Tell Me What You Think

Please tell me what you think about this. I have started this business but only friends have tolds me what they think. I need honest opinions on what to improve on. If you like it, please feel free to submit your own story.

www.saintanus.com

Thanks

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=811868&pageNo=0#931406

Not bad, why are you doing it, to make money? Or to build a community of people with bad luck? Both? Or just to be an anus? I think it does have some potential, especially as a clothing brand, ie, people could wear that clothing if they see themselves to be unlucky e.t.c. But I don’t see what else is going on on the site.

If you are interested in making money then you’d have better bought a small shop and called it “anus clothing” problem is people might think its a sex shop or something.

[quote]alstan90 wrote:
Not bad, why are you doing it, to make money? Or to build a community of people with bad luck? Both? Or just to be an anus? I think it does have some potential, especially as a clothing brand, ie, people could wear that clothing if they see themselves to be unlucky e.t.c. But I don’t see what else is going on on the site.

If you are interested in making money then you’d have better bought a small shop and called it “anus clothing” problem is people might think its a sex shop or something.[/quote]

Making some money is the goal. This is a thing to, I don’t want to use the word hobby, but something for me, my dad and brother to have together. I guess a bonding thing??? Clothing store??? hhhmmmm sex shop…maybe on to something. Where I live there are a few sex shops…
Thanks for the info.