Tenth Anniversary of T-Nation

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME!

Somebody trick OG or Jchenky in here. Hell, get Rattler. His avatar makes him seem like a girl.

Gimme a break. When has ANY party you went to not been a festival of sausage? Bridal showers don’t count.
[/quote]

See this? This is another reason why this anniversary is lame. Its gonna be a bunch of dudes talking shit to one another. I thought we were above that Analog kid. I thought we progressed as a people.

Happy Anniversary!

and thanks to all the mods, site developers, clerical workers, shipping and receiving clerks and accountants that go along with the great writing staff, researchers, coaches and helmsmen that keep this site going.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

and thanks to all the mods, site developers, clerical workers, shipping and receiving clerks and accountants that go along with the great writing staff, researchers, coaches and helmsmen that keep this site going.

[/quote]

THREAD SAVED!

and here is a festive pic for the occasion!

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Happy Anniversary!

[/quote]

You said it lady! x2! I appreciate this site so much; I wish to God I’d found it 10 years ago.

I do not appreciate Wol’s new avatar- Eeek! dude what do you expect, you’re scaring us away from the party! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wol’s avatar’s only have a 2 day half life.

Party! Whoo!

That cake looks amazing.

As do most…

I changed it for Anj and other people who disapproves of BBW sitting on men’s chest.

How I found T-Nation: I was member of Fortified Iron and someone mentioned T-Nation. I was like “Cool, another weight training site. I need all the info I can get”. Found it and was serious about training. The rest is history.

T-Nation is where I became an alcoholic. Thanks T-Nation!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I changed it for Anj
[/quote]

I feel the love Wol. I would make you pancakes.

[quote]theAnj wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
I changed it for Anj

I feel the love Wol. I would make you pancakes.[/quote]

Really? A woman who makes me pancakes is a woman forever in my heart. I always burn my pancakes when I cook them. I feel heart fluttering right now. Sweet, Sweet Pancakes.

Mmmmmm…cakefarts.

Put out the candles first.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Makavali wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I just realized it’s T-Nation’s 10th B-day. When is the party?

Tomorrow at your place. Sorry, I forgot to send you the memo.

I’m pretty sure my place isn’t big enough to house you behemoths. Let alone the kegs.

No beer allowed, too estrogenic, will lower our T levels…only hard likker’ & wine allowed…[/quote]

Wait, who am I licking? The T-Vixens? Or Renton?

I’m game.

No homo.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Makavali wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I just realized it’s T-Nation’s 10th B-day. When is the party?

Tomorrow at your place. Sorry, I forgot to send you the memo.

I’m pretty sure my place isn’t big enough to house you behemoths. Let alone the kegs.

No beer allowed, too estrogenic, will lower our T levels…only hard likker’ & wine allowed…

Wait, who am I licking? The T-Vixens? Or Renton?

I’m game.

Homo.[/quote]

Eh? Wait - what?