Teenager's First Steroid Attempt

[quote]kld wrote:
Thank you for the tough advice but my nutrition isnt that bad i eat 500kcal over maintenance 200p400c60f and if eat more than that i get crazy fat and dont train only chest and bicep as you say and here is my split and training routine

Day1 : chest ( 4x incline dumbell press - 3x flat dumbell press - 4x incline barbell press - 4x incline fly - 3x flat bench press - 4x pec deck - 4x cable crossover with drop sets )

Day 2 : back+rear delts (4x deadlift - 4x wide lat pull down - 4x one arm dumbell rowing superset with reverse fly - 4x seated rowing superset with reverse peck deck - 4x bent over rowing - 3x reverse lat pull down - 3x straight arm pull down )

Day 3 : shoulder ( 3x dumbell press - 3x overhead press - 6x lateral raises - 4x front raises - 5x shrugs )

Day 4 : arm day ( 3x ez bar curls - 3x hummer culs - 3x dumbell curls - 3x concentration curls - 3x skull crusher - 3x rope pull down - 3x dumbell tricep extension - 3x dips - 3x dumbell kicks back )

Day 5 : leg day ( 4x squat - 4x leg press - 4x quads extension - 4x stiffed leg deadlift - 4x leg curls - 4x lunges 6x calves raises )

And i train abs twice a week in circuit ( rope crunches + hanging leg raises + any obliques workout )

Is that so bad . I want just to show you i’m not that ignorant you think i’m not that lazy bitch teenager who just lifted for few months and want to go on juice because he didnt look like arnold yet !!
[/quote]

we don’t care about your routine. We care that your diet is not good.

I know you SAY it is good, but we can clearly see it is not.

hh I’ve just seen you’re only 18.

Ok, well you’re not too bad then. Just keep eating right and training hard. Come back tosteroids in like 5 years

i guarantee you don’t stick to your diet every day, plus what is that, just under 3k calories? not enough!!! not growing? eat more

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
i guarantee you don’t stick to your diet every day, plus what is that, just under 3k calories? not enough!!! not growing? eat more[/quote]

I’m eating 2940kcal right now so that is the reason i dont grow so if i ate extra 100kcal i’ll suddenly get big ?? I’ll be like a fat ass just like last year of bulking i didnt track macros or calories i was just eating all the day and i gained 45 lbs mostly fat my be i just added 10 lbs of muscle in a whole year of bulking . Should i look like a fatass again and then get fucked in a cutting cycle !

If you get fat eating 3500 calories aday your doing one of 2 things.

1. Your eating complete shit
  2. Your training is no where near intense enough.

If you eat 3500 calories from Rice, Potatoes, Chicken, Steak, and Eggs you will not get fat. Now if you are eating 3500 calories from cake and fast food fuck yeah that is a entirely different story. Period flat. Your nutrition is not in check and or your intensity in the gym is nothing.

[quote]kld wrote:

i guarantee you don’t stick to your diet every day, plus what is that, just under 3k calories? not enough!!! not growing? eat more[/quote]

I’m eating 2940kcal right now so that is the reason i dont grow so if i ate extra 100kcal i’ll suddenly get big ?? I’ll be like a fat ass just like last year of bulking i didnt track macros or calories i was just eating all the day and i gained 45 lbs mostly fat my be i just added 10 lbs of muscle in a whole year of bulking . Should i look like a fatass again and then get fucked in a cutting cycle ![/quote]

Bullshit. If you think 100cal a day above maintainence can turn you into a fatass with 35lbs of extra fat in 1 year, you obviously haven’t really been counting your calories.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]kld wrote:

I’m eating 2940kcal right now so that is the reason i dont grow so if i ate extra 100kcal i’ll suddenly get big ?? I’ll be like a fat ass just like last year of bulking i didnt track macros or calories i was just eating all the day and i gained 45 lbs mostly fat my be i just added 10 lbs of muscle in a whole year of bulking . Should i look like a fatass again and then get fucked in a cutting cycle ![/quote]

