T Nation

Tell Me What You Think

Hey, im 20 and have been workin out for about 2 and a half years now im 6 foot and 190lbs. i have been taking creatine monohydrate for about a year on an off and i recently ordered NO-xplode. i do have some spare body fat i just dont really know what to expect.

This was literally the worst thought out post I’ve ever read.

I think you’ve got alot to learn if you’re 19 at 6 foot after 2.5 years.
Like, alot about diet.

You’re basically gonna get the following replies:

What are your stats?
What are your goals?
EAT, EAT and EAT.
READ,READ and READ.
Throw the NO-X away.

NOX is shit. Search it on this site and read the articles. Eat More Food

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
This was literally the worst thought out post I’ve ever read.

I think you’ve got alot to learn if you’re 19 at 6 foot after 2.5 years.
Like, alot about diet.[/quote]

Maybe he started out at like 120. If not then, yeah he needs to get real.

[quote]conorh wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
This was literally the worst thought out post I’ve ever read.

I think you’ve got alot to learn if you’re 19 at 6 foot after 2.5 years.
Like, alot about diet.

Maybe he started out at like 120. If not then, yeah he needs to get real.[/quote]

Haha, is 6’ at 120 even humanly possible?

[quote]conorh wrote:
Maybe he started out at like 120. If not then, yeah he needs to get real.[/quote]

Taking Shugs latest blog to heart heh?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Haha, is 6’ at 120 even humanly possible?[/quote]

Yes. A guy I work with is 6’1" and only 125 lbs.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
conorh wrote:
Maybe he started out at like 120. If not then, yeah he needs to get real.

Taking Shugs latest blog to heart heh?

rrjc5488 wrote:
Haha, is 6’ at 120 even humanly possible?

Yes. A guy I work with is 6’1" and only 125 lbs.[/quote]

Yeah, when you forget about them and then rediscover them, they tend to “stick”.