Teen Wants To Cycle

First of all, I don’t wan’t to be a douchebag, but yes i registered here to ask this question, cause on boards of my language talking about steroids is forbidden.

Hi all,

I am Freek 16yo from Belgium, since my 12th Im training like a beast, and follow a strict diet to get to my dream, doing high class bodybuilding competitions.

According to this topic, Im gonna try it:

Stats:
1.80m - 70.9inches
89kg - 196.2lbs
~12% bodyfat

I added a picture with my post!

What do I want with my cycle?
I want to gain more mass especially on my legs cause these won’t grow. I tried everything, heavy squats, front squats, deadlifts, leg curls, leg circuits, training them twice sometimes 3 times a week. Tried it all but it didn’t helped.

I did one competition last year, and placed 2nd, I know that when I had more mass on my legs, I would be number one.

Currently I am natural, but that is gonna change…

Problem is, I am looking for a “safe” cycle, that do not damage my body to much. So i setup a few with +/-

VAR / OXANDROLONE
Week 1/8: 40mg oxandrolone (anavar) ED
Week 9/10: 20mg nolvadex ED

• Not to many side effects
  • Strength gains
  • Will lower fat
  • Not much of a gaining steroid
  • Freakin expensive
  • Harms liver
  • Many fakes

OT / ORAL TURINABOL
Week 1/6: 50mg oral turinabol ED
Week 6: 40mg nolvadex ED
Week 7: 20mg nolvadex ED

• Cheap
  • Not many fakes
  • More mass then with anavar
  • Not many fakes
  • No strength increases
  • Does more damage then Var
  • Harms liver

EQ / BOLDENONE / EQUIPOISE
Week 1/16: 350mg equipoise EW
Week 18/20: 40mg nolvadex ED
Week 20/22: 20mg nolvadex ED

• Not very expensive
  • Does not harm liver
  • Don’t many logs on EQ only
  • Injects (not afraid of needles, but is more complicated you need needles etc)

As it is told me, EQ does less damage to your heart/blood pressure etc then Test only, is this right?

Could you guys please tell me what I need to choose, and why, and if this all sucks, help me with a new plan?

Thanks alot already,
Freek

EQ can severely impact your blood pressure and honestly I don’t think you’ll get much positive feedback for any of those cycles. You are WAY too young, like way way waaaaaayyyyyy too young.

Honestly though, if you’re gonna do it, do it right. All of the cycles above are shit. Get yourself some Test and run just a test-only cycle for your first one. Add EQ, or dbol, or anavar to that if you’d like.

your dream is to do highschool bodybuilding shows?

i know this may be hard to believe, but highschool doesnt last forever

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
your dream is to do highschool bodybuilding shows?

i know this may be hard to believe, but highschool doesnt last forever[/quote]

I also thought it said “high School” but when i reread it it actually says" High Class" hah

LOL!

Cycles in teens fuse the growth plates in your bones. Your levers are weirdly proportioned now, but will get better looking as you grow. You also have a few more inches of height that you will miss out on if you cycle now. Anyway, in ten years, people will laugh at you for looking like a freak (not a muscle freak, a weird spider-limbed freak) if you go on cycle.

Anyway, I hope your mom finds this thread.

[quote]JoinInTheChant wrote:
LOL!

Cycles in teens fuse the growth plates in your bones. Your levers are weirdly proportioned now, but will get better looking as you grow. You also have a few more inches of height that you will miss out on if you cycle now. Anyway, in ten years, people will laugh at you for looking like a freak (not a muscle freak, a weird spider-limbed freak) if you go on cycle.

Anyway, I hope your mom finds this thread.[/quote]

this is about 90% false with 10% “possibly”

high estrogen will fuse the plates… but he’s already 5’11 almost so…

anyways OP… if you really want to do a cycle, do something like:

weeks 1-10
test E or C

250mg 2x a week (monday/thursday)

weeks 1-12
adex

.5mg EOD

weeks 13-17

nolva 40/40/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50/50

make sure u do some research into trt also

LOL!

eh? Steroid cycle’s going to make him look spider limbed? I doubt it.

LOL!

If you don’t know anything please stfu.
Steroids don’t fuse you’re growth plates, only high estrogen levels, but to prevent that you can take something against aromatize, like provi (mesterolone)…

If my mom would found it, i couldn’t care less. She thinks Im on already…

Also steroids won’t make me look like a spider limbed freak. I have a feeling that you are a bit jelly that Im 16 and have a better physique then most guys after their first cycle…

I do not wan’t to look like a douchebag but imo thats the truth ^^. I think I have a perfect ‘base’ to go on a cycle.

Also I’m not a dumb fuck who is gonna take a overdose, or do no checks, or do no PCT. I finished High school and now I’m going to the university. I have ambitions (:

Ok did my research on var before posting this thread, and on steroids in general. OT/EQ not jet very much. EQ it isn’t gonna be, thats for sure already…

Test is to much imo. Then i would run 400mg test-e EW… But looks to heavy imo.

I just wan’t to gain about 5 pounds, any opinons for a cycle left?
Primo looks awesome, but to expensive for me.

eat a couple big steaks… there you got your 5 lbs.

Seriously??? You are wanting to use AAS to gain 5 lbs? GTFO!

Who does that!

[quote]Freek123 wrote:

-If you don’t know anything please stfu.

-Steroids don’t fuse you’re growth plates, only high estrogen levels, but to prevent that you can take something against aromatize, like provi (mesterolone)…
[/quote]

oh god my sides

[quote]Ned wrote:
eat a couple big steaks… there you got your 5 lbs.

Seriously??? You are wanting to use AAS to gain 5 lbs? GTFO!

