weeks 1-12
adex

.5mg EOD

weeks 13-17

nolva 40/40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50/50

make sure u do some research into trt also[/quote]
Again thnx for this.

Got almost all my stuff, only need clomid, and then Im g2g.

Last question, and sounds maybe dumb as fuck, but why do i need to do research into trt you think? Will this fuck me up? The change is around 0,5% or so don’t you think? I know lot of guys wo haven’t any problems with getting their dick up and everything after a cycle :stuck_out_tongue:
They are also 16/17 so.

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that i didn’t did the cycle… I wasn’t mentally ready jet.

But i will do a winstrol only cycle over about 3/4 weeks. Would anybody be interested in a report or something?
Why winstrol:

• Hard look
  • Im going in a cut
  • Supresses but won’t shut down (is what I always learned)

[quote]Freek123 wrote:
Hi,

just wanted to let you know that i didn’t did the cycle… I wasn’t mentally ready jet.

But i will do a winstrol only cycle over about 3/4 weeks. Would anybody be interested in a report or something?
Why winstrol:

• Hard look
  • Im going in a cut
  • Supresses but won’t shut down (is what I always learned)[/quote]

Why winstrol only? Where do people get this shit.

[quote]Freek123 wrote:
Hi,

Why winstrol:

• Hard look
  • Im going in a cut

for fuck’s sake…

winstrol will

-not give any gains
-not help you retain muscle optimally during a cut
-fuck your lipids into oblivion
-raise your liver enzymes
-NOT give you a “hard look”
-shut down your hpta

[quote]Freek123 wrote:
Hi,

Why winstrol:

• Hard look
  • Im going in a cut

The answer is clear. Moderate test at 500mg/week. Why try and be creative (which have all been shit so far) when the answer has been given. You are showing your age in not taking the excellent advice Walkway has given you.

I guarantee these will get your legs growing…

Read everything by Meadows and ask him some questions in his forum. Juicing at 16 is ridiculous. You have tons of room for growth naturally.

[quote]GoCal wrote:
The answer is clear. Moderate test at 500mg/week. Why try and be creative (which have all been shit so far) when the answer has been given. You are showing your age in not taking the excellent advice Walkway has given you.
[/quote]
Hi,

this answer is to all of you above btw, but can’t quote it.

Okay but, its just that a hand of people i know in real life, mad some descent gains on winstrol, and a friend of mine is now 23, doing a W-only, dropped from 15 to 11% bodyfat and gained 1/1.5 lbs. And then the guy from who i’ll buy it, the “dealer” said like “winny is bad for the liver, but more then that? mwah it won’t kill your libido, it won’t give you srs sides if you keep a eye on yourself”. I know you must not trust you dealer but its a friend of mine wich i know for about 4 years.

Just so much, i see on al US boards that you must not take winny only, due to the fact of the liver harm, but here I read of and I see a lot of people do it. You know what I mean.

And I think i am not ready for test-e, maybe that sounds pussy, but it is. Im afraid of the shit it will do mentally, agressiveness etc. I’m no fighter at all but I am a bit “fast angry” (dont know how to say that).

But tnx everyone, im still thinking about everything =d

[quote]Freek123 wrote:

[quote]GoCal wrote:
[/quote]
Hi,

this answer is to all of you above btw, but can’t quote it.

Okay but, its just that a hand of people i know in real life, mad some descent gains on winstrol, and a friend of mine is now 23, doing a W-only, dropped from 15 to 11% bodyfat and gained 1/1.5 lbs. And then the guy from who i’ll buy it, the “dealer” said like “winny is bad for the liver, but more then that? mwah it won’t kill your libido, it won’t give you srs sides if you keep a eye on yourself”. I know you must not trust you dealer but its a friend of mine wich i know for about 4 years.

Just so much, i see on al US boards that you must not take winny only, due to the fact of the liver harm, but here I read of and I see a lot of people do it. You know what I mean.

And I think i am not ready for test-e, maybe that sounds pussy, but it is. Im afraid of the shit it will do mentally, agressiveness etc. I’m no fighter at all but I am a bit “fast angry” (dont know how to say that).

