Teen Supplementation?

ill be 16 in january. and i was wondering what it would be safe for me to take. i take a bcaa right now and i took a creatine before but it made me rather sick to my stomach for a while. i rescently started on fish oil and im just looking for some other input as to what i can take and stay safe while im growing

[quote]westdale warrior wrote:
ill be 16 in january. and i was wondering what it would be safe for me to take. i take a bcaa right now and i took a creatine before but it made me rather sick to my stomach for a while. i rescently started on fish oil and im just looking for some other input as to what i can take and stay safe while im growing[/quote]

Food.

multivitamin and glucosamine/chondroitin just to keep your joints healthy for down the road

Fish Oil

Creatine

Protein

BCAA

a 16-yr-old doesn’t need anything else but food.

I would recommend:

Multivitamin

Fish oil

B - complex

Protein shakes

I’d lay off the creatine since you are still growing at an alarming rate. If you just lift and eat you’ll grow. I wouldn’t worry too much.

Just remember that supplements are exactly what they are, supplements. They help a good lifting and nutrition program.

One more thing the best supplement ever.

Good, Deep, Unbroken Sleep. I’m serious about this. No supplement will ever be able to replace that.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Fish Oil

Creatine

Protein

BCAA

a 16-yr-old doesn’t need anything else but food.[/quote]

I second this.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Fish Oil

Creatine

Protein

BCAA

a 16-yr-old doesn’t need anything else but food.

I second this.

[/quote]

Damn, I am going to have to third this and maybe add ZMA. I hate being third. You can get all of these supps here at the T-Nation store. These combined with eating healthy and you’re good to go.

D

hey bro I’m 16 and I don’t really take much…ZMA worked really well
protein shakes and creatine are good too
i took N.O. explode for a while and boosted my strength a lot.

i eat around 3,500 calories per day, maybe more

thats basically all i really have taken…nothing is worth taking seeing as how we’re to young to realy take anything…haha