Who does that![/quote]
Oh sorry i meant kilograms (we calculate with kgs here) so 10 pounds. Sorry. 100% srs btw.
And i hope u could see that i already have a diet 4600 kcal a day…
Steak, egs, chicken breast, rice, cottage cheese, milk, whey, vetetables and fruit

10-12 weeks test E…BOOM!

no one is going to try to stop you kiddo.

run the cycle that i recommended, and be sure to keep a close eye on your blood pressure

just make sure that you know what you are doing

run the cycle that i recommended, and be sure to keep a close eye on your blood pressure

just make sure that you know what you are doing[/quote]
Oh okay, tnx man. But I didn’t knew what u meant with “oh god my sides” XD. Im not English so…

Yeah a got a device that measures your bloodlevels, and if i have my normal sex drive back, can I say then that my libido is probably restored?

Also do you think it would be smart to run provi from week 2 or 4? No water retetion and less change on gyno (im pretty sensitive for gyno i think, got a bit puffy nipples already)

Tnx alot already man.

[quote]Freek123 wrote:

just make sure that you know what you are doing[/quote]
Oh okay, tnx man. But I didn’t knew what u meant with “oh god my sides” XD. Im not English so…

Yeah a got a device that measures your bloodlevels, and if i have my normal sex drive back, can I say then that my libido is probably restored?

Also do you think it would be smart to run provi from week 2 or 4? No water retetion and less change on gyno (im pretty sensitive for gyno i think, got a bit puffy nipples already)

Tnx alot already man.[/quote]

the “oh god my sides” comment was directed at your belief that you can use proviron to combat estrogen… you definitely can’t… it’s not an AI, nor is it a serm… it’s a weak androgen.

if you have a normal sex drive i would imagine that your libido is back yes…

proviron is a worthless compound. use aromasin or adex for estrogen. if you are really THAT worried about gyno, you can include nolvadex as well during cycle

[quote]bassi21 wrote:
@ Mr. Walkway

Not trying to hijack a thread, but wanted to ask you a question but couldn’t PM you. Any other way to contact you?[/quote]

u can post it here

[quote]bassi21 wrote:
@ Mr. Walkway

Not trying to hijack a thread, but wanted to ask you a question but couldn’t PM you. Any other way to contact you?[/quote]

u can post it here[/quote]

I was reading your recent success in lean down phase with Shelby Starnes. I know you were on a test/tren cycle that time and taking clen/T3 to help with the fatloss. My question was regarding the clen/t3 protocol. Did you slowly ramp up the clen 20mcg weekly? Up to say 100mcg and then add the t3? Or were they both run simutaneously? I know it is very bad idea to run t3 while not on anabolics, just wanted to know what dosage or how long you needed to run it for. Thanks for any help.

eat more

[quote]bassi21 wrote:

[quote]bassi21 wrote:
@ Mr. Walkway

I was reading your recent success in lean down phase with Shelby Starnes. I know you were on a test/tren cycle that time and taking clen/T3 to help with the fatloss. My question was regarding the clen/t3 protocol. Did you slowly ramp up the clen 20mcg weekly? Up to say 100mcg and then add the t3? Or were they both run simutaneously? I know it is very bad idea to run t3 while not on anabolics, just wanted to know what dosage or how long you needed to run it for. Thanks for any help. [/quote]

i would recommend against using clen/t3 unless you absolutely have to, as they are both catabolic.

i was pretty damn fat at the start of my prep, shelby said i should have done a 30 week prep instead of a 16 week one.

but yes, i increased the clen/t3 dosage (used both at the same time), very slowly based on progress. Some weeks, he would increase the clen but not the t3, and vice versa.

for fat loss, carb/fat reduction, cardio duration, and clen/t3 are all variables that should be manipulated independently, but not at the same time.

by this i mean:

-increase cardio 20 minutes a day while keeping diet and clen/t3 the same to increase progress

as progress slows, reduce carbs to get progress going again

as progress slows again, increase clen and/or t3 to get progress going again

etc, but do not manipulate them all at once. manipulate them on a weekly basis.

the slower you cut, the less muscle you will lose

[quote]bassi21 wrote:

[quote]bassi21 wrote:
@ Mr. Walkway

I was reading your recent success in lean down phase with Shelby Starnes. I know you were on a test/tren cycle that time and taking clen/T3 to help with the fatloss. My question was regarding the clen/t3 protocol. Did you slowly ramp up the clen 20mcg weekly? Up to say 100mcg and then add the t3? Or were they both run simutaneously? I know it is very bad idea to run t3 while not on anabolics, just wanted to know what dosage or how long you needed to run it for. Thanks for any help. [/quote]

i would recommend against using clen/t3 unless you absolutely have to, as they are both catabolic.

i was pretty damn fat at the start of my prep, shelby said i should have done a 30 week prep instead of a 16 week one.

but yes, i increased the clen/t3 dosage (used both at the same time), very slowly based on progress. Some weeks, he would increase the clen but not the t3, and vice versa.

for fat loss, carb/fat reduction, cardio duration, and clen/t3 are all variables that should be manipulated independently, but not at the same time.

by this i mean:

-increase cardio 20 minutes a day while keeping diet and clen/t3 the same to increase progress

as progress slows, reduce carbs to get progress going again

as progress slows again, increase clen and/or t3 to get progress going again

etc, but do not manipulate them all at once. manipulate them on a weekly basis.

the slower you cut, the less muscle you will lose[/quote]

Thanks a lot man! I totally get the idea and reasoning behind either reducing carbs one week or cardio another instead of dropping carbs, adding cardio, increasing dosages at the same time. Thanks for the help.