T Nation

Terminator Salvation Discussion Thread

Fuck the plane ticket to New Zealand, lets just pay “Jake the Muss” to visit him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEtQN4muXc&feature=related

If this is true, WTF were the film makers thinking?.

I for one say it isn’t true. NO way.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Fuck the plane ticket to New Zealand, lets just pay “Jake the Muss” to visit him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEtQN4muXc&feature=related [/quote]

damn…well,I suppose impalement would have been a little too much. Shaka’s getting soft.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

damn…well,I suppose impalement would have been a little too much. Shaka’s getting soft.

[/quote]

Unrelated, but next Tuesday’s “Deadliest Warrior” on Spike TV has Shaka Zulu vs. William Wallace. Check it out

Big_Boss wrote:

Unrelated, but next Tuesday’s “Deadliest Warrior” on Spike TV has Shaka Zulu vs. William Wallace. Check it out[/quote]

LOL…good looking out. That show is the shit.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
Not tonight, but I am seeing it at high noon tomorrow. Then another viewing of Star Trek immediately afterwards. I can’t wait!

That’s funny. I’m pretty much on planning on doing the same thing. Not a double feature necessarily, but I’m definitely going to see Star Trek again after Terminator.

maybe you 2 should go on a date. I might go tonight[/quote]

No, I have plans tonight. You can join us on our date though. You know you want to.

Maybe tomorrow, but I might just say “Fuck it” and train. Why are you guys getting your panties in a bunch if they deleted Maks post?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Shaka is angry.

<--------see[/quote]

I’m just glad I actually knew who that was in your avatar.

That can’t be the plot though. I refuse to believe it.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
Not tonight, but I am seeing it at high noon tomorrow. Then another viewing of Star Trek immediately afterwards. I can’t wait!

That’s funny. I’m pretty much on planning on doing the same thing. Not a double feature necessarily, but I’m definitely going to see Star Trek again after Terminator.

maybe you 2 should go on a date. I might go tonight

No, I have plans tonight. You can join us on our date though. You know you want to.
[/quote]

Hells yeah

Chugga chugga chugga…CHOO CHOO!!!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Maybe tomorrow, but I might just say “Fuck it” and train. Why are you guys getting your panties in a bunch if they deleted Maks post? [/quote]

Because WE READ IT.

haha, you guys are making me WANT to know whatever maka wrote, you make it sound so retardedly awful… (And I won’t be seeing the movie for quite some time anyways, havn’t even seen Star Trek yet…)

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Shaka is angry.

<--------see

I’m just glad I actually knew who that was in your avatar.

That can’t be the plot though. I refuse to believe it.
[/quote]

I seriously doubt that was the plot. And Mak is probably laughing is ass off that people are getting upset.

OK I’ll bite - anyone want to tell the rest of us Termo geeks what Mak posted?

Sheesh

The plot of the entire movie.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

That’s funny. I’m pretty much on planning on doing the same thing. Not a double feature necessarily, but I’m definitely going to see Star Trek again after Terminator.[/quote]

Good choice. I would see Star Trek after Terminator but I’ve already had a second viewing. Then again if a friend hasn’t seen it yet…

Motherfuckers!

Saw the midnight showing tonight.

About halfway through the movie I turned to my buddy and asked him if Christian Bale was supposed to be the star of this movie.

There was one applause break during the movie, left me with a huge smile on my face.

BTW, I would say its a very good movie, but it didn’t feel much like it was part of the original trilogy. Maybe it was the very different setting, or the fact that this was the first one not starring Arnold.

But different does not mean bad, it felt like the start of a completely different story, which could have been the intent.

Just a couple more hours…

Its almost impossible how excited I am about this.

I told my fiancee that I’ve bought tickets for “17 Again” with Zac Efron so that she’d come with me. Oops. “Come on babe, Zac Efron, post-apocalyptic cyborgs intent on destruction of mankind, whats the difference?!”

Its almost impossible how excited I am about this.

I told my fiancee that I’ve bought tickets for “17 Again” with Zac Efron so that she’d come with me. Oops. “Come on babe, Zac Efron, post-apocalyptic cyborgs intent on destruction of mankind, whats the difference?!” [/quote]

See if you can get her in the theater without her figuring out what movie she is actually in, that could make for a fairly hilarious story.