Bullshit. If you think 100cal a day above maintainence can turn you into a fatass with 35lbs of extra fat in 1 year, you obviously haven’t really been counting your calories.
[/quote]

This ^^^^

[quote]Reed wrote:

If you eat 3500 calories from Rice, Potatoes, Chicken, Steak, and Eggs you will not get fat. Now if you are eating 3500 calories from cake and fast food fuck yeah that is a entirely different story. Period flat. Your nutrition is not in check and or your intensity in the gym is nothing.[/quote]

“3500kcal” are you sure ? I’m only 169 i when i started lifting i was obese so my metabolism is very slow i remember 4 years ago my brother was eating 2 times what i eat he never got any fat and i was eating less than him but i was fat as fuuuuccckkk . I dont think eating too much calories will force my muscle to grow . Its just me

[quote]kld wrote:
Thank you for the tough advice but my nutrition isnt that bad i eat 500kcal over maintenance 200p400c60f and if eat more than that i get crazy fat and dont train only chest and bicep as you say and here is my split and training routine

Day1 : chest ( 4x incline dumbell press - 3x flat dumbell press - 4x incline barbell press - 4x incline fly - 3x flat bench press - 4x pec deck - 4x cable crossover with drop sets )

Day 2 : back+rear delts (4x deadlift - 4x wide lat pull down - 4x one arm dumbell rowing superset with reverse fly - 4x seated rowing superset with reverse peck deck - 4x bent over rowing - 3x reverse lat pull down - 3x straight arm pull down )

Day 3 : shoulder ( 3x dumbell press - 3x overhead press - 6x lateral raises - 4x front raises - 5x shrugs )

Day 4 : arm day ( 3x ez bar curls - 3x hummer culs - 3x dumbell curls - 3x concentration curls - 3x skull crusher - 3x rope pull down - 3x dumbell tricep extension - 3x dips - 3x dumbell kicks back )

Day 5 : leg day ( 4x squat - 4x leg press - 4x quads extension - 4x stiffed leg deadlift - 4x leg curls - 4x lunges 6x calves raises )

And i train abs twice a week in circuit ( rope crunches + hanging leg raises + any obliques workout )

Is that so bad . I want just to show you i’m not that ignorant you think i’m not that lazy bitch teenager who just lifted for few months and want to go on juice because he didnt look like arnold yet !!
[/quote]

This is shit, no body cares how many sets you do. I guarentee you arent lifting anything heavy. DO you really need a “rear delts”, shoulder, and arm day. Fuck no you arent big or strong enough to be isolating muscles.

I suggest you start lifting heavy asap and eating 30oz of meat at least a day.

[quote]kld wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

If you eat 3500 calories from Rice, Potatoes, Chicken, Steak, and Eggs you will not get fat. Now if you are eating 3500 calories from cake and fast food fuck yeah that is a entirely different story. Period flat. Your nutrition is not in check and or your intensity in the gym is nothing.[/quote]

“3500kcal” are you sure ? I’m only 169 i when i started lifting i was obese so my metabolism is very slow i remember 4 years ago my brother was eating 2 times what i eat he never got any fat and i was eating less than him but i was fat as fuuuuccckkk . I dont think eating too much calories will force my muscle to grow . Its just me
[/quote]

Ok well let me put it this way… Not eating enough even with the drugs has done pretty much nothing for you SO obviously what you are doing is NOT working. So how about you listen to people who know what thay are doing and have been in your shoes and have made progress. I am eating 3000 calories a day right now to loose weight. I am bigger than you but that should put it into perspective.

Get on a higher intensity program, learn to eat clean foods, time almost all your carbs around training, and up your fats and lower your carbs a bit. If you used to be a fat kid like I did and I was 250 lbs with a 52" waist at 5’2" at 12 years old and that is not a fucking joke. Carbs can def be your enemy even if you time them right.

