Tell Me its All a Lie

it’s all a lie

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
it’s all a lie[/quote]

This

Thanks guys i didn’t see that coming

Well thats certainly interesting

This shit is nuts.

Please give us a heads up if you’re assassinated for posting this.
Thank you.

dumb

Well…after viewing this I came across a lot of information. A lot of this speaks about “Codex Alimentarius” … and links to official websites that actually say a lot of crazy shit such as the aim of the WHO is to abolish natural foods, organic farming, promote genetically modified food, eliminate food labeling, make it ILLIGEAL to promote NATURAL remedies to pharmaceutical treatments.

This shit is insane and the information is on the sites of WHO, many books, on youtube, etc. Take a look at this and do some of your own research, its terrifying, and far from a “conspiracy”, ironically enough “conspiratists” or w/e u wanna call them are people who go against the funded media who feed us propoganda.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5800206429960925518#

Take a look at that video, do your own research.

I wish i could. Still not sure myself. Time will tell.

Some of this seems valid, but it’s like that video I posted about the people that are obsessed with eating perfectly, it’s impossible to do so and if you try you will drive yourself insane.

You’re going to die.

All bullshit unless I see a stack of relevant peer-reviewed journal articles. I’m a Chemistry graduate student and trust me when I say that science is more than just claims backed up by oversimplified “scientific” explanations.

A series of peer-reviewed articles that explain how they arrived at their conclusions with a full list of method/materials and unaltered results that agree with each other or show some correlation is the the only thing you can trust.

Fuck all these over-eager documentary makers that think they are exposing The Man with all these superficial and unsubstantiated claims.

To be fair, what the video claims is possible, but highly improbable and there is no solid data being presented in its defense.

[quote]Dangles wrote:
All bullshit unless I see a stack of relevant peer-reviewed journal articles. I’m a Chemistry graduate student and trust me when I say that science is more than just claims backed up by oversimplified “scientific” explanations. A series of peer-reviewed articles that explain how they arrived at their conclusions with a full list of method/materials and unaltered results that agree with each other or show some correlation is the the only thing you can trust.

Fuck all these over-eager documentary makers that think they are exposing The Man with all these superficial and unsubstantiated claims.

To be fair, what the video claims is possible, but highly improbable and there is no solid data being presented in its defense. [/quote]

If you really want more info follow Rookie21’s link above.

[quote]StephenD wrote:
Thanks guys i didn’t see that coming[/quote]

the curse of oh nine is doomed to be repeated

Are you dead yet?

Now I’m not a chemist at all, but could someone tell me how close fluoride and potassium fluoride are? Just because they both have fluoride in them doesn’t make them the same as far as I know.
And I live in Taiwan and don’t drink the tap water (I don’t know if it’s fluoridated) and I don’t think I’m any more fucking agressive.

No but I was driving to work today and i am sure somebody was tailing me.
Must be because of my post on T-Nation

You should also see what fluoride does to your pineal gland.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Now I’m not a chemist at all, but could someone tell me how close fluoride and potassium fluoride are? Just because they both have fluoride in them doesn’t make them the same as far as I know.
And I live in Taiwan and don’t drink the tap water (I don’t know if it’s fluoridated) and I don’t think I’m any more fucking agressive.
[/quote]

Fluoride is an element, potassium is an element, potassium flouride is a compound formed through a bond between potassium and fluoride atoms (not sure on the ratio between the 2). If it’s dissolved in water there’s a pretty good chance the potassium fluoride molecule will dissociate into potassium and fluoride ions, much like when salt (sodium chloride) dissolves in water it breaks up into sodium and chlorine ions.