Tell Me What You Think

Training a few years now. I’m 222lb at 5 '11 completely natural. Due to my living circumstances it’s difficult for me to take clearer pictures. But please tell me what think brutal honesty. Really need some feedback

Narcissistic%20Deity

NarcissisticDeitysmokesPlonker

We need full body pictures with no editing. No overhead lighting would help us determine your weakness and strengths too. Retake some pictures.

1 Like

You have no mirrors in your home?

1 Like

huh?

you have access to a cell phone that has a camera, from which you can clearly upload photographs to this website, as you have done here.

You have the ability to apply filters to pictures, which is actually exactly what you should NOT be doing for photos to assess progress.

You have access to at least 2 mirrors.

Things that you could have provided that you did not, based on this:

-multiple angles and multiple poses, rather than one left biceps pose in a t shirt, and another, more blurry left biceps pose in a t shirt.

-a shirtless pose showing your actual physique, not just your favorite arm at a weird angle.

-an actual leg picture in the mirror. Not whatever weird shit you posted here. What is that even supposed to show us?

There’s nothing to rate here, dude. sorry.

1 Like

Kind of old thread, and I agree with some of the above posted. But had to pay my respects and give props where props are due. Despite people’s issues with lighting or lack of full body shots, I can see you’ve got some discipline in the gym and the kitchen. Looking good brother, solid arms and nice quad mass. You’re doing great, looking great. Keep up the hard work my dude.