Dennis Wolf For terminator 5…

They (Arnold & Wolf) share a very similar accent.

Hello,who needs Dennis Wolf when you have Roland Kickinger?!? He’s already playing the prototype T-800 in the movie. I still swear he’s related to Arnold. But Arnie also gave permission to use his “likeness” in the movie…and they’re being hush on how they used it.

Dennis Wolf looks like Jay Cutler’s stunt double.

but bigger and better conditioned[/quote]

That’s why I said he’s the stunt double. :wink:

I saw the poster for this up at the movie theater when I went a few days ago. I guess I kinda forgot about it until then.

I’m so looking forward to this.

Keeping my expectations low so maybe, just maybe, Hollywood won’t crush my dreams.

[quote]steadfastred wrote:
Keeping my expectations low so maybe, just maybe, Hollywood won’t crush my dreams.[/quote]

I LOL’ed big time at post combined wih avatar

Looks like a great movie, and will look awesome in HD. I hope they make a game for all of the systems from this movie, could be very interesting.

What ever happened to artistic creativity? All I’ve seen recently is half-assed attempts to capitalize on someone else’s 15 year old ideas.

FOX puts a gay spin on Knight Rider and Terminator, destroys the original story line, and throws it on TV. A few years back, it was the Dukes of Hazzard movie. Next we’ll see the A-Team back on TV with some flaming metrosexual trying to pull off a Mister-T role.

I loved the Terminator movies, and still watch them. I won’t go see this one, not after being hooked on the originals. I wish Hollywood would earn it’s ridiculous salary and deliver truly original ideas.

[quote]jermag27 wrote:
What ever happened to artistic creativity? All I’ve seen recently is half-assed attempts to capitalize on someone else’s 15 year old ideas.

FOX puts a gay spin on Knight Rider and Terminator, destroys the original story line, and throws it on TV. A few years back, it was the Dukes of Hazzard movie. Next we’ll see the A-Team back on TV with some flaming metrosexual trying to pull off a Mister-T role.

I loved the Terminator movies, and still watch them. I won’t go see this one, not after being hooked on the originals. I wish Hollywood would earn it’s ridiculous salary and deliver truly original ideas. [/quote]

Ving Rhames.

Just saying.

[quote]jermag27 wrote:

I loved the Terminator movies, and still watch them. I won’t go see this one, not after being hooked on the originals. I wish Hollywood would earn it’s ridiculous salary and deliver truly original ideas. [/quote]

LOL.

Hollywood ran out of ideas years ago. They should be falling to their knees and kissing the ass of Stan Lee and anyone who created a character that was living in comics for decades until it brought Tinsel Town back from the dead.

If it weren’t for IronMan, Batman and The Hulk, I would have stopped seeing movies at the theater after the first Spiderman release.

Horror movies are at the same level. If they aren’t stealing ideas from Asian movie makers, they are redoing 20 year old scary movies. Only ONE of those remakes makes me glad they did it (DOTD).

I give them until the they run out of comic movies in about 10 years before they go under completely.

People were going to the movies less and less until Batman Begins. They should enjoy this period while it lasts.

I will however see this Terminator movie. I think you may be a little sick if you think this won’t at least be entertaining.

the terminator tv series is actually pretty good…minus the emo john conner.

T1 = good
T2 = best movie of all time
T3 - bigfoot’s dick (smelly and cheesy)
T4 = ???

if this movie is half as good as T2, i’ll fanboy spew in my pants.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jermag27 wrote:

I loved the Terminator movies, and still watch them. I won’t go see this one, not after being hooked on the originals. I wish Hollywood would earn it’s ridiculous salary and deliver truly original ideas.

LOL.

Hollywood ran out of ideas years ago. They should be falling to their knees and kissing the ass of Stan Lee and anyone who created a character that was living in comics for decades until it brought Tinsel Town back from the dead.

If it weren’t for IronMan, Batman and The Hulk, I would have stopped seeing movies at the theater after the first Spiderman release.

Horror movies are at the same level. If they aren’t stealing ideas from Asian movie makers, they are redoing 20 year old scary movies. Only ONE of those remakes makes me glad they did it (DOTD).

I give them until the they run out of comic movies in about 10 years before they go under completely.

People were going to the movies less and less until Batman Begins. They should enjoy this period while it lasts.

I will however see this Terminator movie. I think you may be a little sick if you think this won’t at least be entertaining.[/quote]

Whats ridiculous, is the idea of tinsel town being this glamorous place where the streets and buildings are beautiful, clean, and filled with magic. BULLSHIT. I live about 10 minuted from this place, and it’s nothing but a dump.

Not to mention, all the struggling Hollywood writers who read and write scripts while walking on the treadmill, how can they finish such a difficult workout? Real life Hollywood is nothing like what most people perceive it to be. There is so much relying on CGI, the idea of having to actually act is almost non-existent.

I thought the trailer for the Wolverine movie to be pretty good. Sorry not trying to hijack.

I thought I saw Common as an extra in the preview - man if his “acting” was anything in like the movie “Wanted” this is going to suck. What’s up with the massive Terminator robot?

Looks good nonetheless but I can’t help but think “Hey, it’s the Dark Knight as John Connor…”

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
Erasmus wrote:
Where is Arnold?

I agree. A Terminator without The Austrian Oak? Blasphemy.

[/quote]

oh yeah i forgot how amazing T3 was!!! the only thing truly terminated when that movie came around was the quality of it, pure rubbish IMO

this one looks way more promising and bale is a bad ass

Its not T4 its a completely new series sort of a revamp after how shitty the third one was. Its written by a Nolan so I can trust it

[quote]drewh wrote:
Its not T4 its a completely new series sort of a revamp after how shitty the third one was. Its written by a Nolan so I can trust it[/quote]

Jonathan Nolan, for the record.

<<< Hollywood ran out of ideas years ago. >>>[/quote]

Not to hijack too bad, but this has had me watching more and more anime lately. The land of the rising sun never seems to run out of ideas.

I can’t imagine not seeing a Terminator flick on sheer principle though.

People love to make fun of anime but I dont think they realize how much American films are being influenced by anime. I heard a rumor Keanu Reeves is going to be in a Cowboy Bebop movie.

[quote]baretta wrote:
the terminator tv series is actually pretty good…minus the emo john conner.

T1 = good
T2 = best movie of all time
T3 - bigfoot’s dick (smelly and cheesy)
T4 = ???

if this movie is half as good as T2, i’ll fanboy spew in my pants.[/quote]

Example of regression to the mean.
If you think T2 was a great movie, chances are very small that T4 is going to be better or equal for that matter.

They should be falling to their knees and kissing the ass of Stan Lee and anyone who created a character that was living in comics for decades until it brought Tinsel Town back from the dead.
[/quote]

Dead on!