T Nation

Teen Powerlifters: What Are Your Stats?


#321

16 5 10 240
800lbs squat with knee wraps
405lbs bench not max effort
315 seated shoulder press x3


#322

19 190bw

365/290/455


#323

[quote]csaanimal55 wrote:
16 5 10 240
800lbs squat with knee wraps
405lbs bench not max effort
315 seated shoulder press x3
[/quote]

so at 16 your a world record holder and one of the greatest raw squatters in the world pound for pound to ever live… Video


#324

Oh wait a minute your the guy who claimed the to depth 635 box squat 4 months ago but couldn’t get a video or anything to prove it… So in that time you have added 150lbs to your squat… I’m willing to bet you still dont have proof of this.


#325

I Don’t video tape every lift I do the squat was to parrel I know What I did and I plan on competing this summer and I can’t not take vídeos my camera is broken on my Phone


#326

[quote]csaanimal55 wrote:
I Don’t video tape every lift I do the squat was to parrel I know What I did and I plan on competing this summer and I can’t not take vídeos my camera is broken on my Phone [/quote]

LOL


#327

Videos oops


#328

[quote]csaanimal55 wrote:
16 5 10 240
800lbs squat with knee wraps
405lbs bench not max effort
315 seated shoulder press x3
[/quote]

So you are that you lift at the elite level assuming you have a deadlift on par with your squat, and you don’t know if your bench that you use is a good box squat depth. And are asking others if your assistant work is ok. By no means am I making fun of your ignorance we where all there and alot of people out there including my self are still there.

If you truely where doing any numbers ANY where there near that you wouldn’t be asking people for advice, you would know exactly what works for you and what doesn’t. I totally see right through your troll. There are guys out there that have been working out for as long as you say you have been alive, and don’t lift near those numbers. Maybe if you where like 3 years older and maybe had the genetics of George leeman and wayed maybe 100 more pounds you could pass the troll.

Try again though bud.


#329

Not a troll but thanks for your opinion and why would I lie about that


#330

[quote]csaanimal55 wrote:
why would I lie about that [/quote]

Maybe because you’re the kinda guy who’d throw a ball…


#331

LM AO


#332

16 year old 5-9 194 and dropping (on a hard cut, down ~70 lbs)
I hit 495x3 squats and then tore my rotator cuff and can no longer hold the bar on my back so ive been leg pressing instead and get around 1700 for sets of 8-12
bench 335x2
DL 405x1 - i dont like to DL often because my form is questionable and i dont want to stunt my growth, may be a myth but im short so i dont want to take chances.

Those numbers are probably less than i could get at a meet bc they were all done not fresh, ive been thinking about trying to compete because ive been told my numbers are pretty good, wanted to see how i compared.


#333

[quote]BlakeD wrote:
DL 405x1 - i dont like to DL often because my form is questionable and i dont want to stunt my growth, may be a myth but im short so i dont want to take chances.
[/quote]
fucking LOL


#334

BlakeD, either you have huge issues with your deadlift (which is possible), or not a single squat was taken to parallel, nor a single bench touched. Either way, please post videos.

We can help you with form issues and help prevent injuries, or see some great lifts with great form.


#335

16
5’8"
150lb
Bp:225
Squat:370
Dead: 330


#336

I think I was 19 when I competed in my first meet ever. I did the meet in single ply and hit 585/275/585 at 220. Currently training for the LA fit expo and going for 635/415/715 at 198 raw. Moral of the story, if you’re just beginning powerlifting don’t even think about putting on any gear until you have already put on a good base. I think gear is done anyway raw is making a come back and I think it’s here to stay.


#337

18 years old bw 180 pound ish

385lbs/175kg back squat
286lbs/130kg bench press
546lbs/248kg deadlift

never competed


#338

470/285/510 @ 224 gym lifts
16 years old next meet February 22nd


#339

I want serious feedback from both adult and teen lifters as to how this is:
I’m 17, 5’7, 145 pounds and these are my lifts:
Squat: 255 beltless (parallel)
Bench: 185 paused and without a shirt
Deadlift: 360 beltless and 305 x 6

Geared lifts I’m not as sure of. I haven’t done knee wraps or a squat suit or even a belt for that matter for months. I did test fairly recently (in the last two months) for bench with a bench shirt and I got 230 paused.
PS–Holy shit. Great lifts guys! (To the ones being serious haha)


#340

im 6ft i weigh 210 lb
bench 310 lb
squat 350 lb
don’t dead lift ever but have done 300 just trying