3200 calories
200g of Protein
375g of Carbs (100g of which should be during and after training immediately and in the form of fast acting carbs)
100g of Fat( Fat does not make you fat )

So the rest of the day you take in slow digesting carbs. Morning and Lunch times. Eat lower carbs at night and your golden. You will not get fat. If you do you did not do what I said to do. Stop being a girl no cares if you a have abs and veins at 160lbs. Your skinny and abs on a skinny kid (you) is like a big titties on a fat girl NO ONE CARES.

[quote]tyler_j_reed wrote:

[quote]kld wrote:

[/quote]

This is shit, no body cares how many sets you do. I guarentee you arent lifting anything heavy. DO you really need a “rear delts”, shoulder, and arm day. Fuck no you arent big or strong enough to be isolating muscles.

I suggest you start lifting heavy asap and eating 30oz of meat at least a day.
[/quote]

look at that 30oz of meat comes out to just at 200g of protein a day maybe I do know something

Oh and yeah your program that you are following considering 99% of the time you have been training you have been drug free is pretty much shit didnt even think about that. Your running programs that are cookie cutter you probably found in some bodybuilder magazine.

I highly suggest you start a good heavy routine. Something basic that follows a good progressive overload. Something simple along the lines of a good old fashioned 5x5 or WS4SB

Lol. We now have 2 Reeds on his case. If he still doesn’t get it the world may just implode.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Lol. We now have 2 Reeds on his case. If he still doesn’t get it the world may just implode.[/quote]

Lol. I called it as soon as he posted his hyooge gains pic. In my head I was like poor kid, wait till Reed reads this shit.

[quote]Chizeled wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Lol. We now have 2 Reeds on his case. If he still doesn’t get it the world may just implode.[/quote]

Lol. I called it as soon as he posted his hyooge gains pic. In my head I was like poor kid, wait till Reed reads this shit. [/quote]

The best part is that these beginners think the big and strong guys get big and strong by accident or something and still try to argue. If he doesn’t listen to the great advice above, i don’t know what to say…

[quote]Reed wrote:

Best post right here!

This troll is bound to gain weight sooner or later given how much the members on here are feeding him!

[quote]kld wrote:

ok first off, you can stop the woes me crap, that’s gonna get you absolutely nowhere, second, what reed said

No any usefull advice here nothing new just advising me with the bases that any non lifter would know "eat big and lift big " . And that is what i’m actually doing and then i find some bros saying " im sure you dont lift , im sure you dont eat " . And fuckin posted my macros and training why the fuck i will lie about ?? I’m saying what i do and the advice i hear is just “you dont” .

By the way i will quit juice may be forever not because of your useless claims just because i read more and read that dude at the begining of the thread saying that my endocrine isnt mature yet at that age and that persuaded me not the others saying that i’m a fuckin lair and a fuckin noob while i have been going to gyms since may 2010 i dont care you believe or not i just wanted to know the opinions on taking juice in that age .and simply you said not so i will not so dont say more useless shitt !!

[quote]kld wrote:
No any usefull advice here nothing new just advising me with the bases that any non lifter would know "eat big and lift big " . And that is what i’m actually doing and then i find some bros saying " im sure you dont lift , im sure you dont eat " . And fuckin posted my macros and training why the fuck i will lie about ?? I’m saying what i do and the advice i hear is just “you dont” .

By the way i will quit juice may be forever not because of your useless claims just because i read more and read that dude at the begining of the thread saying that my endocrine isnt mature yet at that age and that persuaded me not the others saying that i’m a fuckin lair and a fuckin noob while i have been going to gyms since may 2010 i dont care you believe or not i just wanted to know the opinions on taking juice in that age .and simply you said not so i will not so dont say more useless shitt !![/quote]

don’t cry little darling

everything will be okay