Terminator 3

I liked the way that Microsoft was blamed for Judgement Day. Some of my computer buddies are big Linux fans (I don’t understand either) and as we left, they were arguing over whether or not Bill Gates was developing skynet even as we speak.

I got real excited about T3 when I saw one of the trailers for it. But, I was duped. It made it seem like T3 was going to be much further in the future, a war movie. They could almost use the same trailer for T4, if they make it.

But it was a good movie. Not as good as T2, though.

I went to see it last friday and I thought it was great, though it did seem to end pretty quickly. The sad thing though is that no matter what people always say sequels suck. I thought it was a great movie. The action scenes where a lot better, the chick turned out to be pretty good, and the best part arnold was in shape. I would give it a 10 in my opinion. It was a little better then the second and the first movie.

She wasn’t naked long enough at the start of the movie. :wink:

Paul I don’t remember Microsoft being blamed for Judgement day all I remember them saying was Judgement Day was caused by software.

All in all I enjoyed T3.

t2 was great… t3 sucked a cock.