T Nation

Teens Face Ethnic Intimidation Charges After Beating Woman

Three teenage girls are facing several charges, including ethnic intimidation, after police said they brutally beat a 32-year-old woman Sunday in Pittsburghâ??s North Side.

Investigators said the incident happened around 2 p.m. near the intersection of Concord and Itin streets.

According to police, the girls threw a bottle at the womanâ??s car, and when she stopped to confront the girls, they attacked her.

"It's sad, but it doesnâ??t surprise me. Our youth . . .some of them are going in the wrong direction," said one resident who did not want to be identified.

Officers said the woman was kicked, punched, robbed and left in the middle of the street. Police said they also called the victim a racial slur.

Witnesses ran to help the woman and one man said he watched as the three young black girls, ages 14, 15, and 16, were arrested.

"About 10 to 15 minutes later a bunch of cop cars came up and put them all in the back seat of the cop car," the man said.

The victim was taken to Allegheny General Hospital and is expected to be OK.

The girls were taken to Shuman Detention Center and charged with ethnic intimidation, robbery and conspiracy.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/teenage-girls-accused-beating-robbing-woman-north-/nZc8W/

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You're brave.

People mock me for talking about bears and whatnot.

Well, give me bears any day over feral youth. At least there is some logic in what bears do.

Throw them in a cage with other animals.
What garbage.

why are you racebaiting? we aren't supposed to talk about these things!

Whoa, shocker.

I like how it's called "ethnic intimidation" instead of "hate crime" because (once again) the victim is white and the attackers are black..

seems legit

Black or white, you are all just illegal aliens to me.

Go back to Europe and Africa.

:wink:

well your people are from Asia :), In fact all people are from Africa, because we all come from Adam and Eve.

I came from space like Ultimate Warrior. I don't know what you are talking about.

Nobody is calling Third a racist because every other one of his posts isn't about how awful black people are. Like you do.

You still angry?

PITTSBURGH!!!

"We stole this land fair and square"
-Out Cold

Also, a prime, fine example of trashy people being trashy. Obama essentially gave bad people an excuse to act out like animals. Give the same excuse to other "groups" and the trash of that particular group will use it to their advantage as well.

Its' going to be interesting when people get pushed to a point they will no longer tolerate. Then the thugs will be running scared because these push-overs have manned up and aren't tolerating it anymore... we are a long way from people getting to that point however.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We are really close. George Zimmerman is a prime example. This population is closer than you think.

Could you explain this statement better?

Obama has what to do with this?

Manifest Destiny is a bitch huh?