Tennis Elbow

what is the most effective thing to take for ache tennis elbow?some say equipoise,deca,or hgh?

Mobility, prehab, and rehab. You have tennis elbow because of a imbalance, programming issue, or shitty form. Drugs do not fix any 3 of those.

lol. let’s just throw drugs at it, that should do it

Lol well to be fair this is the same idiot who Started the I have Mild Gyno and the asked what’s an AI?

Winny…

I have tennis elbow because i am a union carpenter and push screws threw sixteen gauge iron.not because of my form.i am pretty sure my form is fine,and i thought this site was for answers not for assholes .

It is for advise from ass holes. Oh and not from form hmmmmm well then maybe it is from one of the other things like a imbalance you know something I mentioned … You know from being a carpenter hmm… Still doesn’t change the fact that you know jack shit about these drugs, you should not be running these drugs, and none of these drugs are going to fix your problem so our advice is still logical and accurate :smiley:

thanks bru

reguardless of what your tennis elbow is from, why do you want to take drugs to mask the problem for the time being. That can potentially make it worse because say you did take some deca and it went away, well you’re just going to keep doing the same shit so while you may not feel the pain you are still causing more damage and once you stop taking whatever it is you decide to take it will most likely come back, if not worse until you figure out what you’re doing to cause it and how to fix it.

i had my elbo checked out they said it was a flare up from using aakg,and creatine mixed at high doeses.it did not sound so convincing to me but i am not a doctor.i cut my grams down to five a day and it feels better.

[quote]jolter604 wrote:
i had my elbo checked out they said it was a flare up from using aakg,and creatine mixed at high doeses.it did not sound so convincing to me but i am not a doctor.i cut my grams down to five a day and it feels better.
[/quote]

ah yes. Creatine. Well known for causing tennis elbow…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]jolter604 wrote:
[/quote]

ah yes. Creatine. Well known for causing tennis elbow…[/quote]

Must be the extra strength needed for his chronic masturbation habits?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]jolter604 wrote:
[/quote]

ah yes. Creatine. Well known for causing tennis elbow…[/quote]
LOL!

no aakg was his reasoning but i think it had nothing to do with it.

if that was the case it would be both elbows…