Teenager Assaulted at Gym for "Deadlifting Too Loud"

No. You implied that a 17 year old was a pedophile just because he clarified that a pedophile can be someone who is attracted to kids but never acts on it.

Then you proceeded to double down:

I was simply showing you how I can make the same claim about you with an equally ludicrous reason.

Or you are going to continue misrepresenting me?

Bro, pedophiles are bad - agree to disagree or no?

Pedophiles who molest and/or rape kids are bad.

I find it very suspicious when somebody doesn’t want to condemn pedophilia.

This place is called T Nation, not pedo-nation, and I can’t access this NSFW site until it’s cleared up @Chris_Colucci

I cannot condemn someone who has not ACTED in any way that warrants condemning and I would not have an expectation of anyone else to do so.

In your mind.

You are free to quote anything I have written that makes it so.

For anyone accessing the forums from the office, it’s going to be hard to explain to any employer why they’re on a message board where people are trying to defend pedophilia.

I’ll leave it up to the moderators from here because this kind of sentiment towards this topic is just absurd.

Quote me. Or stop lying.

1 Like

I kind off see this like this:

A psychopath is born like a psychopath, Doesn’t make him a bad person, right?

Same goes for a pedophile, IF he chooses to act on desires he is a bad person.

1 Like

Correct.

And neither being “born like this” nor “prior childhood abuse” should be used in defense as a mitigating factor for the ACT.

It’s so bloody simple.

The moron got himself so confused in his eagerness to be outraged and obviously skipped these points. Now he can’t backtrack, he’s making shit up and crying for support.

1 Like

How about we all just either get back to the original topic or move along?

15 Likes

@strongmangoals

Are you calling Charles Atlas a liar?

Are you bringing down the foundation of my belief system, damaging my fragile psyche, and treating me like a bitch???

1 Like
2 Likes

Haha he’s selling kung fu lessons right?

Someone in this thread is going to run for public office one day and I’m gonna make bank off the blackmail pics.

2 Likes

is the kid in the original video (of the douche harrassing him) going to press charges? I believe the unreasonable force use against him by the older, douchebaggy gentleman should be grounds for charges to be pressed (am I wrong?)

Also it isn’t as if the teenager was being particularly inconsiderate about his surroundings. He was using a matt of both sides of the barbell to try lessen the impact of the eccentric portion of the deadlift, however he still got kicked out, pushed, had the bar KICKED out of his hands, shouted at, sworn at etc. This employee should at the very least be fired. This kind of behavior is unacceptable, if anyone has the name of the gym I think everyone ought to send complaints.

Your analogy is invalid. Attraction to women has nothing to do with raping them. Wanting to rape a woman might lead someone to act on it. Acting on pedophilic feelings is a crime. Acting on rape desires is a crime.

@zecarlo

Mod_Phoenix
3h
How about we all just either get back to the original topic or move along?

Enough said.

4 Likes

Based on what I have read here, it sounds like the guy is facing child molestation charges. There must have been more that happened after the camera was shut off.

2 Likes

Yes, I believe I’ve heard that too. You see the guy who pushed the boy clearly was a pedophile because… Wait, what evidence do I have to say this… I’ll make something up, (insert nonsensical reason for this guy being a pedo here)

Edit: It’s like madlibs. Also seriously the kid should press charges, people shouldn’t get away with that kind of behavior

1 Like

I recall reading somewhere that he pressed charges. I don’t think the guy worked for the gym though, despite feeling he had the authority to kick people out. The gym is called Buzzfit, in Montreal. Look them up on Instagram or Facebook, they are getting attacked left and right.