Teen Steroid Use

Hey guys, as you can probably see I’m new to the site and would like to address my issue in hope for some reasonable advice in return. I don’t know if this will get deleted but i really want advice and found this site to be the least criticising of all.

I’m 17 years old, and 3 weeks ago i had started my first AAS cycle. I have almost 2 years of gym experience and had finally decided to cross to the dark side after months of research and preparation. Now I know many of you will comment about me being misinformed and tell me I’ve just f***ed my life up, but i really want advice on this matter. My cycle is as follows:

Week 1-10 Sustanon 250 injecting 0.5ml EOD (125mg per injection)
Week 3-7 D-Bol at 20mg ED for first week and 30mg ED for the rest (i know this should’ve been at the beginning of the cycle but i couldn’t get my hands on any)
Week 13-17 Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Adex at 0.5mg EOD (which i am also running throughout the whole cycle)

Diet and training is in check with help from a personal trainer (training 5 times a week)

Now to get to my point, I believe I’ve done enough research and am knowledgable enough to start a cycle, but many argue that at my age i shouldn’t.
I know there are a lot of myths to do with teen AAS use and what not but I believe it’s mainly due to mis-use and lack or preperation.
What I would like is for feedback from knowledgable members on why or why not I should continue this cycle with logical explanations please. I see no point in criticism when all i ask for is advice. If my honest opinion i truly believe that age should not matter for AAS use considering teens generally have the equivalence of 150mg higher test levels than adults (25+)

Should I continue this cycle or not? Any help will be appreciated, cheers.

In my opinion using AAS as a teen when your body hasn’t even come close to being naturally developed, especially with only 2 years of training, is mis-use of steroids. Your natural levels are at an all time high, use them to build quality muscle and learn how your body reacts to certain training protocols and nutrition intake. Teenagers nowadays are too impatient. They want everything NOW, and feel they will just deal with the consequences later.

[quote]Samford wrote:
Hey guys, as you can probably see I’m new to the site and would like to address my issue in hope for some reasonable advice in return. I don’t know if this will get deleted but i really want advice and found this site to be the least criticising of all.

I’m 17 years old, and 3 weeks ago i had started my first AAS cycle. I have almost 2 years of gym experience and had finally decided to cross to the dark side after months of research and preparation. Now I know many of you will comment about me being misinformed and tell me I’ve just f***ed my life up, but i really want advice on this matter. My cycle is as follows:

Week 3-7 D-Bol at 20mg ED for first week and 30mg ED for the rest (i know this should’ve been at the beginning of the cycle but i couldn’t get my hands on any)
Week 13-17 Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Adex at 0.5mg EOD (which i am also running throughout the whole cycle)

Diet and training is in check with help from a personal trainer (training 5 times a week)

Now to get to my point, I believe I’ve done enough research and am knowledgable enough to start a cycle, but many argue that at my age i shouldn’t.
I know there are a lot of myths to do with teen AAS use and what not but I believe it’s mainly due to mis-use and lack or preperation.
What I would like is for feedback from knowledgable members on why or why not I should continue this cycle with logical explanations please. I see no point in criticism when all i ask for is advice. If my honest opinion i truly believe that age should not matter for AAS use considering teens generally have the equivalence of 150mg higher test levels than adults (25+)

Should I continue this cycle or not? Any help will be appreciated, cheers.[/quote]

Stunned growth is no fun, and TRT is no fun either. Unless you plan on being a pro BB, this shit is just stupid.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Samford wrote:

Should I continue this cycle or not? Any help will be appreciated, cheers.[/quote]

Stunned growth is no fun, and TRT is no fun either. Unless you plan on being a pro BB, this shit is just stupid.
[/quote]

I’ve already approved that I will not grow any more with my gp, I’m stuck with 183cm which I’m happy with. And with good pct and recovery time I really doubt trt is in the question, I’m not taking anything too aggressive, just over 400mg test a week. Only thing would be is I’m probably more prone to arimotasing than older adults, which is why I run Adex throughout and have Nolva on hand. Please I would like you to support your claims for the sake of me understanding

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
[/quote]

^this

At 17 you may be LITERALLY stunting your growth with aromatizing steroids.

Estradiol is the hormone that causes growth plate ossification. Now growth ceases for males in their early 20s from a SMALL spike in testosterone that results in a SMALL spike in estradiol.

Imagine how much you are speeding up the process with taking supraphysiological dosages of two steroids that convert heavily to estrogen.

so if I were you I’d do one of two things:

1. STOP the steroids now, and increase your adex dosage until the sustanon esters are well and truly clear. Leave the steroids until you are a bit older. (preferable option)

2. If you really must use steroids or otherwise cannot be convinced of the foolishness of your actions, switch immediately to non-aromatising steroids only.

also:

[quote]Samford wrote:If my honest opinion i truly believe that age should not matter for AAS use considering teens generally have the equivalence of 150mg higher test levels than adults (25+)
[/quote]

Hate to break it to you but this isn’t even remotely true.

It’s also a myth that teenagers have huge amounts of testosterone compared to adult men. Most literature suggests your testosterone production peaks in your mid to late 20s.

and its nowhere near 150mg, that is a supraphysiological dosage. The average male produces about 6-8mg of testosterone every day.

[quote]Samford wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Samford wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve already approved that I will not grow any more with my gp, I’m stuck with 183cm which I’m happy with. And with good pct and recovery time I really doubt trt is in the question, I’m not taking anything too aggressive, just over 400mg test a week. Only thing would be is I’m probably more prone to arimotasing than older adults, which is why I run Adex throughout and have Nolva on hand. Please I would like you to support your claims for the sake of me understanding[/quote]

Who cares what the dose is? Supression is supression. Anyway, it looks like you are not looking on reasons to stop, you just wanted someone to tell you it’s ok. Well, it’s not. Hope it all turns out ok for you.

EDIT: How much do you weight and what is you BF percentage? Also a picture would be good.

What’s with all teenagers thinking they’ve stopped growing at 17? Shutting down your system while its trying to mature is very stupid. Maybe you will be ok but when your in your 20s and have the levels of a 70 year old and have to go in TRT it may not be worth it.

take it from me… i used aas at 18, listened to the wrong people who i thought knew what they were talking about. now i’m on trt at age 23 and have to worry about sticking myself with a needle twice a week, donating blood, taking adex, etc… definitely not worth it man, pay your dues and wait till your old enough.

It may happen to you, it may not, but is that a risk you want to take? best of luck

You got pleanty of reasons NOT to do it…

My friend Started AAS at 16…Tren mainly
Got JACKED…

-Got Laid a TON in High School and College
-Being Big and ripped has its advantages in life especially when your younger and your social circles are much larger.
-Flirted with TA’s and Female teachers and breezed his way through his BSc degree
-Won 2 BB Comps (Just Amature stuff nothing serious)

He’s on TRT at 27…has High blood pressure, and other health problems.

I’ve asked him if hed do it again, and he said he would in a heartbeat.

There are pros and Cons to AAS use at any age, but being so young its more harmful.
Ultimately its Your life, best to make an informed decesion.

1 Like