Temporary Dumbbell Only Routine?

Hello Jim,

at first, thank you very much for taking your time and answering all my questions! I appreciate this very much because I´m aware and I know that you have a lot more other shit to do than answering individual personalized questions on forums! Again, thank you very much!!!

My intent was not to bother you or to get a 12 week full training program from you that is customized to me and my goals and take all my ailments and health issues in to account.

I thought you can give me a quick and easy to follow “template” so to speak, where I can use with my equipment I have available when I´m on the road with my truck and where I don´t have to think about it, if it makes sense or not because its from you, someone who is an expert/professional. Thats why I like 531 so much, I don´t have to think about it and have simple and strict to follow guidelines and therefore I can take care of more important things like my job, family etc.

Regarding training, I overthink everything and its always easier for me when someone say, do this and that etc. and I simply have to follow this shit but obviously everything you said makes sense and I try to follow your recommendations.

If you don´t mind or you need new ideas for the future, maybe you can write a few templates with only dubbells, kettlebells, weight vest etc. where people can progress with these movements as “main movements” not accessory work. That would be awesome!!!

Thank you very much for everything you do for all the communitys, here on T-Nation and your private forum (guys I recommend this forum so much, lots of unbelievable valuable content, so check it out!!!)
I appreciate your time, help and effort

2 Likes