Temporary Lumps on Delts

So occasionally i find a few lumps on my front delts which are visible. they feel soft to the touch(liquidy) and seem to be on top of the muscle. They hurt to the touch but when i rub them they seem to break away after a few minutes. Has anyone ever experience this?? what do u think? build up of something??

disease.

Something like this? Or is it just on your delts?

Those are called lovely lady lumps and they typically appear in the back and in the front. Check it out.

[quote]AntonioFlores wrote:
So occasionally i find a few lumps on my front delts which are visible. they feel soft to the touch(liquidy) and seem to be on top of the muscle. They hurt to the touch but when i rub them they seem to break away after a few minutes. Has anyone ever experience this?? what do u think? build up of something??[/quote]

You’ve been bitten by a Bot Fly. The maggots are hatching under your skin and are wiggeling around before they chew their way out.

See: Dermatobia hominis - Wikipedia

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:
You’ve been bitten by a Bot Fly. The maggots are hatching under your skin and are wiggeling around before they chew their way out.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatobia_hominis[/quote]

You won’t believe this but I had a nightmare 4-5 days ago about this very same thing.

The Indians of the Amazon Basin had to live with this threat on a daily basis. They found that if you sing to them the right way that they will pop their heads up at which point you can extract them with tweezers.

I suggest the OP try it. Put on some music so bad it would irritate maggots and wait…of course you have a fine line with music so bad it drives the little buggers deeper.

[quote]AntonioFlores wrote:
So occasionally i find a few lumps on my front delts which are visible. they feel soft to the touch(liquidy) and seem to be on top of the muscle. They hurt to the touch but when i rub them they seem to break away after a few minutes. Has anyone ever experience this?? what do u think? build up of something??[/quote]

I recall experiencing that condition in my past. I remember thinking it had something to do with the hot weather, since it was Summer when I had them.

No idea what they are, and you’re the first person I ever heard with the same condition.

After much though I believe OP has caught Teh ghey. Quite a common disease, a dose of naked women and heavy front squats should clear that up.

I have a friend that has a condition (which btw runs in his family) where his body gets fat blisters and he has to have them drained. Gross.

Go to a dermatologist and get it checked out.

[quote]Cuso wrote:
I have a friend that has a condition (which btw runs in his family) where his body gets fat blisters and he has to have them drained. Gross.

Go to a dermatologist and get it checked out.[/quote]

Not sure it’s the same thing. I only ever got it on and around my shoulders, usually in hot weather, as I recall it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

Not sure it’s the same thing. I only ever got it on and around my shoulders, usually in hot weather, as I recall it.
[/quote]

But you concur that the condition warrants professional diagnostics of the patients epidermis in a suitably equipped medical facility.

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[/quote]

But you concur that the condition warrants professional diagnostics of the patients epidermis in a suitably equipped medical facility.[/quote]

Not necessarily.

In my own case, it was just a matter of rubbing them out.

Perhaps the OP has a serious condition, in which I agree with you.

By the way Cuso, I see you’re a short, old dude as I am.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[/quote]

But you concur that the condition warrants professional diagnostics of the patients epidermis in a suitably equipped medical facility.[/quote]

Not necessarily.

lol[/quote]

Sorry buddy, thats shorter, older dude

If your’re gonna have a laugh at my expense, at least get it right.

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[/quote]

Not necessarily.

lol[/quote]

Sorry buddy, thats shorter, older dude

If your’re gonna have a laugh at my expense, at least get it right.[/quote]

LOL

I mean, yes sir.

By the way ID, the lumps on your shoulders were probably just blisters from carrying logs out of the woods after the annual summer clearing. Maybe you have a flannel allergy?

[quote]Cuso wrote:
By the way ID, the lumps on your shoulders were probably just blisters from carrying logs out of the woods after the annual summer clearing. Maybe you have a flannel allergy?[/quote]

lol!

In all seriousness, I assumed it was due to the deep ROM of training (especially chest) while being overheated.

[quote]Cuso wrote:

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatobia_hominis[/quote]

You won’t believe this but I had a nightmare 4-5 days ago about this very same thing.[/quote]
Its a pity the OP didn’t say he had lumps on his belly and calluses on his feet…then I would have diagnosed Guinea Worms. Check them out. You can thank me later. Sweet dreams.

The Indians of the Amazon Basin had to live with this threat on a daily basis. They found that if you sing to them the right way that they will pop their heads up at which point you can extract them with tweezers.

I suggest the OP try it. Put on some music so bad it would irritate maggots and wait…of course you have a fine line with music so bad it drives the little buggers deeper. [/quote]
I’ve been giving the choice of music further thought and have remembered the seminal work of Dr Graeme Garden who in the early 70’s was able to prove that the music of Max Bygraves was so bad that it would annoy fish. The reaction of a camp cod to ‘Tulips from Amsterdam’ has been captured on video. Its disturbing.

I suggest that this should be your start point.

Its a pity the OP didn’t say he had lumps on his belly and calluses on his feet…then I would have diagnosed Guinea Worms. Check them out. You can thank me later. Sweet dreams.[/quote]

Thanks Marty, but no thanks.

I’ve planned a wet dream for tonight and the only chance that it turns into a nightmare is if Madonnas in it.