Tendon Injuries

I tore my achilles tendon…had sergery, in a cast ect. I was wondering if the use of Deca, or IGF…would have some use in the healing process. I wanna make sure this thing heals, as good as possible, and yes try and make it faster as well.
any info or other ideas would be great.

thanks

[quote]iksrtfo28 wrote:
I tore my achilles tendon…had sergery, in a cast ect. I was wondering if the use of Deca, or IGF…would have some use in the healing process. I wanna make sure this thing heals, as good as possible, and yes try and make it faster as well.
any info or other ideas would be great.

thanks
[/quote]

Ask your doctor. Yes, deca would help. Believe it or not so would tren.

well. I have access to both Deca, and tren enan., as well as IGF…tryin to figure out my best plan of action.

ok. did more research. as of now my plan of action is. aprox. 40 mcgs of IGF a day, as well as aprox. 100mgs of Deca a week. does anyone think the adition of tren. or anything else would help.
Research is good, but, experience is better.

I was wondering the same thing. i just tore my rotator cuff from its tendon. I heard that tren makes your tendons stronger.

I have had personal experience with deca and tendons. It was a miricle drug for me. With in 4 days of taking even a low dose my shoulder went from week and loose to normal. That is of course before my second dislocation. It’s sick that doctors here won’t prescribe it. It worked like a charm.

my IGF and Deca protocol has been workin well…(DR said the strength, and range of the achilles is way ahead of schedule)…
DR’s should open their eyes, and have more balls…if somethin works…help the patient out with it.

Hey everybody, I just found T-Nation and well, it seems I’m looking at an achilles tendon surgery in the next couple of days. What is Deca or IGF for that matter? The thought of all this inactivity is driving me crazy. Any help full tips about exercises, stretching regimens or supplementation will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, and I guess my guitar playing will get much improved over the next six months.

Never used IGF. Currently on Deca for the third time. I do notice an increase in mobility on Deca yes. How much it will help a torn achilles tendon is debateable. IGF might be more in line with what the doc is ordering.