But tnx everyone, im still thinking about everything =d[/quote]

I’m the same way, I’m not one to go starting fights but I do get mad quickly but when I’m on a cycle people annoy me more then usual but I’ve never flipped out on someone. Unless someone is driving extremely slow then I start yelling haha but in all seriousness at the end of the day you control yourself and if you think your not ready that doesn’t make you sound like a pussy if anything it makes you sound like a responsible adult.

saying you get mad “on cycle” is a bunch of bullshit.

If you’re an angry douche then you’re an angry douche regardless of AAS. Blaming it on the cycle is just a way to try and duck responsibility for what an aggressive tool you are.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
saying you get mad “on cycle” is a bunch of bullshit.

If you’re an angry douche then you’re an angry douche regardless of AAS. Blaming it on the cycle is just a way to try and duck responsibility for what an aggressive tool you are.[/quote]
If you read my post… gosh, its says im nog aggresive but people can annoy me as phuck, really. And then I keep myself calm, but I am afraid that on test it once can go wrong

[quote]MPx9 wrote:
I’m the same way, I’m not one to go starting fights but I do get mad quickly but when I’m on a cycle people annoy me more then usual but I’ve never flipped out on someone. Unless someone is driving extremely slow then I start yelling haha but in all seriousness at the end of the day you control yourself and if you think your not ready that doesn’t make you sound like a pussy if anything it makes you sound like a responsible adult. [/quote]
Tnx man, appriciate

Okay its really gonna be winstrol, I decided to chat with a few people IRL that helped me much in the gym, and they agree its the best choice. I want to recomp a bit now. Lose 2/3% bodyfat, gain 4-6lbs. Going on maintance with diet, if I do not lose fat I start cardio.

So it is:
Week 1/6: Stanozolol (Winstrol) 40 MG ED (oral)

No nolva due that Winstrol does not aromatize and have no oestrogenic sides, as nolvadex/clomid is a anti-estrogen it isn’t necessary. Will only supress my own production more.

Anyone some good tips @ supplements etc? For my joints I started Glucosamin yesterday, for acne I got Zinc and brewer’s yeast tabs. And i always take omega-3 and multivitamins. When i get backpumps i gonna get taurine.

Tnx in advance!

Wow you are stupid… Same with your friends at the gym.

obvious trolling

[quote]JoinInTheChant wrote:
LOL!

Cycles in teens fuse the growth plates in your bones.

[/quote]

…lol this isn’t proven. shut up.

Dave tate. listen and take notes. You have a lot of potential kid, dont be an idiot. Show everyone you dont need steroids.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

Dave tate. listen and take notes. You have a lot of potential kid, dont be an idiot. Show everyone you dont need steroids.[/quote]

I disagree. Well then, imagine how much bigger Arnold would be if he didn’t use his “ace” card at the age of 14-15. What he means here that everyone misunderstands is that if someone HAS TO use steroids in order to make it to a certain level, then no way in hell he will be able to reach the level after that. Which essentially means that if your genetics sucks, steroids won’t make you a pro athlete, in which I disagree (see matt kroc).

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

Dave tate. listen and take notes. You have a lot of potential kid, dont be an idiot. Show everyone you dont need steroids.[/quote]

I disagree. Well then, imagine how much bigger Arnold would be if he didn’t use his “ace” card at the age of 14-15. What he means here that everyone misunderstands is that if someone HAS TO use steroids in order to make it to a certain level, then no way in hell he will be able to reach the level after that. Which essentially means that if your genetics sucks, steroids won’t make you a pro athlete, in which I disagree (see matt kroc).[/quote]

I bet kroc would have been a pro if he dedicated more time to bodybuilding

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

I disagree. Well then, imagine how much bigger Arnold would be if he didn’t use his “ace” card at the age of 14-15. What he means here that everyone misunderstands is that if someone HAS TO use steroids in order to make it to a certain level, then no way in hell he will be able to reach the level after that. Which essentially means that if your genetics sucks, steroids won’t make you a pro athlete, in which I disagree (see matt kroc).[/quote]

I think the Arnold example doesn’t really fit as he was just building muscle. Tate is talking more about athletics which is different, IMO anyway.

EDIT: And I don’t really think Kroc is a good example either, as I think his success has more to do with being batshit insane!

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

I bet kroc would have been a pro if he dedicated more time to bodybuilding [/quote]

I believe having world records under his belt evens it out LOL. But truthfully, you are right.