Tennis Player

I am a 4.5 tennis player on a good day , but most days im a solid 4.0 . Now when my game is on i could beat roger federer cause he is just a 5.0 with a crappy backhand !lol

the swede

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
.[/quote]

Hahaha!

[quote]T-swede wrote:
I am a 4.5 tennis player on a good day , but most days im a solid 4.0 . Now when my game is on i could beat roger federer cause he is just a 5.0 with a crappy backhand !lol

the swede[/quote]

What did you smoke/snort/inject/huff before you created this thread?

My daughter is a beast at tennis and hopefully will be getting a scholarship. I practice with her, but I haven’t played a tournament in years so I have no idea what my number is now.

[quote]doogie wrote:
My daughter is a beast at tennis and hopefully will be getting a scholarship. I practice with her, but I haven’t played a tournament in years so I have no idea what my number is now.[/quote]

Do you train her like Andre Agassi’s dad?

A little meth here, a wig there. HEll yeah

[quote]T-swede wrote:

the swede[/quote]

what do those numbers even mean???

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

[quote]T-swede wrote:

the swede[/quote]

what do those numbers even mean???[/quote]

http://tennislink.usta.com/leagues/HelpTutorials/ab050000.html

Damn Doogie leave it to you.

[quote]T-swede wrote:

the swede[/quote]

I used to be 3.5/4.0

now i suck… i just play for fun occasionally. Had a bad wrist injury and just started playing every other sport